Why Is Government-Mandated Racism against Whites Still Allowed?

bodecea, what is your opinion on affirmative action?

do you find it acceptable? Why or why not
Do you think its institutional racism? why or why not

Im asking because I actually care about your opinion and you got distracted by the crap ;).

Last edited:
why is it that we spend as much monies educating the poor ol' negres, and yet they are no smarter than those tha come from Mexico and have very little education monies spent on them, plus a large majority of blacks are on welfare and refuse to work.

Im asking because I actually care about your opinion and you got distracted by the crap ;).

It's time has come and gone, IMO...It had it's purposes in the 60s and 70s, but should go away now.

why is it that we spend as much monies educating the poor ol' negres, and yet they are no smarter than those tha come from Mexico and have very little education monies spent on them, plus a large majority of blacks are on welfare and refuse to work.

Truely? A Large Majority? Got the stats for that, Skippy?

Affirmitve action allows unfit people to take jobs that need fit people. It was the main reason for the decay of the Prussians national administration.

Are you FRICKIN' serious? You have NO IDEA what that flag is and was? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looked like a Mexican flag to me.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know NOTHING about the Alamo, do you? That is the flag they flew at the Alamo.

There's no evidence that the 1824 flag flew at the Alamo.

There is no empirical evidence to prove that the green, white and red tricolor with the black numerals 1824 supplanting the central Mexican eagle was ever used at the Alamo. The flag was not captured and preserved by the victors nor recorded in the military accounts of the day. The few people who survived the battle were never asked about the flags the Texians flew. Those citizens of Béxar who were asked about the subject were questioned some seventy years after the fact and gave answers that are open to very broad interpretations. That leaves only the desire to restore the Mexican Constitution of 1824 to bear the full weight of evidence for the idea that the Alamo defenders would fly the 1824 Flag.

However, it is clear by their writings that the men who stayed in Béxar to defend the Alamo wanted no part in restoring the Mexican Constitution. From the very start, they had joined the volunteer army to fight for Texas Independence and they were frustrated with the provisional government of Texas for its temerity in declaring it. I think it best to let the men who died defending the Alamo express their own sentiments. The following are excerpts from their letters:

Oui!

In the past, scholars have noted that there were more White families in America on welfare than there were Blacks. That is no longer the case. Blacks now outnumber Whites. Black and Hispanic welfare recipients combined now outnumber Whites 2-1, according to a New York Times report.

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TS6CBT754MKNC4E90:eusa_whistle:

No real Texan would be displaying a Mexican flag.

Remember Goliad!

Goliad, where they surrendered without a shot.

What history book did you read that in?

Educate yourself here.

And here.

I stand corrected...there were a few shots before they surrendered.

I know that Travis BEGGED Fannin to come to the Alamo and he delayed to the point he became useless.....I often wonder what would have happened at the Alamo if Fannin had actually grown a pair and marched his troops there in support of Travis and Bowie.

So.....did you look up your so-called "Mexican Flag" yet?

Oui!

In the past, scholars have noted that there were more White families in America on welfare than there were Blacks. That is no longer the case. Blacks now outnumber Whites. Black and Hispanic welfare recipients combined now outnumber Whites 2-1, according to a New York Times report.

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.

Ummm:

The Topix page you requested was not found

And even if one were to believe your numbers...when did "39.8%" of welfare recipients become a "large majority of Blacks"?

Goliad, where they surrendered without a shot.

What history book did you read that in?

Educate yourself here.

And here.

I stand corrected...there were a few shots before they surrendered.

I know that Travis BEGGED Fannin to come to the Alamo and he delayed to the point he became useless.....I often wonder what would have happened at the Alamo if Fannin had actually grown a pair and marched his troops there in support of Travis and Bowie.

So.....did you look up your so-called "Mexican Flag" yet?

It is a Mexican Flag.

Looked like a Mexican flag to me.

You know NOTHING about the Alamo, do you? That is the flag they flew at the Alamo.

