Why is it always Muslims?

There’s a range of mosques in the US that are more or less radical. Some, perhaps, are not radical at all. Some definitely are, like The Islamic Society of Boston – where the Tsarnaev brothers (of the Boston bombing) went – and which has many proven ties to terrorism. I do wonder where it’s all going, where it will end up. I wonder how much stuff is being disguised right now. For sure, it’s not “nothing.”

And at the end of the day that is the dream of all Nazi-types but you can't push a movement (Zionism) into the sea so what you really mean is the Joooz ... push the Joooz into the sea.
Unfortunately (for you) I'd say the chances are awfully slim (but you can keep prayin' & brayin').
BYW, you really should drop by and give your boy Bobby1250 a hand over on his Holocaust Denial thread. I'm sure you'd feel right at home.

Not interested in Holocaust denial. I know it happened. My dad liberated a concentration camp in WWII.

Still doesn't excuse what the Zionists do to the Palestinians. You've milked that excuse long enough.

And at the end of the day that is the dream of all Nazi-types but you can't push a movement (Zionism) into the sea so what you really mean is the Joooz ... push the Joooz into the sea.
Unfortunately (for you) I'd say the chances are awfully slim (but you can keep prayin' & brayin').
BYW, you really should drop by and give your boy Bobby1250 a hand over on his Holocaust Denial thread. I'm sure you'd feel right at home.

Not interested in Holocaust denial. I know it happened. My dad liberated a concentration camp in WWII.

Still doesn't excuse what the Zionists do to the Palestinians. You've milked that excuse long enough.
Israel isn't doing anything other than defending their right to exist. What else should they do when folks on their border fires rockets into their towns, blows up busses and tea shops, and slices infants throats and then celebrate it. People who will send their own kids out to die if it means an Israeli will look bad while doing it. These people don't value their own lives why should anyone else?

Thing is, that Holocaust thread was authored by your boy, Bobby1250, who you claim is no anti-Semite. "People" like you claim to reject the Nazi BS while encouraging and enabling raging Nazi idiots like Bobby.
Sorry ... you can't have it both ways.
Oh, and BTW, your shrill attempts to make America the bad guy in WW2 is just as bogus as Bobby's attempts to trash the Jooooz.

Israel isn't doing anything other than defending their right to exist. What else should they do when folks on their border fires rockets into their towns, blows up busses and tea shops, and slices infants throats and then celebrate it. People who will send their own kids out to die if it means an Israeli will look bad while doing it. These people don't value their own lives why should anyone else?

Actually this disguises the reality of what often happens.

There's defending the right to exist, and there's promoting a situation which allows Israel to increase settlements.

Two different things. The latter being extremely aggressive and happens.

Sharon was, by a long way, the worst leader Israel has had in a long time. He was often doing things to annoy the Palestinians so they would react. A reaction from the Palestinians would then lead to a reaction from Israel, which would lead to another reaction from the Palestinians, which in turn would lead to an increased campaign from Israel.

It served Hamas's purposes, it served Sharon's purposes. They both needed to put fear into their people in order to get their support. And it worked. Well, it worked but it caused loads and loads of problems.

So the reality is Israel is doing more than just defending itself. In order to defend itself the best Israel needs neighbors which are passive, and friendly towards Israel. However such a policy would mean the end of expanding Israel. So they don't bother with such a policy.

w-2newyorkrally-072414.jpg

World Jewry feels increasingly endangered, embarrassed by Israel, study finds

Jews around the world, especially younger ones, feel increasingly embarrassed and endangered by Israel and its actions, especially after last summer’s massacre in Gaza.

This is a key conclusion from a new report by the Jewish People Policy Institute (JPPI), a think tank supported by Israel lobby groups that works with the Israeli government to bolster Jewish support for Israel and Zionism.

The study identifies a “sense of crisis” in many Jewish communities “regarding their relationships with Israel.”

The report, “Jewish Values and Israel’s Use of Force in Armed Conflict: Perspectives from World Jewry,” is based on in-depth discussion groups and surveys in Jewish communities from Australia to South Africa, in Europe and in North and South America.

JPPI is co-chaired by Israel lobby stalwart and former US “peace process” diplomat Dennis Ross and Stuart Eizenstat, a longtime US government official who now serves as the State Department’s “Special Adviser to the Secretary on Holocaust Issues.”

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2015/07/world-jewry-feels-increasingly-endangered-embarrassed-by-israel-study-finds/

What else should they do when folks on their border fires rockets into their towns, blows up busses and tea shops, and slices infants throats and then celebrate it.

They could try going the fuck back to Europe where they came from.

That's what else they could do.

Thing is, that Holocaust thread was authored by your boy, Bobby1250, who you claim is no anti-Semite. "People" like you claim to reject the Nazi BS while encouraging and enabling raging Nazi idiots like Bobby.

I have made no such claim. I kind of reject the notion of "anti-Semite" in the context of the Arab-Israeli Wars because the Semitic Arabs are more Semites than the European Zionists.

Also I suspect that guy is just trolling you to get you guys upset, but do have at it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back