Why is homosexuality condemned in the Bible?

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Among Gay and Bisexual Men | CDC

Smoking cigarettes, sky diving, drinking alcohol, speeding, and smoking drugs is dangerous too. It doesn't make it bad unless you lie about the dangers.
hmm, not one disease on that list you can't catch during hetero sex...

Heterosexuals are mostly monogamous or serial monogamous. Heterosexuals mostly avoid anal sex.

Homosexual females aren't quite as monogamous and they can't biologically engage in anal sex.

There is no such thing as a monogamous male homosexual. If you are fucking a gay guy then you are fucking two hundred gay guys times 200 gay guys times 200 gay guys so on and so forth. Male homosexuals are 100% guaranteed to contract an STD no matter how safe their sex is. You know this and so does the CDC (Center for Disease Control). You can call me ignorant if you but I am certain that CDC is not retarded. They know what they are doing.

Blood banks ban donations from Practicing Homosexual males, because of the risk of disease. Libs might call it "discriminatory" but they aren't the ones whose ass will be hung out to dry if a patient gets sick from gay blood.

This is, of course, based on science, not based on sparing the feelings of the anal receptive public.

Cure for AIDS

The Bible is written by gays for gays
Jesus never married, hung out with men

tumblr_m502nbUC5I1rrjgyko1_500.gif

It was written by God. Now, you're being abominable.

What possible evidence do you have that Jesus was not gay?

"We know this man is a sinner. He keeps company with prostitutes."

"If this man were a prophet he would know what kind of woman is touching him"

Cure for AIDS

Is there a cure for HIV and AIDS?

There is no cure for HIV nor AIDS. More evidence gays have to live with more homosexuality.

Aids is nothing new, James.

I remember talking to an old doctor back in the 1980's, when aids was at the peak of popularity. They couldn't stop talking about it on Oprah and every other TV show.

The doctor told me there always was an occasional young man involved in homosexuality who would appear in the office with disturbing systems like are common with aids.

There was nothing a doctor could really do as far as a cure, they died and that was that.

Whatever treatments are devised, they'll always be new plagues seeking a vulnerable, unsanitary population.

Nothing wrong with Jesus being gay

Many gays were great people

Are you gay? Why don't you answer?

And more straw man. Jesus was not gay. He did not commit any sin.

Can you name a few? I don't disagree many gays were great people, but they still disobeyed God and sinned. What happened to these gays?
I prefer to say......I’m Festive

Aids is nothing new, James.

I remember talking to an old doctor back in the 1980's, when aids was at the peak of popularity. They couldn't stop talking about it on Oprah and every other TV show.

The doctor told me there always was an occasional young man involved in homosexuality who would appear in the office with disturbing systems like are common with aids.

There was nothing a doctor could really do as far as a cure, they died and that was that.

Whatever treatments are devised, they'll always be new plagues seeking a vulnerable, unsanitary population.

I've seen one young man in my life who was the walking dead. I was in my 20s and I think he was young, too. I was at my optometrist in the City early in the morning just before he'd just opened up. He knocked on the door and I let him in. He said he was there to pick up his glasses. The optometrist had him sit down and go through adjusting his glasses. Afterward, he thanked him and left. Afterward, I thought he was in the later stages of AIDS and was losing his vision. He needed something to see.

Anyway, this thread was a learning experience about homosexuality and the Bible. I had no idea.

Forum List

Back