Why is Israel not a Judeo-Christian nation like the US is.

President Rivlin said that - - Not a single prophet of the Jews born nor even having been visited by an oppressive occupation in Jerusalem / or - just - The Holy Title of ( Jerusalem ) only - are linked / - or are connected with The Prophet. Mohammad
As far as the idea that Jews are spying on other nations - this is how they survive and protect themselves and their allies.

Muslims would also spy on other nations if they had the technology and ability. Israeli intelligence has helped thwart dozens of terror attacks worldwide ... thank God for Israel.

The US has Freedom of Religion.
And I’m gonna laugh my ass off when you’re forced to wear a burka.

Oh don't scare me, with the orthodox or Haredi Jews in NY. Have you seen the new Muslim women in the House. They are not wearing burkas. One is known for her fowl language. Now the jewish women in the haredi community are the underdogs.
I’m gonna laugh my ass off when you’re forced to wear a burka.

there is no State of Judea; coincidence or conspiracy?
There are no beaners in Israel, coincidence or conspiracy?

If by beaners, you mean Mexican... there are...

WhatsApp-Image-2017-11-26-at-14.59.43-640x400.jpeg

But, if by beaners, you mean people who prepare beans ... well, there are those too.

The current state of Israel was founded on terrorism. So, in essence we, the US, support a terrorist state.

Just warms my heart.
The White Man murdered the natives and stole Texas and California; feel free to leave.

We are a Christian nation. Everyone says so, esp the Evangelicals.
We were never a Christian Nation... We were ONCE a nation of many Christians. Today, we are a nation not very different from many others because we are losing our "Christian" base and being run by more and more social agnostics.

Forum List

Back