Why is FOX news downplaying Irene danger?

I'm pretty sure this storm will only harm liberal democrats. Everybody else should be safe.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have been watching Fox and I think it's pretty much been covered. Greta spent a whole hour on it.

Greta is the one person on FOX who seems to give matters a fair shake. I was talking about Cavuto interviewing Trump.

This thread should never have been moved. It was a fact, not a conspiracy. It was totally with political purposes.

Do Del, take you frigin lame message board and stick it up you ars! See ya!

you sure told me

Poor Swallow...

Weak pussy, to be sure....
Stay safe in the storm

Your infatuation with me is beyond creepy, weakling.

I'm flattered you have a man crush on me, but it certainly isn't reciprocated (yeah, look that one up PS dropout)....

Poor Swallow*....

*Disclaimer: The user name distortion referenced above signifies the poster's tendency to "Swallow" any leftist meme and does not in any way signify anything of a sexual nature. This has been explained to him numerous times, but for reasons known only to him he wants to pretend it is of a homosexual nature. He is most certainly free to engage in his own perverted fantasies regarding other posters, but these are most certainly not reciprocated.

Poor Swallow...

Weak pussy, to be sure....
Stay safe in the storm

I'm flattered you have a man crush on me, but it certainly isn't reciprocated (yeah, look that one up PS dropout)....

Poor Swallow*....

No crush.

I don't even like ya. But I wouldn't want to see you get hurt.

You on the other hand would probably put a cap in my noggin because I won't let ya suck my dick. And really faggot..why do you chase after straight men?

Dr. Kneepads..it's sort of pathetic.

Stay safe in the storm

Poor Swallow*....

*Disclaimer: The user name distortion referenced above signifies the poster's tendency to "Swallow" any leftist meme and does not in any way signify anything of a sexual nature. This has been explained to him numerous times, but for reasons known only to him he wants to pretend it is of a homosexual nature. He is most certainly free to engage in his own perverted fantasies regarding other posters, but these are most certainly not reciprocated.

No crush.
Dude, it's obvious... I've told you multiple times I'm not gay and you still want me to be...

You on the other hand would probably put a cap in my noggin
I don't really care what you and your man-friends do in the privacy of your own room... You can prance around in the hurricane all you want....

I'm just saying your attraction to me is fucking creepy, but I understand...

Thanks, but no thanks, Swallow....

Poor Swallow*....

No crush.
Dude, it's obvious... I've told you multiple times I'm not gay and you still want me to be...

I don't really care what you and your man-friends do in the privacy of your own room... You can prance around in the hurricane all you want....

Dick House, you start it every time. Every time, and then blame the person you're talking to.

You are one nasty ass, alleged man. Let's just go with alleged male. "Man" is giving you too much credit.

Poor Swallow*....

No crush.

:lol:

You are so fucking gay, fags look at you and go "That's gay". :gay:

Like I said..I never post to you unless you start asking for a swallow.

Then I gotta break it to ya.

I ain't gonna let that happen, Dr. Kneepads. No matter how much you beg..cry..whine..whatever.

Not going to happen.

No swallow for you..

No crush.

Dick House, you start it every time. Every time, and then blame the person you're talking to.

You are one nasty ass, alleged man. Let's just go with alleged male. "Man" is giving you too much credit.

Ah, don't bother. He hates pussy.

So you ain't got a chance.

Ah, don't bother. He hates pussy.

So you ain't got a chance.

That was vile.

Forum List

Back