Why is it a big deal that Muslims have a day of prayer?

When moderate American Muslims have a day of prayer for our country.

They should be supported, and not vilified.

You've missed the point. The American Muslims (and any others) could have attended the National Day of Prayer in May, which is an ecumenical celebration of prayer for this country and all of our fellow men. so you know there were no muslims in attendance? link, please?

The gathering would have brought together people of all faiths and races in unity and prayer. Our president chose to cancel that gathering so as NOT TO OFFEND anyone.no he didn't, nor could he as it was instituted by congress.

Does that make any sense at all? no, but you're a cat, we don't really expect much

Did he not understand then, that allowing the Muslims to have their own prayer at the Capitol might offend some?
it's not in his purview to *allow* anyone of any religion to do anything. have you been to america?

If you have an issue, Obama should be vilified for his radical action that further divided our country.

our?

happy to help out

And Bravo to you too! :clap2::clap2::clap2: (Wouldn't let me rep you again)

You've missed the point. The American Muslims (and any others) could have attended the National Day of Prayer in May, which is an ecumenical celebration of prayer for this country and all of our fellow men. so you know there were no muslims in attendance? link, please?

The gathering would have brought together people of all faiths and races in unity and prayer. Our president chose to cancel that gathering so as NOT TO OFFEND anyone.no he didn't, nor could he as it was instituted by congress.

Does that make any sense at all? no, but you're a cat, we don't really expect much

Did he not understand then, that allowing the Muslims to have their own prayer at the Capitol might offend some?
it's not in his purview to *allow* anyone of any religion to do anything. have you been to america?

If you have an issue, Obama should be vilified for his radical action that further divided our country.

our?

happy to help out

And Bravo to you too! :clap2::clap2::clap2: (Wouldn't let me rep you again)

just call em like i see em, but thank you.

think how fucked it is that people are attacked for praying...for expressing their patriotism

i'm getting too old for this shit

You honestly believe in all that horde of thousands there won't be one wild-eyed zealot?

Really?

And remember, they have no problem blowing up their own.

Here is what I don't understand about this whole situation.

Many times on this forum, I hear people say, "where are the moderate Muslims and why don't we hear from them" ?

So here are thousands of loyal and patriotic Muslims having a day of prayer for America and all of her people.

But both the media and people of this forum act like it's a meeting of radicals shouting "Death to America"

And the Muslims they just caught trying to blow up buildings and gas underground rail systems?

You know...I think you might be right. And just to carry your thought to a CONSISTANT and LOGICAL conclusion, we should stop any CHRISTIAN Pro-Life gatherings in Washington because of those attacks on abortion clinics and abortion doctors.

I'm sure you'll agree.

Ridiculous comparison. Christian murderers aren't being funded by a group of Christians, and recruited by Christians to blow up non-Christians.

Fail, in other words.

You honestly believe in all that horde of thousands there won't be one wild-eyed zealot?

Really?

And...you honestly believe that in all that horde (like how you use that term, did you use it to refer to the Teabaggers?) of thousands of CHRISTIAN Pro-Lifers that gather in Washington there won't be one wild-eyed zealot?

Really?

And remember, they have no problem KILLING for the Pro-LIFE movement.

Ridiculous comparison. Christian murderers aren't being funded by a group of Christians, and recruited by Christians to blow up non-Christians.

Fail, in other words.

No, it is a spot on comparison. You just don't like the same rules being applies to CHRISTIANS being held accountable for the sins of the crazy few.

Tho you are perfectly happy with MUSLIMS being held accountable for the sins of the crazy few.

Fail, in other words.

No, it is a spot on comparison. You just don't like the same rules being applies to CHRISTIANS being held accountable for the sins of the crazy few.

Tho you are perfectly happy with MUSLIMS being held accountable for the sins of the crazy few.

If you apply the same rules, then it's obvious Christians aren't a threat.

Really?

clean up the irony when you're done, would you allie?
thanks.

ANTI-ABORTION KILLINGS: THE ARREST; Suspect in Clinic Killings Eludes Hunt But Is Caught in 3d Attack, in Virginia - The New York Times

And let us not forget that the Olympic bomber was hid for years by his fellow CHRISTIANS.

It's a horde of thousands. Didn't realize that was a hate filled term. I guess you hear what you want to.

Fail, in other words.

If you apply the same rules, then it's obvious Christians aren't a threat.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really?

clean up the irony when you're done, would you allie?
thanks.

ANTI-ABORTION KILLINGS: THE ARREST; Suspect in Clinic Killings Eludes Hunt But Is Caught in 3d Attack, in Virginia - The New York Times

Some people are just christianblind.

Or they are easily led into putting all their fears into one religous scapegoat basket. Now....where have we seen THAT before? :eusa_whistle:

Islam is more than a religion.

I find it nauseating when, in the name of political correctness, people who claim to be "civilized" sit back smugly and insist that there is no more danger from Muslims than from Christians, and who are perfectly willing to place other people at risk to "prove" it.

It's stupid, and it's dangerous.

Forum List

Back