Why Is Isis Our Problem Again?

Because we're gullible, and when the media Fox Noises and hair-on-fire websites speak, we salivate on command.

Ruff.
Republicans aren't in charge, Skippy. Once again the flagrant liberal hypocrisy. Republicans and Democrats do the same thing, You blame only the Republicans. I addressed that in my OP post.

As long as they obstruct, filibuster, gerrymander, steal votes and lie about the president, yeah, they're in charge.

Oh my god. Obama is a colossal glittering failure. All we have to do is look at his six years to see the problem is Obama. Wise up.

Because we're gullible, and when the media Fox Noises and hair-on-fire websites speak, we salivate on command.

Ruff.

I guess you haven't been watching CNN lately.

I don't have a TV, so that would be affirmative. But yes CNN's been at the heart of it.

Not for the inane partisan reasons you imagine in Political ParanoiaBubbleland ------ but for entirely down-to-earth reality reasons --- because it $ELL$.

Funny you should mention both CNN and bridges for sale --- I did that earlier today here.

But if you actually think an international megalopoly like Time Warner runs on massaging a political party you don't like rather than the almighty dollar, I may have another bridge in the back closet to show you.
dumbass.gif

So you're saying Obama is taking directions from the media on war? That's even worse. If you're against war you have to hold him accountable, no?

if you consider half assing it wanting to keep troops there sure. He half assed it because he didnt want to be there.
No response to what I said, and no specifics of what you mean. Just talking points.
How Much You Wanna Bet We Put The Amount Of Troops Back In Iraq We Should ve Left There Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

im not typing it all out again. Facts are fun. He half assed it because he wanted out.
Looks to me like he tried to keep troops in Iraq, just like I said. If he didn't want to then it would have made far more sense for him, politically, to keep his campaign promise rather than trying to go against it in a "half-assed" manner, as you put it. Looks to me like people are just reading into it what they want to see.

Regardless, the rise of ISIS is not due to the U.S. leaving Iraq, but is due to the fact that the U.S. was involved in Iraq in the first place. That's the real issue.
sigh....he wanted out and that meeting was more him going through the motions of what he needed to do. Shrug believe what you like.

I dont disagree with the second part
As there's no way to prove that he wasn't doing exactly what he wanted to do, I'm certainly going to believe what I like. Given the utter willingness he's shown in wanting to intervene militarily in other countries I see no reason to believe he wanted to get out of Iraq and was simply going through the motions.
then you are literally going against almost everyone in his Administration who wanted out. Everyone knew Obama wanted out, but like with all things, there is treaties(contracts per say) , and politics one has to do in order to get what they want.

Ruff.

I don't have a TV, so that would be affirmative. But yes CNN's been at the heart of it.

Not for the inane partisan reasons you imagine in Political ParanoiaBubbleland ------ but for entirely down-to-earth reality reasons --- because it $ELL$.

Funny you should mention both CNN and bridges for sale --- I did that earlier today here.

But if you actually think an international megalopoly like Time Warner runs on massaging a political party you don't like rather than the almighty dollar, I may have another bridge in the back closet to show you.
dumbass.gif

So you're saying Obama is taking directions from the media on war? That's even worse. If you're against war you have to hold him accountable, no?

Where did I mention O'bama??

Check the first subject of the first sentence I typed in this thread. See also the thread title.

Obama's not taking directions from the media ---- WE ARE.

Ruff.

dumbass.gif

Where did I mention O'bama??

Check the first subject of the first sentence I typed in this thread. See also the thread title.

Obama's not taking directions from the media ---- WE ARE.

Yeah well the OP isn't directed at public opinion, it's referring to government.

dumbass.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yes it sells.....plus with motive behind it. Call it two for one.
I can always tell when a poster is morally bankrupt....

no it really wasnt Obamas Goal to stay in Iraq.
Except that he tried to extend the presence of U.S. troops in Iraq beyond the Bush timetable, but was unable to come to an agreement with the Iraqi government thus forcing him to pull out. So yes, I'd say it was his goal to stay in Iraq.

if you consider half assing it wanting to keep troops there sure. He half assed it because he didnt want to be there.
No response to what I said, and no specifics of what you mean. Just talking points.
How Much You Wanna Bet We Put The Amount Of Troops Back In Iraq We Should ve Left There Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

im not typing it all out again. Facts are fun. He half assed it because he wanted out.
Looks to me like he tried to keep troops in Iraq, just like I said. If he didn't want to then it would have made far more sense for him, politically, to keep his campaign promise rather than trying to go against it in a "half-assed" manner, as you put it. Looks to me like people are just reading into it what they want to see.

