Why is Eli Manning not considered not a average QB?

If Wilson completed zero passes for zero yards, the SeaHawks would have still won. Wilson padded his stats once the SeaHawks were up 30-0
Eli completed critical passes for key first downs during game winning drives. Eli, rightfully won two MVPs, Wilson didn't

No comparison between the two

How can a QB "pad his stats" in a Super Bowl?

The Seahawks were not playing the worst team in the AFC.

They were playing supposedly the BEST team the AFC had to offer.

Denver was the most prolific offense in the history of the NFL.

At what point does a team playing the best offense in NFL history let up?

I don't mean to appear glib but that is the silliest argument I think I have ever seen concerning Super Bowl 48.

The Hawks were picked to lose the Super Bowl by Vegas and the majority of betting public.

Giving the MVP to a substitute linebacker just because he gets a pick six is questionable.

Wilson played better than Peyton Manning...He played better than Eli Manning in both of his SB wins.

Eli..ratings of 87.3 and 103.8

Wilson's rating was 123.1

Only 7 QBs in history have had a better Super Bowl QB rating.

Wilson had a better rating than Peyton Manning when he won his SB(73.5). He had a better rating than all of Brady's wins(100.5, 91.1, 82.5, 110.2). He had a better rating than one of the only second year SB winners Rothlesburger(77.1)

Suggesting that Wilson just mailed it in is rediculous.

Eli defeated what was set to become the greatest team of all time ....the 18-0 NE Patriots
Wilson padded his stats with two late TDs against a team that had already quit on the field

Eli defeated a team where he was a 13 point underdog
Wilson defeated a team where he was a 2 point underdog

Elis victory is one of the greatest of all time
Wilsons role in the win is already forgotten

This is too easy

The guys helmet should have received the MVP.

:lol:

How can a QB "pad his stats" in a Super Bowl?

The Seahawks were not playing the worst team in the AFC.

They were playing supposedly the BEST team the AFC had to offer.

Denver was the most prolific offense in the history of the NFL.

At what point does a team playing the best offense in NFL history let up?

I don't mean to appear glib but that is the silliest argument I think I have ever seen concerning Super Bowl 48.

The Hawks were picked to lose the Super Bowl by Vegas and the majority of betting public.

Giving the MVP to a substitute linebacker just because he gets a pick six is questionable.

Wilson played better than Peyton Manning...He played better than Eli Manning in both of his SB wins.

Eli..ratings of 87.3 and 103.8

Wilson's rating was 123.1

Only 7 QBs in history have had a better Super Bowl QB rating.

Wilson had a better rating than Peyton Manning when he won his SB(73.5). He had a better rating than all of Brady's wins(100.5, 91.1, 82.5, 110.2). He had a better rating than one of the only second year SB winners Rothlesburger(77.1)

Suggesting that Wilson just mailed it in is rediculous.

Eli defeated what was set to become the greatest team of all time ....the 18-0 NE Patriots
Wilson padded his stats with two late TDs against a team that had already quit on the field

This is too easy

The guy who paid the Broncos to lose should have been MVP

This is too easy

The guy who paid the Broncos to lose should have been MVP

With the Hawks being 3 1/2 pt underdogs at KO somebody must have paid a buttload of cash to put together a 38 1/2 pt reversal.

Sounds unlikely but if you say so....

Forum List

Back