Why is Islam bad?

Yeah it's more a perception thing, Mohammed has always been the prophet of brown people and Jesus (until the last few hundred years) was the prophet of white people.

Jesus was white?

Slavs were brown?

Every depiction I've seen of Jesus is that he was white, and yes slaves were mostly brown.

Same with the depictions of his 12 disciples, were any of the well thought of Biblical characters not white?
I'm not saying either religion is racist in today's age, but when men from 2000-3000 years ago think up religions they're going to make the characters
of the same physical makeup to them and their friends.

If these early Christians depicted Jesus as fair skinned as to make Jesus appear as one of them, why wouldn't they just do the same with Mohammed?

You do know the word "slave" comes from Slav, right? Slavs aren't brown.

Explain to me why Islam is bad please. I don't understand why.

Death to apostates

Death to people who insult Islam

Death to people who draw a picture of Mohammed

Yes, there is a difference between the 16th century and the present. The atrocities that happened in the past in the Christian world are happening right now in the Muslim world. At this moment.

By no means do I imply that every single Muslim is involved, and I don’t believe that you should be required to make such a disclaimer every time you insult Christianity. (Have you ever been required to make such a disclaimer after insulting Christianity?)

I don’t advocate war with any Muslim country, and I believe the Iraq and Afghan wars were mistakes. I do believe that if we don’t cut the oil money off we are headed for a war whether we like it or not. Islam is an aggressive political ideology much like Fascism.

Most of our aggression in the middle east at least over the last decade has been for oil.

I agree the wars for oil will continue, but they're about oil not Islam. The leaders in the countries with oil just pathetically use Islam as an excuse to motivate their soldiers.

Imagine if our government and the governments we warmonger for oil with said "Go fight in the name of giving our country cheaper resources!!!" Not very many soldiers would go sprinting out ready to give their lives, it's better to use fake reasoning like fighting for freedoms or fighting for Allah etc etc.

We fight for oil, and it amazes me how our political leaders and media know nothing about Islam. If we knew Islam, we would have never tried to occupy an Islamic country. The only thing good that will come out of these wars is our soldiers.

The governments of the Middle East have for years used the Islamists to their advantage, but they have helped to create a monster that has devoured some of them and will devour more. The Islamists really do believe in a holy mission to subdue the world. When Ahmadinejad talks about his role in bringing about the end of the world, people just laugh it off and say he’s not serious, but he is serious and there are many more who believe like he does.

For most it is not about imperialism, it is about religion. They may use charges of imperialism to gain support, but that is not what motivates the jihadists. It is about religion, which means it is about faith. In the early 20th century the Muslim world was very weak and Muslim faith was also weak. It looked like the God of the Christians was the correct God as the Christian world was prospering. Then, it was learned that God put a bunch of oil under the Muslims feet. It is believed that this was done so that the Christians would send their wealth to the Muslims. The oil money not only means more financing for Islam, it restored the faith. Greater faith means backsliding Muslims become lukewarm Muslims while lukewarm Muslims become true believers and true believers become fanatics. With Islam, more faith means more fanatics which means more violence. This has been the trend since we first starting getting our oil from the Middle East.

Last edited:
Maybe early European Christians didn't embrace Islam because they didn't want to be slaves (a practice the Roman Catholic church prohibited):

Arab slave trade

Notice how recently slavery was STILL legal in Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

You mean turning their backs on Christ?

I mean they'll worship the white prophet who looks like them before the brown prophet who looks like the guys they catch with nets and shackle in the bottom of boats.

Racist hiding behind pretend facts are still racists.

Lemmings come in all colors and have been around since the beginning of time - at least you've got company. The "prophets" own family didn't deny Christ orbuy his ego driven version of events for power. Neither did he - he knew the truth, he just played people then and still does. Why you are a racist is another matter.

How am I a lemming or a racist?

This should be cute.

Death to apostates

Death to people who insult Islam

Death to people who draw a picture of Mohammed

Yes, there is a difference between the 16th century and the present. The atrocities that happened in the past in the Christian world are happening right now in the Muslim world. At this moment.

By no means do I imply that every single Muslim is involved, and I don’t believe that you should be required to make such a disclaimer every time you insult Christianity. (Have you ever been required to make such a disclaimer after insulting Christianity?)

I don’t advocate war with any Muslim country, and I believe the Iraq and Afghan wars were mistakes. I do believe that if we don’t cut the oil money off we are headed for a war whether we like it or not. Islam is an aggressive political ideology much like Fascism.

Most of our aggression in the middle east at least over the last decade has been for oil.

I agree the wars for oil will continue, but they're about oil not Islam. The leaders in the countries with oil just pathetically use Islam as an excuse to motivate their soldiers.

