Why is faux news swift boating again.

So it seems the faux news and rwers seem fixated on lybia. Here are some facts you forgetting

1. Bush had 8 years to get osama bin laden, never did.
2. Bush over extended our military.
3. Bush put the wars on a cc, for years to come.
4. Bush cut taxes for the super wealthy at a time of war.
5. Bush wrote a 700 billion drug plan for seniors, that was never paid for.
6. Attacks on en Embasies have happened under all recent administRions.
7. Bush was warned about attacks againt the united states before 911. He failed to act.
8. Bush sat in office during the 2nd largest stock market crash in our history.
9. Bush had a horrid education plan, no child left behind. It failed

Ok before I talk about Obama, I need to point out, NO economist that has any creditibility will agree with this statement. Tax cuts pay for them selves.

Ok .
Obama took one of the worst economic situations and stopped the bleeding.
Obama gave the order to kill osama
Obama oversaw the end of iraq war
Obama is in the precession of overseeing the end of the afganastn war
Obama passed a health care bill that evens the playing field
Obama helped pass equal pay for women
Obama didn't send the united stated to war when provoked making us bleed anymore in all ways.

So faux news and the people who support them, just know your viewership is the least informed base out of all major us media outlets. Also this week it's lybia, next week you will forget all about it, and make a new attack, rince and repeat.

Nothing like the Liberal Media using Bain for the same reasons... You hypocrites are really something. And last I checked Democrats voted for those Wars too... What would your response to 9/11 have been? An apology no doubt.

No it would not have been, I will tell you, personally Iraq would not have happened. also I am not brain washed, i form my own oppinion. It seems to me that people like YOU are brain washed

Sorry... It takes far more than simply uttering the words "hope and change" to get my vote, but nice try. And by the way... It's spelled opinion numbskull.

Cable News is biased.

Fox. MSNBC. Even CNN and that other Cable news outlet you buy. All bias in some form or fashion.
Also, well editted to push certain emotional buttons of the viewer. Dangerous stuff.

It is better in the long run to switch to the internet and log onto some of the bloggers from the political spectrum. Alot more interesting to read with more viewpoints and less editting.

Cable News is biased.

Fox. MSNBC. Even CNN and that other Cable news outlet you buy. All bias in some form or fashion.
Also, well editted to push certain emotional buttons of the viewer. Dangerous stuff.
....Especially if you're 14-years-old (i.e. maturity-level o' the average Teabagger)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qAnx-_LmY]Fox News Babes - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
So it seems the faux news and rwers seem fixated on lybia. Here are some facts you forgetting

7. Bush was warned about attacks againt the united states before 911. He failed to act.

Ok before I talk about Obama, I need to point out, NO economist that has any creditibility will agree with this statement. Tax cuts pay for them selves.

Ok .
Obama didn't send the united stated to war when provoked making us bleed anymore in all ways.

So faux news and the people who support them, just know your viewership is the least informed base out of all major us media outlets. Also this week it's lybia, next week you will forget all about it, and make a new attack, rince and repeat.

What does GWB have to do with Obama's lying to the American people over the Benghazi terrorist attack?

Last edited:
No it would not have been, I will tell you, personally Iraq would not have happened. also I am not brain washed, i form my own oppinion. It seems to me that people like YOU are brain washed
"Regime change in Iraq" was made official federal policy in 1998....Who was president then, fool?

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

And I've got plenty more....

"Regime change in Iraq" was made official federal policy in 1998....Who was president then, fool?

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

And I've got plenty more....
You Teabaggers surely do get nostalgic for......

:eusa_hand:

what the heck does Bush have to do with Libya? He's been gone for almost 4 years now. Obama should own his own screwups just as you have Bush owning his own. Or is it simply only the R presidents should be held responsible?

Ok .

If the president had taken responsibility for FIXING problems instead of spending 4 years blaming BUSH for his own failures, maybe we'd be in a better position today. Instead what we have are record high gas prices, 10.5% unemployment in the county I live in, and just overall the worst economy our country has endured in the last 30 years. Maybe a little less time playing golf during his administration was needed?
Another lie swift boating

Reagan 125 days off
Bush1 135
Clinton 68
Bush 2 187 days off
Obama .64

So bub, who spends more time off playing golf?

Look at all the loser posts like these lying and denying by the deliberate Omissions and cooked up numbers like Obama "only taking a little more than a 1/2 a day off". Just do the simple math on 1,800 rounds of Golf and drinking and stop cooking the numbers cos your not fooling us Independents. So start dealing in reality that you lose to ever time. This "list" and "faux News" is all one needs to know about "liberal" losers trying to suppress our free speech.

Ok .

Why is the Rest of the media providing Cover for this Failure of a President.

Because he has been successful, despite desperate odds.

Ok before I talk about Obama, I need to point out g, NO economist that has any creditibility will agree with this statement. Tax cuts pay for them selves.

Ok .

If the president had taken responsibility for FIXING problems instead of spending 4 years blaming BUSH for his own failures, maybe we'd be in a better position today. Instead what we have are record high gas prices, 10.5% unemployment in the county I live in, and just overall the worst economy our country has endured in the last 30 years. Maybe a little less time playing golf during his administration was needed?
Another lie swift boating

Reagan 125 days off
Bush1 135
Clinton 68
Bush 2 187 days off
Obama .64

So bub, who spends more time off playing golf?
Full of shit, ona hadnt been in the white 64 days this year

Obama's very REAL foreign policy failures and the deaths of our State Dept. personnel in Benghazi aren't a matter of "swift-boating". Those guys would be alive today if not for this administration's incompetence. Watergate was just a burglary, people. Nobody DIED. You libs have a full-blown scandal on your hands, weeks before the election. And it's not Mitt Romney's fault. He's not the guy who fucked up and got those people killed.

The Bush tax cuts were cuts for EVERYONE, fool.

That's why Obama's plans to tax the rich more is not an expiration of the Bush tax cuts. It is a tax increase on the rich.

If the Clinton era tax rates were so orgasmically good for America, why are we not raising taxes on EVERYONE so we can return to those rates?

None of you Obama piss drinkers ever answer that question.

Ok .

Because if a US Ambassador was Killed on an Anniversary of September 11th in Libya after Bush made a CHOICE to go into Libya without Consulting Congress, you and every other Dishonest Piece of Shit Liberal would have been calling for Impeachment.

Go Fuck yourself. :thup:

And by the way, Obama has done NOTHING to Reverse this Generational Correction just like Bush did NOTHING to Cause it.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back