Why Is George Soros Exempt From "Occupier" Scorn?...

Soros was convicted, barely, for INSIDER TRADING - even though no punitive damages were sought.

However, to my knowledge, he was never charged or convicted of CURRENCY SPECULATION.

Soros shorted the British Pound...middles class and poor were very much affected by this.
You can dismiss the conviction all you want, but the conviction is not a little thing, ask Martha Stewart

Aside from being very shrewd, did he break any laws? Was he prosecuted? If not - why not?

So with all his billions he was able to play havoc on the economy of an entire first world nation. Causing the poor, middle class and everyday Brits to suffer, and your good with that, infact, he is an American patriot?

Damn.....you are one stupid Native American.
I'm glad the ones I know are much smarter and wiser than yourself. :eusa_eh:
S/he/it is a racist, as well.

The man is orchastrating this protest behind the scenes. He's funding it. They are in bed with one of the biggest 1 percenter and making him richer by doing it.

income redistribution.....that's what you want. They have something you don't, so make them give it to you. :lol:

No. I want them to want to spend it...because keeping it will result in higher taxes. By spending it, the economy will benefit.......that benefits everyone. Thanks for playing.

:lol: Make them spend it??????????
On what?????????? :lol:
you sure put a smile on my face with that post. Infact, I need to rep you when I get done laughing

It says "want". On whatever. Capital goods......new energy sources........maybe health insurance for some employees........whatever. Put it back in the economy.

income redistribution.....that's what you want. They have something you don't, so make them give it to you. :lol:

No. I want them to want to spend it...because keeping it will result in higher taxes. By spending it, the economy will benefit.......that benefits everyone. Thanks for playing.

:lol: Make them spend it??????????
On what?????????? :lol:
you sure put a smile on my face with that post. Infact, I need to rep you when I get done laughing
Pretty funny shit, eh?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The man is orchastrating this protest behind the scenes. He's funding it. They are in bed with one of the biggest 1 percenter and making him richer by doing it.

Hardly.

The American people finally woke up.

Wall Street destroyed the economy with their $516 trillion dollar derivative Ponzi scheme.

Listen to yourself. Defending the people who destroyed the world economy.

You should be ashamed.

A £516 trillion derivatives 'time-bomb' - Business News, Business - The Independent

Soros was convicted, barely, for INSIDER TRADING - even though no punitive damages were sought.

However, to my knowledge, he was never charged or convicted of CURRENCY SPECULATION.

Is that "convicted barely" resemble anything like barely pregnant? :lol:

He created an economic crisis in Great Britain.....that mean absolutely nothing to you???
For the love of God

Lakhota, I truely believe that the number of letters in your name is twice as high as your IQ.

Hardly.

The American people finally woke up.

Wall Street destroyed the economy with their $516 trillion dollar derivative Ponzi scheme.

Listen to yourself. Defending the people who destroyed the world economy.

You should be ashamed.

A £516 trillion derivatives 'time-bomb' - Business News, Business - The Independent

Amen!

I that "convicted barely" resemble anything like barely pregnant? :lol:

He created an economic crisis in Great Britain.....that mean absolutely nothing to you???
For the love of God

Lakhota, I truely believe that the number of letters in your name is twice as high as your IQ.

I find your "compassion" for Great Britain very heartwarming... However, Soros was NOT charged or convicted of Currency Speculation.

Convicted.. barely?

That's like saying someone is dead... barely.

I that "convicted barely" resemble anything like barely pregnant? :lol:

For the love of God

I find your "compassion" for Great Britain very heartwarming... However, Soros was NOT charged or convicted of Currency Speculation.

I find you to be a fully bloomed moron.
You make no sense whatsoever. Please sterilize yourself, I would feel sorry for your children.

Convicted.. barely?

That's like saying someone is dead... barely.

Well, Sparky, was he jailed and/or fined?

Focus bub, was he convicted or not? Many people don't do jail time that were convicted of crimes.

Don't be a cementhead.

How many times will you make that claim without supporting it?

Exactly who do you think is funding the expensive meals or publishing the extremely well designed movement newspapers? Who do you think is paying the protesters who are being paid to be there?

And who do you think is making money off the chaos? Who exactly benefits if these mobs succeed in destroying Wall street, and more importantly the dollar? Could it possibly be the guy who bets against currencies?

This event has been planned for months by Soros and his allies. These people want to overthrow the Republic. Top down, bottom up, inside out. They have the top in place. You are supporting the bottom part. All that's left is for them to reach a point where the top will come down in order to "restore peace" and the next thing we know we aren't a Republic anymore.

Study the Revolution in Hungary sometime. It's the same method that the communists used there.

Forum List

Back