Why Is Government-Mandated Racism against Whites Still Allowed?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know NOTHING about the Alamo, do you? That is the flag they flew at the Alamo.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There's no evidence that the 1824 flag flew at the Alamo.

There is no empirical evidence to prove that the green, white and red tricolor with the black numerals 1824 supplanting the central Mexican eagle was ever used at the Alamo. The flag was not captured and preserved by the victors nor recorded in the military accounts of the day. The few people who survived the battle were never asked about the flags the Texians flew. Those citizens of Béxar who were asked about the subject were questioned some seventy years after the fact and gave answers that are open to very broad interpretations. That leaves only the desire to restore the Mexican Constitution of 1824 to bear the full weight of evidence for the idea that the Alamo defenders would fly the 1824 Flag.

However, it is clear by their writings that the men who stayed in Béxar to defend the Alamo wanted no part in restoring the Mexican Constitution. From the very start, they had joined the volunteer army to fight for Texas Independence and they were frustrated with the provisional government of Texas for its temerity in declaring it. I think it best to let the men who died defending the Alamo express their own sentiments. The following are excerpts from their letters:

We learned something today...Thats what the 1824 flag represents.

Poor Lonestar_Logic hasn't....

This is the Mexican Flag:
banderamexico.jpg

This is the Alamo Flag:
us-alamo.gif

The 1824 referring to the date of the original Mexican Constitution that the Texans original fought to have Mexico return to.

I'm quite surprised that Lonestar_Logic doesn't know this stuff.

There's no evidence that the 1824 flag flew at the Alamo.

There is no empirical evidence to prove that the green, white and red tricolor with the black numerals 1824 supplanting the central Mexican eagle was ever used at the Alamo. The flag was not captured and preserved by the victors nor recorded in the military accounts of the day. The few people who survived the battle were never asked about the flags the Texians flew. Those citizens of Béxar who were asked about the subject were questioned some seventy years after the fact and gave answers that are open to very broad interpretations. That leaves only the desire to restore the Mexican Constitution of 1824 to bear the full weight of evidence for the idea that the Alamo defenders would fly the 1824 Flag.

However, it is clear by their writings that the men who stayed in Béxar to defend the Alamo wanted no part in restoring the Mexican Constitution. From the very start, they had joined the volunteer army to fight for Texas Independence and they were frustrated with the provisional government of Texas for its temerity in declaring it. I think it best to let the men who died defending the Alamo express their own sentiments. The following are excerpts from their letters:

banderamexico.jpg

This is the Alamo Flag:
us-alamo.gif

The 1824 referring to the date of the original Mexican Constitution that the Texans original fought to have Mexico return to.

Like I said before there is no evidence that the flag you're referring to ever flew at the Alamo or was ever used by Texans in their fight for independence.

banderamexico.jpg

This is the Alamo Flag:
us-alamo.gif

Like I said before there is no evidence that the flag you're referring to ever flew at the Alamo or was ever used by Texans in their fight for independence.

Bullshit....you (and others like you) just don't like that the original Texans fought for rights..not for independence

banderamexico.jpg

This is the Alamo Flag:
us-alamo.gif

Bullshit....you (and others like you) just don't like that the original Texans fought for rights..not for independence

Not bullshit, that flag didn't fly over the Alamo.

There were some who sought the reimplementation of the Mexican Constitution of 1824 and others wanted total independence from Mexico. To settle the issue a convention was held in March 1836.

The convention was convened on March 1 with Richard Ellis as president. The delegates selected a committee of five to draft a declaration of independence; the committee was led by George Childress and also included Edward Conrad, James Gaines, Bailey Hardeman, and Collin McKinney. The committee submitted its draft within a mere 24 hours, leading historians to speculate that Childress had written much of it before his arrival at the Convention.

The declaration was approved on March 2 with no debate. Based primarily on the writings of John Locke and Thomas Jefferson, the declaration proclaimed that the Mexican government "ceased to protect the lives, liberty, and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived" and complained about "arbitrary acts of oppression and tyranny". The declaration officially established the Republic of Texas.

Among others, the declaration mentions the following reasons for the separation:

• The 1824 Constitution of Mexico establishing a federal republic had been usurped and changed into a centralist military dictatorship by Gen. Antonio López de Santa Anna.
  • The Mexican government had invited settlers to Texas and promised them constitutional liberty and republican government, but then reneged on these guarantees.
  • Texas was in union with the Mexican state of Coahuila as Coahuila y Tejas, with the capital in distant Saltillo, and thus the affairs of Texas were decided at a great distance from the province and in the Spanish language.
  • Political rights to which the settlers had previously been accustomed, such as the right to keep and bear arms and the right to trial by jury, were denied.
  • No system of public education had been established.
  • The settlers were not allowed freedom of religion.
Based upon the United States Declaration of Independence, the Texas Declaration also contains many memorable expressions of American political principles:

• "the right of trial by jury, that palladium of civil liberty, and only safe guarantee for the life, liberty, and property of the citizen."
  • "our arms ... are essential to our defence, the rightful property of freemen, and formidable only to tyrannical governments."

