Why is it "cool" to be a Democrat?

All the trendy hipsters are democrats.

Why is it so hip to be a democrat?

What trendy hipsters are you talking about?

Hip to be a Democrat?

Not sure what you mean by this-elaborate please.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but it seems very simple and being a Democrat is a lot more complicated than this.

All the hipsters are Democrats. Hipsters are trendy.

Cool: hip, in, groovy, etc.

It appears there is some type of cultural pressure on the youth that dictates that if they want to be "cool" then they need to be a Democrat.

Why is that?
Herd mentality.

What trendy hipsters are you talking about?

Hip to be a Democrat?

Not sure what you mean by this-elaborate please.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but it seems very simple and being a Democrat is a lot more complicated than this.

All the hipsters are Democrats. Hipsters are trendy.

Cool: hip, in, groovy, etc.

It appears there is some type of cultural pressure on the youth that dictates that if they want to be "cool" then they need to be a Democrat.

Why is that?
Herd mentality.

I think that's exactly what it is.

Sheep follow trends. It's trendy to be a Democrat.

You sum it up pretty well...

trendy....

hip...

And of course lakhota gives the best reason...... the Hollywood set.

I'm not getting this?

How is it cool to be an amoral zygote that's only claim to fame is to have avoided the abortionists scalpel?

Dems try not to be hater dupe a-holes...They try to be tolerant of others and like the truth. Greedy Pubs and dupes, not so much. Cool.
You're like a perfect storm of dishonesty, gullibility, and stupidity: You can lie to yourself and believe the lies, no matter how stupid they are.

One Dem lie, any actual argument, loudmouth?

Pub lies- see sig pp3, plus "Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare"- nonstop liar Romney.BTW, you're incredibly uncool, lol.

Advocating equality, encouraging dissent, and not being fearful of diversity has always been ‘cool.’

Advocating equality, and browbeating anyone you think isnt being "equal"

encouraging dissent, unless you guy is the president, or your position is the current one that is law, or you are a conservative in a university.... the just shut up.

Not being fearful of diversity, unless its conservative christians, then those people can go to hell and should isolate themselves from the world.

See, I always thought being a democrat was about spending other peoples money. My mistake.

Dems try not to be hater dupe a-holes...They try to be tolerant of others and like the truth. Greedy Pubs and dupes, not so much. Cool.
You're like a perfect storm of dishonesty, gullibility, and stupidity: You can lie to yourself and believe the lies, no matter how stupid they are.

One Dem lie, any actual argument, loudmouth?
Your definition of "actual argument" being, of course, anything that supports what YOU believe.

It's not like you have a great deal of credibility, you know.
Pub lies- see sig pp3, plus "Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare"- nonstop liar Romney.BTW, you're incredibly uncool, lol.
I didn't know it was cool to be envious of what others have and insist they give you what you haven't earned.

Forum List

Back