Why is climate change never in the news?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

So.... supposedly one of the critical issues of our time: Climate Change. But day in and day out no stories on The Drudge Report. You can go and look back over the last month.... nothing.

When is the last time you turned on the TV and saw a report about climate change? Even Jeff Zucker president of CNN stated 2 years ago, " we no longer run stories on climate change due to a lack of interest".

So why is this? We see a handful of climate crusaders in this forim who regularly tell us it is the number one issue for people who vote. Hmmmm..... one would think it would be a little more prominent in the evening news newspapers or social media news sites. But it's not.... in fact one could say it's almost invisible. And just 18 months ago we saw three presidential debates.... not a single mention about climate change.....hmmmmm.

So why the profound lack of interest?:dunno:
Well for starters the Drudge report is about as far from news as you can get.

Second, it's not sensational. It's a slow motion disaster, not a car crash so there are plenty of stories about it, they just fall behind tRumps latest fauxpass.

climate change - Google Search

Took a look at the google link to see that a lot of the bilge are coming from groups trying to keep this dead horse alive longer.
Well, looking through those conservative colored glasses I'm.not surprised. They have a way of twisting reality.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

So.... supposedly one of the critical issues of our time: Climate Change. But day in and day out no stories on The Drudge Report. You can go and look back over the last month.... nothing.

When is the last time you turned on the TV and saw a report about climate change? Even Jeff Zucker president of CNN stated 2 years ago, " we no longer run stories on climate change due to a lack of interest".

So why is this? We see a handful of climate crusaders in this forim who regularly tell us it is the number one issue for people who vote. Hmmmm..... one would think it would be a little more prominent in the evening news newspapers or social media news sites. But it's not.... in fact one could say it's almost invisible. And just 18 months ago we saw three presidential debates.... not a single mention about climate change.....hmmmmm.

Second, it's not sensational. It's a slow motion disaster, not a car crash so there are plenty of stories about it, they just fall behind tRumps latest fauxpass.

Took a look at the google link to see that a lot of the bilge are coming from groups trying to keep this dead horse alive longer.
Well, looking through those conservative colored glasses I'm.not surprised. They have a way of twisting reality.

First of all I am NOT a Republican.

Your link, the very first PAGE on the list are noted warmists sites, desmog blog is one of them.

The first link is trying to get Climate change back on the front page, whining that it is being treated as a "back burner".
The next link is DeSmog, do I have to say anything more?
The next link is trying to get a lot of money to fight climate change in Asian nation, hoping the west will throw money to them.

On and on this crap goes................. The usual litany oh my we are in trouble.... unless we throw a lot of money at it and force lifestyle changes.....

Climate change, the most abused phrase in history, making it be the bogeyman to progressives everywhere, the monster that lurks under their beds.

Did you even bother to read them?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Really s0n?

But then why is your side losing so decisively? Please show us where all the decided science as decided by the science experts has had any impact on the people who make energy policy? Because we conservatives with the rose colored glasses are simply not seeing it. C'mon now.... when exactly has the decided science moved Congress to action? Please do show us.... links would be nice by the way.:hello77:

If all the decided science was having any impact in the real world solar power would be contributing more than it is now....less than 2% of our electricity = laughable. You bozos are losing huge everywhere except maybe a handful of community message boards in the nether regions of the internet. Take a bow s0n:fingerscrossed::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Really s0n?

But then why is your side losing so decisively? Please show us where all the decided science as decided by the science experts has had any impact on the people who make energy policy? Because we conservatives with the rose colored glasses are simply not seeing it. C'mon now.... when exactly has the decided science moved Congress to action? Please do show us.... links would be nice by the way.:hello77:

If all the decided science was having any impact in the real world solar power would be contributing more than it is now....less than 2% of our electricity = laughable. You bozos are losing huge everywhere except maybe a handful of community message boards in the nether regions of the internet. Take a bow s0n:fingerscrossed::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Losing decisively?

Where have you been? Under a rock?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Really s0n?

Losing decisively?

Lol.... whatever you say s0n.

But last time I checked the Paris Treaty was as dead as a doornail. Same with US Cap and Trade. Those who are actually informed recognize what a joke renewable energy is after 20 years of nutter bomb throwing. Oh..... and go check the election results from the 2016 midterms for candidates who ran on climate change. :2up:

Decisively........:bye1:..... and spiking the football over a banner is gay :113: I guess unless you are a member of a navel gazing club!

Really s0n?

Losing decisively?

But last time I checked the Paris Treaty was as dead as a doornail. Same with US Cap and Trade. Those who are actually informed recognize what a joke renewable energy is after 20 years of nutter bomb throwing. Oh..... and go check the election results from the 2016 midterms for candidates who ran on climate change. :2up:

Decisively........:bye1:..... and spiking the football over a banner is gay :113: I guess unless you are a member of a navel gazing club!
Yeah, no. When we get an adult back in the WH all that stuff will come back so fast your head will spin for a week. You and tRump aren't winning anything, just thrashing about like spoiled toddlers.

Really s0n?

Losing decisively?

Yeah, no. When we get an adult back in the WH all that stuff will come back so fast your head will spin for a week. You and tRump aren't winning anything, just thrashing about like spoiled toddlers.

Nah....Soetero had eight years to do something and didn't do dick. I'm living under a rock? Sorry s0n but only Congress can do anything significant about climate change legislation.... you fucking dummy:cul2:. Presidents can't do dick about multi-nation climate treaties or carbon reduction at home....dummy:deal:

You need to go back to the People.com forums s0n.

Really s0n?

Losing decisively?

Nah....Soetero had eight years to do something and didn't do dick. I'm living under a rock? Sorry s0n but only Congress can do anything significant about climate change legislation.... you fucking dummy:cul2:. Presidents can't do dick about multi-nation climate treaties or carbon reduction at home....dummy:deal:

You need to go back to the People.com forums s0n.

Notice how quickly he ignores my post 22?

Snicker.....................................

Really s0n?

Losing decisively?

Did you ignore that CNN boss Zucker conceding there is lack of public interest?

Really s0n?

Losing decisively?

Gosh you sure forget how little success the Obama administration had in dealing with climate change, heck they tried to do it BEHIND the backs of Congress with that bogus Paris Treaty that was never ratified and the dishonest EPA actions with secret science pablums, to get CO2 to classified as a pollutant (insane) and absurd regulations.

Forum List

Back