There is no empirical evidence to prove that the green, white and red tricolor with the black numerals 1824 supplanting the central Mexican eagle was ever used at the Alamo. The flag was not captured and preserved by the victors nor recorded in the military accounts of the day. The few people who survived the battle were never asked about the flags the Texians flew. Those citizens of Béxar who were asked about the subject were questioned some seventy years after the fact and gave answers that are open to very broad interpretations. That leaves only the desire to restore the Mexican Constitution of 1824 to bear the full weight of evidence for the idea that the Alamo defenders would fly the 1824 Flag.

However, it is clear by their writings that the men who stayed in Béxar to defend the Alamo wanted no part in restoring the Mexican Constitution. From the very start, they had joined the volunteer army to fight for Texas Independence and they were frustrated with the provisional government of Texas for its temerity in declaring it. I think it best to let the men who died defending the Alamo express their own sentiments. The following are excerpts from their letters:

We learned something today...Thats what the 1824 flag represents.

Last edited:
To bad they don't line up like this for a job:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGLB8LO1aM]YouTube - ‪Obama Causes Welfare Chaos In Detroit‬‏[/ame]

Oui!

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

So Blacks and Whites are equally lazy and refuse to work?

We learned something today...Thats what the 1824 flag respresents.

So if they had no desire to restore Mexico's Constitution of 1824, then why would they fly the 1824 flag? Answer is, they wouldn't and there is no evidence that shows they did.

In the words of some that were there.

• "the cause of Philanthropy, of humanity, of Liberty & human happiness throughout the world call loudly on every man who can to aid Texas.... if we succeed, the country is ours...our rifles are by our side and choice guns they are." D.W. Cloud to I.B. Cloud, December 26, 1835.
  • "...The Colo (Neill) and myself has twice called a general parade and addressed them (the defenders) in such a manner that they would get satisfied for a while, but we are now discouraged ourselves, unless the provisional government of Texas do speedily send us assistance we will abandon the place, we have sent and made known our situation to them, and as the safety of Texas depends mostly on keeping this place they certainly will as soon as possible do some thing for us especially when we expect to declare independence as soon as the convention meets." W.R. Carey to his brother and sister, January 12, 1836.
  • "...I have become one of the most thorough going men you ever heard of. I go the whole Hog in the cause of Texas. I expect to help them gain their independence and also to form their civil government, for it is worth risking many lives for..." Micajah Autry to his wife, Martha, January 13, 1836.
  • "...I would have written more but the Carrier waits The whole army is delighted with Houston who met the shock of disorganizers at La Bahia, with firmness and success. Adieu. Every man here is for independence... " Joseph M. Hawkins to J.W. Robinson, from Béxar as a post script January 24, 1836.
  • "...when I left home it was with a determination to see Texas free & Independent sink or swim die or perish... There was great regret at his (Col. Neill) departure by all of the men though he promised to be with us in 20 days at the furtherest. We have nominated two delegates from the Army to represent us in the Convention which I hope will be received as we were not allowed the privilege of voting here they are both staunch Independence men and Damn any other than such..." G.B. Jameson to Gov. Henry Smith, February 11, 1836:
  • "... Four Mexicans are to represent this Jurisdiction in the convention although we might with great ease have sent the same number of Americans, had it not have been that a few of our people through Mexican policy perfectly hoodwinked headquarters, making them believe that it was unjust to attempt to send any other than Mexicans, thereby exerting all that influence to the same end. Perhaps I have said enough. However, I intend that those representatives shall distinctly understand, previous to their leaving, that if they vote against independence, they will have to be very careful on returning here... " Amos Pollard to Gov. Henry Smith, from Béxar, February 13, 1836.
  • "...P.S. There is one thing might be proper for me to add members have been elected to a convention of all Texas to meet on 1st March, which will make an immediate declaration of independence..." David P. Cummings to Father, Béxar, February 14, 1836.
  • "...Let the Convention go on and make a declaration of independence , and we will then understand, and the world will understand, what we are fighting for. If independence is not declared, I shall lay down my arms , and so will the men under my command. But under the flag of independence, we are ready to peril our lives a hundred times a day, and to drive away the monster who is fighting us under a blood-red flag, threatening to murder all prisoners and make Texas a waste desert...If my countrymen do no rally to my relief, I am determined to perish in the defense of this place, and my bones shall reproach my country for her neglect" W.B. Travis, Commander of the Alamo, to Jesse Grimes, from Béxar, March 3, 1836.

