Why is is thjat Gay Marriage

we care because we dont want tradition changed simply to appease you

the divorce rate has nothing to do with this

I have yet to figure out how same sex unions can even impact hetero unions.

Why would heteros even care?

Shouldn't they be concerned with the state of their own relationship?

What? John and Kate are the ROLE FREAKIN' MODELS?

WHAT IS THE HETERO DIVORCE RATE THESE DAYS????

O-M-GODDESS!!!!!

she is very stupid :lol:

I have yet to figure out how same sex unions can even impact hetero unions.
Why would heteros even care?
Shouldn't they be concerned with the state of their own relationship?
What? John and Kate are the ROLE FREAKIN' MODELS?
WHAT IS THE HETERO DIVORCE RATE THESE DAYS????
O-M-GODDESS!!!!!
Oh my Goodness! How Stupid of you! :cuckoo:

Did you not read my post Cuntessa? I said closet Homos like Sentarcos should make their own church and get married there since they're so concerned. No opposition to fag marriage, just opposition to fag marriage in breader churches.
Homo divorce rate:
Same-Sex Partners In Sweden Have High 'Divorce' Rates
The survey indicated that homosexual male couples were 1.5 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples; while female homosexuals were 2.67 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples.
You know, Algore didn't go through all the trouble of inventing the Internet just to have people like you remain ignorant. Why don't you just change your signature to "Searcher for Stupidity"?

he is a liberal/pro gay marriage

and some liberals and many pro gay marriage people cant have an open honest discussion, because it would require to use something other then their talking points/think

is almost always brought up on message boards by right-wingers who (apparently) feel that not allowing them to marry their secret gay lover is the onyl thing keeping their marriage intact?

why would you make a thread about a topic you seem to want to discuss yet insult half the board with you OP?

It makes it very hard for someone who may not support Gay Marriage to have an open and honest discussion with you.

exactly

is almost always brought up on message boards by right-wingers who (apparently) feel that not allowing them to marry their secret gay lover is the onyl thing keeping their marriage intact?

Strange, but I think this is the second gay marriage thread I have read today and both of them were started by lefties. Go figure.

In fact, I don't think I have read many gay marriage threads since the election and when I do read them it seems to me to be lefties that bring up the subject.

Just my two cents worth.

Immie

its seem undemocratic to keep wanting the issue voted on until you win

if the pro prop 8 crowd did this you would get your panties in a was

:lol:

Which brings me to my point the whole time this issue existed. Get marriage out of the laws, period. ;)
Gay or straight, I don't care, having religious ideals in the law like this is just plain stupid.
Tell that to the voters in California who just passed Prop 8.

By only 4 percent...after some pretty horribly fear and lying tactics in out-of-state funded commercials. By only 4 percent even when entire church congregations were handed signs and told to go stand on street corners on Sunday because that's what Jesus wanted them to do. By only 4 percent even when the No on H8 people didn't start their own commercial campaign until just a few weeks before the election. By only 4 percent when just a few years ago, Prop 22 passed by a LOT more.

The tide is turning. What do you think the percentage will be next time? Especially with 18,000 of us legally married campaigning for our brothers and sisters.

Actually, the Prop 8 folk did do it. They lost and then voted again. In several states, actually- the same story.

Tell that to the voters in California who just passed Prop 8.

By only 4 percent...after some pretty horribly fear and lying tactics in out-of-state funded commercials. By only 4 percent even when entire church congregations were handed signs and told to go stand on street corners on Sunday because that's what Jesus wanted them to do. By only 4 percent even when the No on H8 people didn't start their own commercial campaign until just a few weeks before the election. By only 4 percent when just a few years ago, Prop 22 passed by a LOT more.

The tide is turning. What do you think the percentage will be next time? Especially with 18,000 of us legally married campaigning for our brothers and sisters.

You are absolutely right. The blacks should have given up after Jim Crow laws were voted in again and again. And how many times did women ask for votes on suffrage before they finally won? They should have just stopped trying for civil rights after their first failure.

Yeah...I just bet you'd like us to be quitters when trying for EQUALITY under the law.

You gotta love the thought process that went into making this thread:

You begin by telling us how the subject of gay-marriage is always brought up by the Right. Yet you, a Lefty, discredit that notion immediately by, get this: BRINGING UP THE SUBJECT OF GAY MARRIAGE. Genius!
Actually, I bought up the subject of threads about gay marriage ;)

It's kinda like the difference between asking whether you're retarded and calling you retarded because it would explain a great many things :eusa_angel:
There are no limitations to the terms of your idiocy.

Right off the bat you contradict yourself.

Then, you use the subject for which you are suppose to be supporting(Gay Rights) and turn it into an insult(Being Gay) against those who oppose gay-marriage.

Thank God we have liberal "progressive" people like you to show us the light!

You gotta love the thought process that went into making this thread:

You begin by telling us how the subject of gay-marriage is always brought up by the Right. Yet you, a Lefty, discredit that notion immediately by, get this: BRINGING UP THE SUBJECT OF GAY MARRIAGE. Genius!
Actually, I bought up the subject of threads about gay marriage ;)

It's kinda like the difference between asking whether you're retarded and calling you retarded because it would explain a great many things :eusa_angel:
There are no limitations to the terms of your idiocy.

Right off the bat you contradict yourself.

Then, you use the subject for which you are suppose to be supporting(Gay Rights) and turn it into an insult(Being Gay) against those who oppose gay-marriage.

Thank God we have liberal "progressive" people like you to show us the light!

Funny thing about "insults" ... they only work if the reader or listener is insulted, to others it's just another label. :eusa_whistle:

I get the feeling my hypothesis that they're self-loathing closet cases wasn't too far off.

Did you notice that none of the open homosexuals have expressed offense?

1ST: THIS THREAD is NOT about CHILD MOLESTORS. You want to discuss that, then start your own thread, THIS THREAD is about CONSENTING ADULTS HAVING EQUAL CIVIL RIGHTS.
I'm not the one who brought it up. So save your phoney outrage.

2ND: What, you didn't get enough attention in the military, your chief didn't hold your hand and mentor you like you wanted, well, OH WOE IS YOU, LIFE AIN'T FAIR!!!! Or did YOU get distracted, LOL????
I have no idea what you are rambling about. I said I served with gays in the military, never had any problem with them.

this has nothing to do with jim crow but nice try.

You are absolutely right. The blacks should have given up after Jim Crow laws were voted in again and again. And how many times did women ask for votes on suffrage before they finally won? They should have just stopped trying for civil rights after their first failure.

Yeah...I just bet you'd like us to be quitters when trying for EQUALITY under the law.

"Why is is thjat [sic] Gay Marriage is" brought up in a political thread?

you are not entitled to marriage. Their is nothing in the bible or constitution that entitles you to marriage or its benefits.

Forum List

Back