Why is Clinton still wearing her "surgical boot" ?

Why can't America send the bitch to jail?

WHAT
IS
THE
PROBLEM????????????

Send Hillary Clinton to jail. NOW
I really don't understand that either. I expected more from this president.

I think Sessions is incompetent in his current job. We have a long tradition of "forgiving" the past administrations and "moving forward."

Personally, I believe in EQUAL justice under the law, regardless of political clout.

Send the bitch to jail!
I listened to FNC driving home a while ago and they had a panel of experts talking about how the IG report is tying up all the loose ends of the investigation into HRCs E-mails and I was surprised at how all the current issues are intertwined. The Clintons, Obama, the DNC, the Clinton Foundation, the Trump accusers, the liberal female lawyers Bloom and Allredytosue are equivalent to a big ball of snakes and things are starting to get very interesting. Shazzam!

I listened to FNC driving home a while ago and they had a panel of experts talking about how the IG report is tying up all the loose ends of the investigation into HRCs E-mails and I was surprised at how all the current issues are intertwined. The Clintons, Obama, the DNC, the Clinton Foundation, the Trump accusers, the liberal female lawyers Bloom and Allredytosue are equivalent to a big ball of snakes and things are starting to get very interesting. Shazzam!
So replace Sessions with Gowdy, and let's bring these political thugs to justice.

So replace Sessions with Gowdy, and let's bring these political thugs to justice.
I thought that Trump would appoint Gowdy right after the election and I remember there was discussions in high circles but I can't remember what the reasoning was about. I know the bad guys are scared shitless of Gowdy.

Interesting;)....still wearing that boot...what's the problem? witches don't heal so soon?

or is it actually an ankle bracelet you piece of scum ?

Hillary Clinton wears surgical boot months after toe break | Daily Mail Online
She must have broken and sprained it really bad.

Breaks heal fast.

Sprains very slowly.

And like you said -- she is old too.

Old bones heal slower.

And if the sprain is really a tear then there will need to be lots of surgery and physical therapy.

i am still suspicious that she has at least one bionic leg. something just isint right about her legs being she wont dare show them to anyone. Maybe she really is an alien from New Jersey or Mars?

i am still suspicious that she has at least one bionic leg. something just isint right about her legs being she wont dare show them to anyone. Maybe she really is an alien from New Jersey or Mars?

Her legs were amputated when she and Bill were in the White House and they were replaced with legs off of the Steinway Grand Piano.
Steinway_Grand_Paino.jpg

They just cut off the eagle's wings and they matched her former legs perfectly!

Her legs were amputated when she and Bill were in the White House and they were replaced with legs off of the Steinway Grand Piano.
Steinway_Grand_Paino.jpg

They just cut off the eagle's wings and they matched her former legs perfectly!
so what does she have for legs now? did they amputate a pair of legs off an oxen/cow and stitched them onto Hillary?

My GOD

Any American here who is for that witch Clinton....

Hell awaits you.

what sort of human being are you?

Are you on the side of the Satanist Hillary Clinton?

hillary is a much better human being than any of you hateful suckers for fake news.

she's also a lot smarter than they are. I think that's the problem. they hate smart.

No, the Hildebeast and the other members of the deep state have been protected..... but that is on the verge of ending. The show has barely begun. Comey and friends are up to their necks in shit......

My GOD

Any American here who is for that witch Clinton....

Hell awaits you.

what sort of human being are you?

Are you on the side of the Satanist Hillary Clinton?

I didn't like Hillary either, but that is a bit much...lol..

I can't wait to see Trump get the boot...out the door.

View attachment 166146
7 years is a long time to wait.

It's ok Mudwhistle I will be here to give you a hug when Trump gets the boot in 3 years or less...I fell for his car sales talk too for a while, it just may take some a little longer to see what a lemon he really is.

President Trump will sign the Tax Bill before Christmas. (We can use that word now)
He put a REP on the SC. He'll put at least one, maybe two more on the SC bench within the next three years.
The economy is FINALLY getting up to speed.
He's got the pervert in NK sitting in a corner sucking his thumb.
He's setting a record for putting REP judges on federal court benches.
Mullier's (cough) 'investigation' has turned into a fucking joke that's blown up in the LIB's faces.
The chances are excellent that the Clintons and members hiding within the Obama 'Trump-hate' deep state gov. agencies will be going to prison.

Mullier will NEVER have any of his bullshit charges even heard in a federal court.
Enjoy the lemonade ......asshole!

Forum List

Back