Imagine if our government and the governments we warmonger for oil with said "Go fight in the name of giving our country cheaper resources!!!" Not very many soldiers would go sprinting out ready to give their lives, it's better to use fake reasoning like fighting for freedoms or fighting for Allah etc etc.

We fight for oil, and it amazes me how our political leaders and media know nothing about Islam. If we knew Islam, we would have never tried to occupy an Islamic country. The only thing good that will come out of these wars is our soldiers.

The governments of the Middle East have for years used the Islamists to their advantage, but they have helped to create a monster that has devoured some of them and will devour more. The Islamists really do believe in a holy mission to subdue the world. When Ahmadinejad talks about his role in bringing about the end of the world, people just laugh it off and say he’s not serious, but he is serious and there are many more who believe like he does.

For most is not about imperialism, it is about religion. They may use charges of imperialism to gain support, but that is not what motivates the jihadists. It is about religion, which means it is about faith. In the early 20th century the Muslim world was very weak and Muslim faith was also weak. It looked like the God of the Christians was the correct God as the Christian world was prospering. Then, it was learned that God put a bunch of oil under the Muslims feet. It is believed that this was done so that the Christians would send their wealth to the Muslims. The oil money not only means more financing for Islam, it restored the faith. Greater faith means backsliding Muslims become lukewarm Muslims while lukewarm Muslims become true believers and true believers become fanatics. With Islam, more faith means more fanatics which means more violence. This has been the trend since we first starting getting our oil from the Middle East.

Agree to disagree I think it works vice versa.

I think rich middle eastern oil tycoons are devoted to their oil and their riches far more than they are Islam or Mohammed.

How am I a lemming or a racist?

This should be cute.

It was explained in the post. I guess we can add dumb to the list as well :eusa_shhh:

Yep pretty cute kiddo, well done, let's break it down.

I'm a racist because I hide behind pretend facts? Nothing about race there

Lemmings come in all colors and have been around since the beginning of time - at least you've got company.

Here you're just talking about my color and company, nothing about how I'm a lemming or racist.

The "prophets" own family didn't deny Christ or buy his ego driven version of events for power.

Nothing here about me being a lemming or racist, let's move on.

Neither did he - he knew the truth, he just played people then and still does. Why you are a racist is another matter.

Still nothing about how I'm a racist or lemming.

I'm a nice guy though, I'm certain with the mistake you made you'll be sure to apologize and I have no problem forgiving you.

The reason it didn't pick up steam over the last few thousands of years with white people is their prophet isn't perceived to be white.

There's a lot to it, actually, many of the wars the Church fought against the Mosque, the price of having any faith that went against Church doctrine, and the fact that there was really no emphasis, or reason for conversion to Islam. I think the only reason 'Western' people are looking at Islam in recent years is the steady rate of disenfranchisement with Christianity combined with more exposure to the Muslim faith.

The white Jesus thing was always silly, because he was born in a little area that is now known as Palestine. Right in the middle of the West Bank. Both prophets were Arabs, the only 'white' people in the entire region of the Middle East that I know of are the Persians.

Lemmings come in all colors and have been around since the beginning of time - at least you've got company.

Here you're just talking about my color and company, nothing about how I'm a lemming or racist.

The "prophets" own family didn't deny Christ or buy his ego driven version of events for power.

Neither did he - he knew the truth, he just played people then and still does. Why you are a racist is another matter.

I'm a nice guy though, I'm certain with the mistake you made you'll be sure to apologize and I have no problem forgiving you.

Never doubted you think you're a nice guy.

So you can't provide proof of me being a lemming or racist, and you don't have the character to admit you were wrong for judging me in those ways?

Hopefully those attributes don't follow you into the real world and you only stoop to that kind of stuff here on an anonymous message board.

So you can't provide proof of me being a lemming or racist, and you don't have the character to admit you were wrong for judging me in those ways?

Hopefully those attributes don't follow you into the real world and you only stoop to that kind of stuff here on an anonymous message board.

I don't spoon feed adults.

You want to pretend not to understand, that is not my problem. Debating what you've posted that led to those conclusions is not an interesting topic.

You can add hypocrite to the list of shortcomings, nice guy.

I don't spoon feed adults.

You want to pretend not to understand, that is not my problem. Debating what you've posted that led to those conclusions is not an interesting topic.

You can add hypocrite to the list of shortcomings, nice guy.

I literally broke down every single word you said and you VERY OBVIOUSLY provided zero evidence of me being a lemming or racist, just your standard 3rd grade ad hominem.

Sorry for having expectations of you that made me think you'd apologize once proven wrong on your ad hominem.

But don't worry, now that you've exposed yourself with a lot of help from me I won't have such high expectations of you.

Forum List

Back