*Why Is Farrakhan Allowed To Live?*

Sorry bout that,

1. One does have to wonder?
2. If any one person in America needs to meet an end, its him.
3. LINK: Louis Farrakhan Speaks About Sharia, Iran & Allah & Warns America | Video | TheBlaze.com

"The Minister Louis Farrakhan isn’t one to avoid controversial language. In his Sunday address in San Diego, the Nation of Islam leader slammed Israel, lamented Mexico’s loss of land at the hands of American “trickery” and derided President Barack Obama for his endorsement of same-sex marriage. But that’s only a portion of what was uttered in his nearly three-hour address. During the last 10 minutes, the fiery Farrakhan erupted with fervency, applauding the violence of sharia law and giving some cryptic warnings to America regarding Iranian intervention."

4. This country should shut this asshole down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Is that your solution? Kill those you don't like?

I think once there was "warnings to America"...it stopped being free speech. It could be taken as a threat.

Do you have a link to the text of the speech?

If I say, "If Obama is re-elected, it will be the doom of America", am I communicating a threat?

Not even the same thing..........

See post #15..........

You answered your own question.....

He said God will bring earthquakes to America. Explain how that is a crime.

Shit, earthquakes and hurricanes from God are Pat Robertson's schtick. The only crime Farrakhan is guilty of is plagiarism.

Last edited:
Because we live in the United States of America where people are free to say what they want and the government cannot order the execution of any individual without due process of law.

Maybe so, but that doesn't stop the Government from putting Military Veteran's on Terrorist lists when no Laws have been broken.

Sorry bout that,

1. In my opinion, which is always correct, betrayal is a crime, to call down a Nation that you reside in is betrayal, and should be considered criminal, and the punishment should be loss of citizenship, at least.
2. I don't see any other way to handle it.
3. Killing him by government hands would be too good for him.
4. And no, I'm not directly calling for him to die, or be killed, I am only thinking out loud,.... wondering, ....wondering,..... why he is still alive????
5. That in itself is a miracle!!!!!!
6. There are so many Real Americans, who want him to disappear.
7. If he some how did disappear, I would be shocked just like everyone else.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. In my opinion, which is always correct, betrayal is a crime, to call down a Nation that you reside in is betrayal, and should be considered criminal, and the punishment should be loss of citizenship, at least.
4. And no, I'm not directly calling for him to die, or be killed, and am thinking out loud wondering, wondering why he is alive????

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Dissent is the purest form of patriotism
2. Limited mind
3. see #2
4. again refer to #2
5. If its a miracle maybe you should convert to Islam
6. Real Americans arent threatened by the lunatics
7. Rapture?

regards,

SirVidiofReality

Sorry bout that,

1. This is a *strong* opinion piece.
2. And its *all* factual.
3. Farrakhan doesn't deserve to live here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Not sorry,

Sorry bout that,

1. This is a *strong* opinion piece.
2. And its *all* factual.
3. Farrakhan doesn't deserve to live here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Which is why its so easily influenced your weak mind
2. that is debatable and irrelevant
3. If he doesnt, then neither do YOU

SirVidiofReality

From the link in the OP:
“So I’m warning you, America, if you bomb Iran, I’m looking at San Diego, I’m looking at your beautiful cities — the God that I represent is going to take out some of your cities with earthquakes,” he proclaimed. “You live in the city, I live in the city, but some of us are going to die, because we agree with them, agree with evil. So the God of judgement and justice, he’s going to kill a lot.”

Farrakhan has an earthquake machine! Arrest him! Kill him!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh noes, Muslim Earthquakes!!

Kansas pastor calls on U.S. government to kill LGBT people

Knapp went on to read from Leviticus 20: “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death.”

“They should be put to death,” Knapp declared. “‘Oh, so you’re saying we should go out and start killing them, no?’ — I’m saying the government should. They won’t, but they should.”

Sorry bout that,

4. And no, I'm not directly calling for him to die, or be killed, I am only thinking out loud,.... wondering, ....wondering,..... why he is still alive????

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If Farrakhan was white, you would be applauding him and trying to suck his cock.:eusa_hand:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If Farrakhan was white, you would be applauding him and trying to suck his cock.:eusa_hand:

Come on HG

How many of these guys were sucking Robert Byrds cock? Or David Duke for that matter?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Come on HG

How many of these guys were sucking Robert Byrds cock? Or David Duke for that matter?

Chesswarsnow did.:eusa_angel:

What seems to be evident is that their schools perform well and their children are well behaved. If their perception of a threat prompts them to achieve, I say God bless. They are demonstrating their vision of self-determination. Is there really a cause for concern?

Sorry bout that,

1. One does have to wonder?
2. If any one person in America needs to meet an end, its him.
3. LINK: Louis Farrakhan Speaks About Sharia, Iran & Allah & Warns America | Video | TheBlaze.com

"The Minister Louis Farrakhan isn’t one to avoid controversial language. In his Sunday address in San Diego, the Nation of Islam leader slammed Israel, lamented Mexico’s loss of land at the hands of American “trickery” and derided President Barack Obama for his endorsement of same-sex marriage. But that’s only a portion of what was uttered in his nearly three-hour address. During the last 10 minutes, the fiery Farrakhan erupted with fervency, applauding the violence of sharia law and giving some cryptic warnings to America regarding Iranian intervention."

4. This country should shut this asshole down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I guess the words "freedom of speech" and "no person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law" are just a big nuisance in that giant head of yours, eh?

Except if you are on Obama's "hit list". :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back