Why is FOX news giving the Zimmerman case so much air time?

The police let Zimmerman go..and told the Martin family there was nothing they could do about it.

If you are good with that, fine.

Some of us..weren't.

Are you saying you think the Police should manufacture evidence so a family can feel better? I'm not good with that.

I am good with due process. I like justice.... real, honest, justice.... not this 'justice' that relies on bullshit and misrepresentation of 'evidence' to ramp up hatred against an individual.

There was nothing to manufacture.

An unarmed kid was shot by an adult. The kid was not involved in criminal activity.

Only a person that devalues the life of the kid..thinks that it should have began and ended there.

Due process didn't happen here.

I don't think it should have begun and ended there. I do think there are three sides to this incident. There is the victim's side, the perp's side and the truth. You appear to dismiss anything other than the victim's side.

There are no excuses for what happened.... but there are reasons... and those reasons may include circumstances that make Zimmerman guilty of nothing.

Currently - we know only parts of what happened. That is was a tragedy, I do not dispute.... whether it was avoidable, I don't dispute that either. I think it was avoidable... what I don't know (and you cannot know either) is exactly what happened and exactly where the blame, if any, lies.

The police let Zimmerman go..and told the Martin family there was nothing they could do about it.

If you are good with that, fine.

Some of us..weren't.

Are you saying you think the Police should manufacture evidence so a family can feel better? I'm not good with that.

I am good with due process. I like justice.... real, honest, justice.... not this 'justice' that relies on bullshit and misrepresentation of 'evidence' to ramp up hatred against an individual.

An unarmed kid was shot by an adult. The kid was not involved in criminal activity.

Only a person that devalues the life of the kid..thinks that it should have began and ended there.

That unarmed kid was reported to have went for Zimmerman's gun that unarmed kid stalked Zimmerman, That unarmed kid back tracked to get behind Zimmerman. That unarmed kid could have made it back to where he was staying, but that unarmed kid attacked a person and ended up on the short end of the deal. Now try to get a conviction after that?

That unarmed kid was reported to have went for Zimmerman's gun that unarmed kid stalked Zimmerman, That unarmed kid back tracked to get behind Zimmerman. That unarmed kid could have made it back to where he was staying, but that unarmed kid attacked a person and ended up on the short end of the deal. Now try to get a conviction after that?

And that really is the issue. There are two conflicting sides to this incident. If the evidence supports or appears to support Zimmerman's claim of self defense, then the whole 'beyond a reasonable doubt' thing is not provable.

People need to calmly consider the facts - not the media spin - but the actual facts... that's how the LEOs operate.... facts and evidence.... not lies and misrepresentation of facts by the media.

It's on every-single-last-show.

I can't escape this non-sense. If something new comes out, they special report it, then add it to the next show, and every show after.

If nothing new comes out, they repeat the same crap again and again.

Here's the facts;

We don't and won't get all the facts unless there is a failed investigation or a trial.
The NBPP should be arrested, for offering a bounty.
The race pimps are in full force and are being given a pass by everyone except FOX.
And a handful of celebs need to thank their lucky stars my family is not involved by their actions.

that damn liberal media at it again.

It's on every-single-last-show.

I can't escape this non-sense. If something new comes out, they special report it, then add it to the next show, and every show after.

If nothing new comes out, they repeat the same crap again and again.

Here's the facts;

We don't and won't get all the facts unless there is a failed investigation or a trial.
The NBPP should be arrested, for offering a bounty.
The race pimps are in full force and are being given a pass by everyone except FOX.
And a handful of celebs need to thank their lucky stars my family is not involved by their actions.

that damn liberal media at it again.

According to separate studies by UCLA and Harvard, you are correct.

FOX reports are slight left.

Don't you just love irony

mmmm iiirrrooonnnyyy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3IgFsEEOik]The Homer Drool Sound - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back