Why is it impossible to criticize the actions of some Jews..

Because they're 'militant'.

Militant - An individual who engages in violent or overtly aggressive actions, both verbally and physically, on behalf of a cause.

Like the people who told the English to fuck off out of America? Is "militant" bad of itself or does it depend on context?

Feel free to go to the Politics and or Election2008 forums on this board and pick whichever thread on Obama that was posted during the primaries. I'll even give you a clue ... if the title says "Wright" in it, the accusation follows close behind.

Am I missing something with the "airman" crack? All anyone every saw of y'all fighting was each other to get out the door when you pissed us off enough to whip your pansy little asses.

A jarhead couldn't whip a airmen[especially a reservist like the Bass] on a bad day and at least our LESs say Department of the Air Force, unlike jarheads, who are the property of the a queer bunch of bellbottom wearing popeyes. As for Wright, its you buttwipes who keep bashing Wright to bash Obama by extension so whats the point of that Gomer Pyle? You haven't provided one instance of a white criticizing a black and getting called a racist without being actually being racist.

Like the people who told the English to fuck off out of America? Is "militant" bad of itself or does it depend on context?

Of course its about the context being used. In the context in which the Bass used it, "militant Jews" are those Jews who aggressively call any criticism of Jews anti-Semitism.

Militant is militant. It's good to the militant and their followers and either bad or neutral to others.

Yes, it depends on context. But if the militants are trying to achieve for themselves something that the rest of us humans can agree is pretty good, doesn't it make their actions justified?

If so doesn't it then make the term "militant" a loaded term?

I'm a militant, you're a freedom fighter? See what I mean.

Of course its about the context being used. In the context in which the Bass used it, "militant Jews" are those Jews who aggressively call any criticism of Jews anti-Semitism.

The vanguard? What, you expect all Jews to be meek and accept whatever comes their way? Not in the Jewish nature Bass. You only have to read about Masada to know that. No surrender, no surrender at all. And if you want a contemporary view you only have to look at Israel. No surrender, no surrender at all.

As in any society there are the warriors, the protectors, the defenders, all roles interchangeable. In that sense "militant" is a label to be worn with pride.

Militant is good.

Yes, it depends on context. But if the militants are trying to achieve for themselves something that the rest of us humans can agree is pretty good, doesn't it make their actions justified?

If so doesn't it then make the term "militant" a loaded term?

I'm a militant, you're a freedom fighter? See what I mean.

That's what I just said. It depends.

Forum List

Back