Why is Congress now being cooperative?

Whereisup

Jul 28, 2013
All of a sudden, Democrats and Republicans in Congress are being cooperative. Why?

It could be merely that they have decided than any more crises will harm the economy, but that hasn't stopped them before.

Now this is just a guess.

Perhaps Congress is suddenly pulling together because there is a military crisis involved with China claiming large areas of sea near China. You have probably all seen articles about the two ships almost colliding, and the aircraft challenging one another from both sides.

Perhaps there might be a 50-50 chance that this will turn into a war between the US and China, although I'm not certain the probability is near correct.

But in any case, perhaps Congress wants to prepare just in case, by restoring military funding, etc.

I hope this can be resolved without war, because such a war would be a serious disaster.

Jim

Republicans were always willing to compromise but the democrat majority which controlled 2/3 of the federal government locked republicans out. Now that democrats are on the ropes because of Hussein/care and with the cooperation loyal media they pretend to compromise with the republican majority in the House. It's all smoke and mirrors while the democrats sink the US further and further into 3rd world status.

Whitehall, you are not getting the message in your 6th grade social studies class.

All of a sudden, Democrats and Republicans in Congress are being cooperative. Why?

It could be merely that they have decided than any more crises will harm the economy, but that hasn't stopped them before.

Perhaps Congress is suddenly pulling together because there is a military crisis involved with China claiming large areas of sea near China. You have probably all seen articles about the two ships almost colliding, and the aircraft challenging one another from both sides.

Perhaps there might be a 50-50 chance that this will turn into a war between the US and China, although I'm not certain the probability is near correct.

But in any case, perhaps Congress wants to prepare just in case, by restoring military funding, etc.

I hope this can be resolved without war, because such a war would be a serious disaster.

Jim

2014 elections. Nothing more, nothing less. Perhaps you haven't noticed the trend of every even year of your life.

Perhaps Congress is suddenly pulling together because there is a military crisis involved with China claiming large areas of sea near China.

Jim

2014 elections. Nothing more, nothing less. Perhaps you haven't noticed the trend of every even year of your life.

As I said, this is just a guess so any of you could be right. I would urge all of you to do some research to see what the reason might be.

Jim

Jim

Yup.

Forum List

Back