In addition to these letters, I found that at least four of the Alamo defenders - Charles Despallier, Christopher Parker, Isaac Robinson and David Wilson - signed the Goliad Declaration of Independence on December 20, 1835. A fifth defender, Jerry Day, was the son of one of the Goliad Declaration of Independence signers, Jeremiah Day. The Alamo was filled with men who, far from supporting the Constitution of 1824, were committed to the cause of Texas Independence and willing to sacrifice their lives to that end. Out of more than 180 Alamo defenders we have solid evidence from thirteen of them showing their determination in gaining independence. We have no evidence expressing the desire for reconciliation. Indeed, the letters of Amos Pollard and G.B. Jameson would lead us to believe that anyone even proposing reconciliation with Mexico would have been in grave physical danger.

The evidence is clear. To the men within the Alamo walls, the only thing worth sacrificing their lives for was the total and absolute independence of Texas.

There is one source that is cited repeatedly by those who wish to perpetuate the myth of the 1824 Flag and which must be dealt with. This source has been referred to and quoted to such an extent that it must be considered one of the most important elements in the longevity of that myth. The source I refer to is one of the earliest and best Alamo historians, Reuben Marmaduke Potter.

In the latter half of the nineteenth century, R.M. Potter did extensive research on Santa Anna's Texas Campaign and the Battle of the Alamo. He interviewed many Texas veterans and, while living in Matamoros, interviewed several of the Mexican soldiers who took part in the campaign. He wrote numerous articles and pamphlets on the subject and is considered by many to be the first true historian of the Texas Revolution, and rightly so.

In 1860, Potter wrote and published a pamphlet entitled "The Fall of the Alamo, A Reminiscence of the Revolution in Texas". In 1878, Potter rewrote the pamphlet in the form of an article for the Magazine of American History. In the original pamphlet Potter wrote, as a footnote, "It is a fact not often remembered, that Travis and his men died under the Mexican Federal flag of 1824, instead of the 'Lone Star', although the Independence of Texas, unknown to them, had been declared four days before. They died for a Republic whose existence they never knew". Later, in the magazine article, he included the thought in the body of the article by writing "It is a fact not often remembered that Travis and his band fell under the Mexican Federal flag of 1824, instead of the Lone Star of Texas, although Independence, unknown to them, had been declared by the new Convention four days before at Washington, on the Brazos."

Potter was an excellent historian and he knew that the "Mexican Federal Flag of 1824" was the Mexican tri-color with the eagle-snake-cactus motif adopted by Mexico with the 1824 Constitution. As we have seen, the defenders would have never flown the Mexican Federal Flag. He also knew that the Lone Star Flag of Texas was not adopted by the Republic until January 25, 1839. The Alamo defenders could not have possibly flown the Lone Star Flag, as the Battle of the Alamo took place over two years before the adoption of the flag.

The only reasonable explanation of Potter's remarks is that he was using the flags as metaphors for the countries involved and they were never meant to be taken in a literal sense. He was saying that Travis and his men did not know that Independence had been declared and, in their eyes, they died while still under the authority of the Republic of Mexico, not the Republic of Texas. He never said, nor meant to say, that the 1824 Flag flew from the Alamo walls.

In the majority of the accounts where writers cite the 1824 Flag as being flown over the Alamo, R.M. Potter's quote is the root source of their information. Somewhere along the line, someone misinterpreted Potter's metaphor and, as they say, "The rest is History."

Oui!

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

So Blacks and Whites are equally lazy and refuse to work?

If you discount the disproportionate numbers of blacks v. whites. Then it would be equal.

Forum List

Back