Got this from Wiki......it's what you liberals normally use so I thought I'd use it that way you can't bitch about the source.

Last edited:
bodecea, what is your opinion on affirmative action?

do you find it acceptable? Why or why not
Do you think its institutional racism? why or why not

Im asking because I actually care about your opinion and you got distracted by the crap ;).

It's time has come and gone, IMO...It had it's purposes in the 60s and 70s, but should go away now.

Thanks bodecea :).

On this we agree. It was needed and is no longer needed.

There were some who sought the reimplementation of the Mexican Constitution of 1824 and others wanted total independence from Mexico. To settle the issue a convention was held in March 1836.

The convention was convened on March 1 with Richard Ellis as president. The delegates selected a committee of five to draft a declaration of independence; the committee was led by George Childress and also included Edward Conrad, James Gaines, Bailey Hardeman, and Collin McKinney. The committee submitted its draft within a mere 24 hours, leading historians to speculate that Childress had written much of it before his arrival at the Convention.

The declaration was approved on March 2 with no debate. Based primarily on the writings of John Locke and Thomas Jefferson, the declaration proclaimed that the Mexican government "ceased to protect the lives, liberty, and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived" and complained about "arbitrary acts of oppression and tyranny". The declaration officially established the Republic of Texas.

Among others, the declaration mentions the following reasons for the separation:

• The 1824 Constitution of Mexico establishing a federal republic had been usurped and changed into a centralist military dictatorship by Gen. Antonio López de Santa Anna.
  • The Mexican government had invited settlers to Texas and promised them constitutional liberty and republican government, but then reneged on these guarantees.
  • Texas was in union with the Mexican state of Coahuila as Coahuila y Tejas, with the capital in distant Saltillo, and thus the affairs of Texas were decided at a great distance from the province and in the Spanish language.
  • Political rights to which the settlers had previously been accustomed, such as the right to keep and bear arms and the right to trial by jury, were denied.
Based upon the United States Declaration of Independence, the Texas Declaration also contains many memorable expressions of American political principles:

• "the right of trial by jury, that palladium of civil liberty, and only safe guarantee for the life, liberty, and property of the citizen."
  • "our arms ... are essential to our defence, the rightful property of freemen, and formidable only to tyrannical governments."

Got this from Wiki......it's what you liberals normally use so I thought I'd use it that way you can't bitch about the source.

So...you admit you got it from Wiki which anyone can alter.....:lol::lol::lol:

Now...are you going to apologize for saying it's the Mexican flag...which it obviously is NOT?

Now...are you going to apologize for saying it's the Mexican flag...which it obviously is NOT?

It's a Mexican flag. No denying it.

Oh and I provided a sources that you liberals pukes identify with (Wiki).

The flag was in support of those wishing to restore MEXICO'S Constutution, that would make it a Mexican flag you moron.

Last edited:

The flag was in support of those wishing to restore MEXICO'S Constutution, that would make it a Mexican flag you moron.

Total BS on your part...it was the Texans who created and flew that flag.....however, if you want to PROVE that Santa Anna's government used that flag in any shape or form....go right ahead and provide that proof......and stop lying in the meantime.

Total BS on your part...it was the Texans who created and flew that flag.....however, if you want to PROVE that Santa Anna's government used that flag in any shape or form....go right ahead and provide that proof......and stop lying in the meantime.

I don't have to prove anything. I never claimed Santa Anna's government used that flag. You on the other hand claimed that this flag flew at the Alamo and there is no empirical evidence to back that claim up. Quite the opposite actually. Testimony from the men that fought for Texas' independence suggest that they were fighting for independence from Mexico, not for restoring Mexico's constitution. I even showed you the very declaration that was signed. No where does it state that they wanted to restore the Constitution of 1824. Now if you can provide some historical documents that's contrary to the declaration, I'd be obliged to see it.

I don't have to prove anything. I never claimed Santa Anna's government used that flag. You on the other hand claimed that this flag flew at the Alamo and there is no empirical evidence to back that claim up. Quite the opposite actually. Testimony from the men that fought for Texas' independence suggest that they were fighting for independence from Mexico, not for restoring Mexico's constitution. I even showed you the very declaration that was signed. No where does it state that they wanted to restore the Constitution of 1824. Now if you can provide some historical documents that's contrary to the declaration, I'd be obliged to see it.

