Why is Israel expelling thousands of African refugees?

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
African migrants in Israel opt for jail over deportation'

UqReDiQ.png

I think it's more related to specific genes....DNA.

There are more blacks who are not crazed violent animals. I believe there is a gene that causes the savagery in certain people and it can be passed along and inherited.

Of course, people have been ridiculed for their postulations for a long time.....even Galileo and Louis Pasteur..

The Africans are illegally in the country. Deport those who have no right to be there.

The Africans are illegally in the country. Deport those who have no right to be there.
Not Falashas. From the article:

Israel is working to expel thousands of Eritreans and Sudanese who entered illegally over the years, giving them an ultimatum: leave by April 1 or risk being imprisoned indefinitely.

Imprisoning the illegals indefinitely stops them from coming back. Keep them for say 10 years telling them it's a life sentence. By the time they are deported they won't want to come back.

Imprisoning the illegals indefinitely stops them from coming back. Keep them for say 10 years telling them it's a life sentence. By the time they are deported they won't want to come back.
Well...I have a cousin who used to smuggle cocaine into Amsterdam. She got caught and sentenced to 8 years. When her time was up she begged them to let her stay, but they wouldn't. Jail had three meals a day, hot and cold running water, clean clothes, etc. All things she didn't get at home.

Well...I have a cousin who used to smuggle cocaine into Amsterdam. She got caught and sentenced to 8 years. When her time was up she begged them to let her stay, but they wouldn't. Jail had three meals a day, hot and cold running water, clean clothes, etc. All things she didn't get at home.
You do have a point. I know many criminals who are more comfortable behind bars.

However, suppose it wasn't comfortable? Just make sure prison doesn't become the home away from home.

You do have a point. I know many criminals who are more comfortable behind bars.

However, suppose it wasn't comfortable? Just make sure prison doesn't become the home away from home.
I'm just saying, compared to home in some third world countries, even prison in a civilized country can be better. At home she didn't even have electricity, much less a TV to watch.

I would favor work camps over prison. Make them useful.

Forum List

Back