Why is Deficit, Debt, etc... only important issues when Republicans are in power?

Democrats solutions to everything: throw someone else's money at it.

Last edited:
Some of that was bending over in an effort to be bipartisan. Some of that was forgetting why people vote Republican. They got reminded in 06 and 08. If they forget it the next time around some people need to be taken out back and lined up against the wall.

The motto of Democrats is: Tax tax, spend spend, elect elect.

Funny how spending, balancing the budget, debt, and deficits are only an important issue when Republicans are in power.

Democrats keep talking out of both sides of their mouths...

Senate permits gov't to borrow an additional $1.9T

Because its one of the issues where you can easily point out hypocricy on the part of the GOP.

Part of the reason I don't vote for the GOP is because of the GOP spending without any real plan to pay for it. If both parties are going to spend, I'll go with the (marginally) more responsible Tax and Spend over the Borrow and Spend crowd.

Funny how spending, balancing the budget, debt, and deficits are only an important issue when Republicans are in power.

Uhmmm----if thats true, then I would not have a problem with the Republican Party.

But it is only important to Republicans/Democrats when they are NOT in power.

See how much of a difference that little "not" makes??

Democrats keep talking out of both sides of their mouths...

Senate permits gov't to borrow an additional $1.9T
Funny, they weren't so important to the republicans for the six years that they had all the stroke.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Both think it's bad when the other party spends my money but neither thinks it's bad to spend my money all by themselves.

Pot. Kettle. I still end up broke and disappointed.

Forum List

Back