Still don't see anything from you saying a flag made by the Texans in revolt of the Mexican government is a "mexican flag"....nothing at all.

Just you being silly as you usually are.

Truely? A Large Majority? Got the stats for that, Skippy?

Oui!

In the past, scholars have noted that there were more White families in America on welfare than there were Blacks. That is no longer the case. Blacks now outnumber Whites. Black and Hispanic welfare recipients combined now outnumber Whites 2-1, according to a New York Times report.

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TS6CBT754MKNC4E90:eusa_whistle:

So Blacks and Whites are equally lazy and refuse to work?

Obviously not, if whites represent only 38% of welfare recipients, and make up 65-70% of the population, then they represent a disproportionately low amount of welfare recipients. Whereas blacks make-up a disproportionately high amount of welfare recipients at 395 if they represent only 12-14% of the country.

Still don't see anything from you saying a flag made by the Texans in revolt of the Mexican government is a "mexican flag"....nothing at all.

And you won't see anything like that from me because I happen to be honest.

And you won't see anything like that from me because I happen to be honest.

Since you don't seem to know....THIS is the Mexican flag:

banderamexico.jpg

The mainstream media continues to pummel Americans with claims that White people are “racist”. Blacks make up 12.6 percent of the US population. According to the likes of Jesse Jackson and a great many liberals, when the Blacks fail to make up 12.6 percent of the student population of M.I.T. or 12.6 percent of brain surgeons or 12.6 percent of rocket scientists, it isn’t some failing on the part of the Black population; it’s the fault of “White racism”.

Most corporations in the US are scared to death of being accused of “racism”. Often they go out of their way to hire Blacks and Latinos, no matter how unfit they are for the jobs. If anything has been going on in the US since the 1970s, it has been terrified managers bending over backwards to appease racial quotas imposed by the federal government. The net result has been that millions of better qualified Whites have lost jobs, promotions and college entry slots to less qualified Blacks and Latinos.

The intelligence of each race can be represented by a bell shaped curve as shown above. The area under each curve represents each population. The bell curve for the Blacks is shifted over to the left considerably because the average Black IQ is considerably less than for Whites.

Notice that beyond an IQ of 125 there is virtually no area under the Black IQ curve, which means there are few -if any- Blacks with IQs over that amount. Even if a mulatto has an IQ over 125, that’s no guarantee he worked hard in high school and got the grades to qualify for college. This means the number of Blacks who were better qualified than Whites for college entry or for some sophisticated job would be few if any.

In contrast, millions of much smarter White people have had the college door slammed in their faces to make room for less qualified Blacks and Latinos thanks to “Affirmative Action”. Only the Jewish media could be so supremely dishonest to put all the focus on “minority victims” dating from the 1950s while we have ongoing and massive racist discrimination against White college applicants going on today.

Notice that virtually all discrimination lawsuits are based on an inequality of outcome and the assumption that the races are equal and the outcomes should therefore be equal. A more logical course (and the only one with legal precedence) would have been to pay individuals who suffered discrimination on an individual basis if each could prove his case.

Instead of addressing past discrimination in a fair and reasonable manner, lawsuits were filed by Jewish lawyers working for activist organizations and federal judges decreed that an era of anti-White discrimination was necessary to “make up for past wrongs”. Apparently no one ever told these judges that two wrongs don’t make a right.

The result has been a period of anti-White discrimination mandated by the federal government that has gone on since the early 1970s. Most politicians are literally AFRAID of standing up for the White race. The Jewish media has created an atmosphere that is so thoroughly anti-White that everyone just goes along with racial quotas and Affirmative Action even though those programs are nothing less than blatant, anti-White racism that has become part of government policy.

Anyone who looks into the history of anti-White government policies will find over and over that Jews are behind these policies. Jewish lawyers have filed countless lawsuits alleging racism against Blacks. Far left judges have made decisions that laid the groundwork for anti-White racial quotas by the federal government. The Jewish news media has set the tone with extremely biased coverage which never asks if a government policy is unfair to Whites. You could watch thousands of hours of television and not have a clue that Whites were second class citizens in the US today.
Fuck racism I'm not a racist and have never been a racist It's democRats that tell me no voter ID that's racist because you are to stupid to get voter ID. What's racist is you can cut in line getting into a university. What's racist is Black hisory month, BTV , BLM, Black America, NAACP, lesser sentance for a crack rock. I never pissed in your Count Chocolates.

Forum List

Back