*Why Is Farrakhan Allowed To Live?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. One does have to wonder?
2. If any one person in America needs to meet an end, its him.
3. LINK: Louis Farrakhan Speaks About Sharia, Iran & Allah & Warns America | Video | TheBlaze.com

"The Minister Louis Farrakhan isn’t one to avoid controversial language. In his Sunday address in San Diego, the Nation of Islam leader slammed Israel, lamented Mexico’s loss of land at the hands of American “trickery” and derided President Barack Obama for his endorsement of same-sex marriage. But that’s only a portion of what was uttered in his nearly three-hour address. During the last 10 minutes, the fiery Farrakhan erupted with fervency, applauding the violence of sharia law and giving some cryptic warnings to America regarding Iranian intervention."

4. This country should shut this asshole down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. One does has to wonder?
3. LINK: Louis Farrakhan Speaks About Sharia, Iran & Allah & Warns America | Video | TheBlaze.com

"The Minister Louis Farrakhan isn’t one to avoid controversial language. In his Sunday address in San Diego, the Nation of Islam leader slammed Israel, lamented Mexico’s loss of land at the hands of American “trickery” and derided President Barack Obama for his endorsement of same-sex marriage. But that’s only a portion of what was uttered in his nearly three-hour address. During the last 10 minutes, the fiery Farrakhan erupted with fervency, applauding the violence of sharia law and giving some cryptic warnings to America regarding Iranian intervention."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He is always trying to incite violence against us infidels, but it's politically incorrect to go after Muslims, doncha know?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I guess the words "freedom of speech" and "no person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law" are just a big nuisance in that giant head of yours, eh?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I guess the words "freedom of speech" and "no person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law" are just a big nuisance in that giant head of yours, eh?

I think once there was "warnings to America"...it stopped being free speech. It could be taken as a threat.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think once there was "warnings to America"...it stopped being free speech. It could be taken as a threat.

Do you have a link to the text of the speech?

If I say, "If Obama is re-elected, it will be the doom of America", am I communicating a threat?

From the link in the OP:
“So I’m warning you, America, if you bomb Iran, I’m looking at San Diego, I’m looking at your beautiful cities — the God that I represent is going to take out some of your cities with earthquakes,” he proclaimed. “You live in the city, I live in the city, but some of us are going to die, because we agree with them, agree with evil. So the God of judgement and justice, he’s going to kill a lot.”

Farrakhan has an earthquake machine! Arrest him! Kill him!!! :lol:

Last edited:
From the link in the OP:
“So I’m warning you, America, if you bomb Iran, I’m looking at San Diego, I’m looking at your beautiful cities — the God that I represent is going to take out some of your cities with earthquakes,” he proclaimed. “You live in the city, I live in the city, but some of us are going to die, because we agree with them, agree with evil. So the God of judgement and justice, he’s going to kill a lot.”

Farrakhan has an earthquake machine! Arrest him! Kill him!!! :lol:
Yeah/ AndI'm warning HIM...He has enemies I don't know about that would take him out.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Because if we killed people for unpopular speech, youd be dead already.

Thank your lucky stars SOME of us actually believe in the Constitution.

Do you have a link to the text of the speech?

If I say, "If Obama is re-elected, it will be the doom of America", am I communicating a threat?

Not even the same thing..........

See post #15..........

You answered your own question.....

Last edited:
Because we live in the United States of America where people are free to say what they want and the government cannot order the execution of any individual without due process of law.

Forum List

Back