Why is FOXNEWS so subdued in it's Ghaddafi coverage?

They are sad? Remember how their balkans coverage went? Remember how conservatives were complaining about nation building back then? Then remember all the cheer leading during the invasion and conquering of Iraq? Remember when we had a President in military garb declaring victory right before everything went to hell? Remember?

I just turned on my television, turned to Fox News, and it's about Qaddafi.

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Ghaddafis death is on Foxnews 24/7 here.
I didn't say they weren't covering it.

You implied it. Baiting, again, Synthia? How pathetic.

The BBC covered it... for less than 5 minutes... outrageous! And, they didn't even credit Obama! I was shocked. I shall write to the Director General of the BBC and voice the disapproval of Americans at this snub to our Glorious Leader.

Rubio, McCain and his little companion didn't give credit to Obama either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you actually watching it, or are you just taking the pablum someone is feeding you saying they aren't covering it.

(I don't know either way, as I don't have TV.)

On their home page they seems to feel that US bugging out of Iraq is more news worthy. But it is the first story under the main story.

This was a British French operation. Telling the truth is not something most of the mainstream media in this country likes to do. They prefer obamaworship.

Ghaddafis death is on Foxnews 24/7 here.

The BBC covered it... for less than 5 minutes... outrageous! And, they didn't even credit Obama! I was shocked. I shall write to the Director General of the BBC and voice the disapproval of Americans at this snub to our Glorious Leader.

Report them to ATTACKWATCH!! Remember, any news story that isn't fawning adoration of Dear Reader is an attack.

Report them to ATTACKWATCH!! Remember, any news story that isn't fawning adoration of Dear Reader is an attack.

OMG! My bad! I shall get onto that immediately. :lol:

OMG! My bad! I shall get onto that immediately. :lol:
If you don't, that too is an attack. And I'll denounce you at the next Party meeting.

The second biggest Fox share holder is a Muslim Arab Prince. He already said he changes their broadcasting to suit him.

Um, maybe it's because they and we have learned from experience not to celebrate the fall of a disgusting regime too much, until we have some idea whether what replaces it is going to be any better. For all we know right now, one turd may have been swapped for another.

Forum List

Back