Why is it a big deal that Muslims have a day of prayer?

Okay, this is turning into a sissy slapfest, so let's all play together:

ObamaMonopoly.jpg

:rolleyes:

gmafb

Why don't you answer the questions for everyone here Mr Fitnuts; as you seem to fancy yourself as an expert on all things Islamic. :cool:

You have the floor.
No, please be my guest since you brought up the subject.

Plus, I have always wondered what people like you would consider what constitutes a "moderate muslim". :cool:

No really, you brought it up
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1554784-post10.html
explain your meaning.

What is a moderate muslim ?
Is there a moderate Islam?

Did you or did you not ask these 2 specific questions Mr Fitnuts?

This is your opportunity to state exactly what you consider to be a moderate version of Islam and a what a moderate muslim would be.

You have been all over this board spewing your warped ideas of Islam and Muslims.

So here is an open platform for you to state exactly what muslims need to do to make themselves veiwed as moderates.

Did you or did you not ask these 2 specific questions Mr Fitnuts?

This is your opportunity to state exactly what you consider to be a moderate version of Islam and a what a moderate muslim would be.

You have been all over this board spewing your warped ideas of Islam and Muslims.

So here is an open platform for you to state exactly what muslims need to do to make themselves veiwed as moderates.
I was prompted to ask do to your statement.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1554784-post10.html
Im sure you must have had something in mind when you wrote it.

Last edited:
You are a coward and a big blowhard Mr Fitnuts.

The only question I pondered on post #10 was, "Many times on this forum, I hear people say, "where are the moderate Muslims and why don't we hear from them" ?

And I answered that question on another post with, "the media gives almost zero air time to moderate muslims, so their voice is never heard".

OK there, I answered your question Mr Fitnuts.

So now you can answer the 2 questions about what constitutes a moderate muslim and moderate Islam.

Zugzwang: A German term that means "compulsion to move". It refers to a situation in which a player would prefer to do nothing because any move leads to a deterioration of his position, but he moves something because it is illegal to pass.

Zugzwang: A German term that means "compulsion to move". It refers to a situation in which a player would prefer to do nothing because any move leads to a deterioration of his position, but he moves something because it is illegal to pass.

Thanks for answering the questions. I think we all understand now. :confused: :cuckoo:

Thanks for answering the questions. I think we all understand now. :confused: :cuckoo:

Why wont you answer?
Your brought up the concept and now are running away.

Forum List

Back