Regardless, the rise of ISIS is not due to the U.S. leaving Iraq, but is due to the fact that the U.S. was involved in Iraq in the first place. That's the real issue.

We doubled down on stupidity, first going in the first place and then pulling out.

3) Why is that shit hole called the Middle East our problem? .

a) we are civilized folks who hate to see people killed and enslaved over there

b) they have the oil which we need to keep flowing

c) we buried our collective head in the sand before Pearl Harbor and 9/11 so now want to be defensively proactive.

Except that he tried to extend the presence of U.S. troops in Iraq beyond the Bush timetable, but was unable to come to an agreement with the Iraqi government thus forcing him to pull out. So yes, I'd say it was his goal to stay in Iraq.

We doubled down on stupidity, first going in the first place and then pulling out.
i guess.....or we just let things play out.

sigh....he wanted out and that meeting was more him going through the motions of what he needed to do. Shrug believe what you like.

As there's no way to prove that he wasn't doing exactly what he wanted to do, I'm certainly going to believe what I like. Given the utter willingness he's shown in wanting to intervene militarily in other countries I see no reason to believe he wanted to get out of Iraq and was simply going through the motions.
then you are literally going against almost everyone in his Administration who wanted out. Everyone knew Obama wanted out, but like with all things, there is treaties(contracts per say) , and politics one has to do in order to get what they want.
I know that it would be politically convenient for the administration to take that line, but there was no treaty forcing Obama to try to keep troops in Iraq. He could've pulled them out at any time.

The sooner we get out and stay out the sooner the situation gets resolved.

It is not our problem, in fact it never was, Only fools believe we should get involved,

We have to deal with ISIS because Dear Leader dropped the ball in Syria after making threatening words to Assad he never intended to back up. Now we have two American heads to bury and and army of ISIS warriors on our southern border just itching to cut off some more right here in our homeland.

I know that it would be politically convenient for the administration to take that line, but there was no treaty forcing Obama to try to keep troops in Iraq. He could've pulled them out at any time.
treaty was just a term i used for an example. okie dokie, well this is what happened. If you dont feel like dealing with reality because you know better than thats your issue.

We have to deal with ISIS because Dear Leader dropped the ball in Syria after making threatening words to Assad he never intended to back up. Now we have two American heads to bury and and army of ISIS warriors on our southern border just itching to cut off some more right here in our homeland.
uh huh, keep smoking that whatever you are on.

Our leaving the middle east will have no effect on bringing their violence here. Keeping them out of this country would do that.

Well it was this administration's goal to stay involved in Iraq, and to get involved in Syria, and the Islamic State is a convenient excuse for this administration to achieve both of those goals. That they pose no actual threat to the U.S. and that bombing them will only serve to make matters worse is irrelevant.

So when Obama tries to stay, you give him credit for wanting to leave. LOL. Democrats, can't make that shit up.
sure....you just go on thinking that

It's what you just said, nitwit

So when Obama tries to stay, you give him credit for wanting to leave. LOL. Democrats, can't make that shit up.
sure....you just go on thinking that

It's what you just said, nitwit
not really

3) Why is that shit hole called the Middle East our problem? .

a) we are civilized folks who hate to see people killed and enslaved over there
How's policeman to the world working out for you?

b) they have the oil which we need to keep flowing

No, we need to develop our energy here, there's plenty

c) we buried our collective head in the sand before Pearl Harbor and 9/11 so now want to be defensively proactive.

So if we go over there, they won't come over here, but if we don't they will? Huh? How does that even make sense?

Because these nut bags end up bringing their fight to our doorstep OBL and what we call the original Al-Qaeda did it given time I suspect ISIS will try and do the same. With radical Islam it's not if your going to end up fighting them it's just when and where.

Forum List

Back