Why is immigration so controversial?

Actually, in many areas, its NOT hard to come and go from one country to the next. Not at all. People work in one country and live in another. No big deal and every one wins.

It wasn't an issue until our border was removed. We have always accepted immigrants. Usually the number coincided with the number of jobs that were available AFTER American citizens were put to work.
It is a problem now because we have no jobs and yet a tsunami of illegals are showing up and worse yet, being considered citizens, just for setting foot on American soil. It is a problem when non citizens elect our officials. It is a problem when Obama starts importing busloads(homeland security busses. How's that for irony!) of Muslim illegals sworn to kill us when they get here. The problem is the fundamental change being forced on America by a regime that isn't very fond of Americans. The problem is the fundamental change of American companies being paid to hire/"sponsor" illegals instead of our own citizens. The result is the bankrupting of America's middle class.
There's just a few reasons.....

You need to read a little history.

Or, you could just do what all ignernt RWs do - blame it all on Obama cuz until he was elected, there were no illegals in the US, the ME was all peaceful unicorns and dem dam darkies knew their place.

And no, illegals are NOT bankrupting the middle class. THAT is just plain idiotic.

Hint: Look up what has happened in Alabama since 2011.
Hey fuckface, where the fuck does open borders work?

the canadians are not an issue. neither are LEGAL immigrants. the CRIMINALS who come here ILLEGALLY are the problem, and anyone who says differently is a liar and anyone who tries to distract us from the FACTS is a pos.

the canadians are not an issue. neither are LEGAL immigrants. the CRIMINALS who come here ILLEGALLY are the problem, and anyone who says differently is a liar and anyone who tries to distract us from the FACTS is a pos.
I wouldn't mind if America was 99% Salvadoran in the future, as long as they followed the Constitution and kept a reasonably low corporate tax rate.

Liebruls are the REAL racists on this issue

I wouldn't mind if America was 99% Salvadoran in the future, as long as they followed the Constitution and kept a reasonably low corporate tax rate.

Why would you want to Hispanicize our country? That is not our identifying culture and neither is Spanish our identfying language. Would you also like to have Mexico become Swedish? China to become Italian? Salvadorians have their own country.

Why would you want to Hispanicize our country? That is not our identifying culture and neither is Spanish our identfying language. Would you also like to have Mexico become Swedish? China to become Italian? Salvadorians have their own country.

Mexico has a culture of it's own that has value.

Sweden has a culture of it's own that has value.

China has many cultures. They are valued by those who live them.

Ditto Italy.

America? Americans are not allowed to fight to protect or advance their culture, that is racist.

Only America.

Mexico has a culture of it's own that has value.

Sweden has a culture of it's own that has value.

China has many cultures. They are valued by those who live them.

Ditto Italy.

America? Americans are not allowed to fight to protect or advance their culture, that is racist.

Only America.

Even though we were once a nation of immigrants we are now a nation of Americans. Out of that early immigrant influx we became a melting pot that formed our own unique culture including our adopted language of English. Many liberals and ethnocentrics can't stand that
They want to transform this country into something else and dilute the white majority that's why they want unlimited legal and illegal immigration into our country from third world countries. You're right, for us to want to retain our identifying culture to them we are racists. Of course if that were to happen to any non-white country they'd be screaming bloody murder. Hypocrites!

I am joking, I want to keep America White and preserve our culture. I am mocking open border neo-cons.

Alien Amoxicillin

The popular Hollywood (USA) science-fiction horror film franchise Alien featuring the cool American actress Sigourney Weaver presents stories of human beings tackling terrifying predatory insectoid-dragon creatures that prey on human vulnerabilities regarding mobility/motility.

I'm thinking of the design of a special concept video game in which these insectoid-dragons over-take JFK International Airport in New York, requiring Navy Seals to be brought in to eradicate them.

The reason that migration/traffic is so intriguing is that mobility reveals something ominous about 'everyman economics.'

:afro:

Airport '77 (Film)

avr.jpg

Alien Amoxicillin

The popular Hollywood (USA) science-fiction horror film franchise Alien featuring the cool American actress Sigourney Weaver presents stories of human beings tackling terrifying predatory insectoid-dragon creatures that prey on human vulnerabilities regarding mobility/motility.
I'm thinking of the design of a special concept video game in which these insectoid-dragons over-take JFK International Airport in New York, requiring Navy Seals to be brought in to eradicate them.
The reason that migration/traffic is so intriguing is that mobility reveals something ominous about 'everyman economics.'

Airport '77 (Film)

avr.jpg

I am joking, I want to keep America White and preserve our culture. I am mocking open border neo-cons.

You don't understand America or the word "culture."

You don't understand America or the word "culture."
You are a baby brains without valid opinions.

Funding Factions

Chinatown, San Francisco sees both capitalism-gauged profiteerism and illegal immigration related population/crime problems.

This duality is a major reason that people shy away from *praising* immigration as a source of social networking, even though that's how it was discussed at least in the days of Teddy Roosevelt.

Maybe the European Union will continue to be marketed in a way that will make everyone feel happier about the new Burger King in Afghanistan...

International Monetary Fund

Forum List

Back