Why is FOX news giving the Zimmerman case so much air time?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
It's on every-single-last-show.

I can't escape this non-sense. If something new comes out, they special report it, then add it to the next show, and every show after.

If nothing new comes out, they repeat the same crap again and again.

Here's the facts;

We don't and won't get all the facts unless there is a failed investigation or a trial.
The NBPP should be arrested, for offering a bounty.
The race pimps are in full force and are being given a pass by everyone except FOX.
And a handful of celebs need to thank their lucky stars my family is not involved by their actions.

FOX ain't news.

ok, splitting hairs

correct, not every show is a news show.

however

that story is on every show, news or not

Well now it is.

Because it shatters the "wild west" narrative FOX has about gun control.

And yet you seem to have not problem with NBC blatantly misrepresenting the facts to make it appear as though Zimmerman is a racist. Did you use their 'edited' quote as 'proof' of his racism?

Why was Trayvon's body in the morgue for 12 hours? Why did his father not report him missing before bed time. Where was Trayvon's Father at when his son was shot less than 1000 feet away? Where was Trayvon's father when Trayvon needed him the most?

ok, splitting hairs

however

Well now it is.

You mean they openly support our Constitutional rights?

the horror of it all

Well if you think that your "rights" include cold blooded murder, shoot outs, and resolving feuds with the gun..

Then some of us are just going to have to disagree.

:D

ok, splitting hairs

however

Well now it is.

And yet you seem to have not problem with NBC blatantly misrepresenting the facts to make it appear as though Zimmerman is a racist. Did you use their 'edited' quote as 'proof' of his racism?

The police let Zimmerman go..and told the Martin family there was nothing they could do about it.

If you are good with that, fine.

Some of us..weren't.

Well now it is.

the horror of it all

Well if you think that your "rights" include cold blooded murder, shoot outs, and resolving feuds with the gun..

What state has a law that calls self defense murder?

Well now it is.

The police let Zimmerman go..and told the Martin family there was nothing they could do about it.

Some of us..weren't.

Are you saying you think the Police should manufacture evidence so a family can feel better? I'm not good with that.

I am good with due process. I like justice.... real, honest, justice.... not this 'justice' that relies on bullshit and misrepresentation of 'evidence' to ramp up hatred against an individual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mnFsrmsA94]GUN FIGHT AT THE OK CORRAL - YouTube[/ame]

Conservative Justice!

Yay!

Well now it is.

the horror of it all

yeeaahh

got a link to anyone supporting murder or shoot outs?

how about an armed citizen not being a victim?

My fav was a seven y/o boy putting Two in the dome of a rapist/murderer that had a knife to his mothers throat.

Mom: I saw his stance, the way he held the pistol, so I knew I was safe.

Some of us..weren't.

Are you saying you think the Police should manufacture evidence so a family can feel better? I'm not good with that.

I am good with due process. I like justice.... real, honest, justice.... not this 'justice' that relies on bullshit and misrepresentation of 'evidence' to ramp up hatred against an individual.

There was nothing to manufacture.

An unarmed kid was shot by an adult. The kid was not involved in criminal activity.

Only a person that devalues the life of the kid..thinks that it should have began and ended there.

Due process didn't happen here.

Forum List

Back