Why is Christianity more pronounced in the U.S. than the rest of Western society?

I am not imagining that your god isn't past the point of reasonable doubt. It's a provable fact.
What exactly is a provable fact?
Something that can be proven can become a fact. What don't you get?
A little exercise to see if you even grasp the scientific method.

What is your hypothesis?
My hypothesis is that you nor anyone else can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that god exists. Because no one can prove this, it becomes fact that god isn't provable beyond a reasonable doubt.
To whom must it be proved?
Since we're talking about reasonable doubt, a court of law work probably be a good place to start.

What exactly is a provable fact?

What is your hypothesis?
My hypothesis is that you nor anyone else can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that god exists. Because no one can prove this, it becomes fact that god isn't provable beyond a reasonable doubt.

Since we're talking about reasonable doubt, a court of law work probably be a good place to start.
Are you requesting a trial by jury or will a single judge's decision be sufficient?

Given all nine of the the Supreme Court justices are religious one could not use them. (six Roman Catholics and three Jews actually.)

What is your hypothesis?

Are you requesting a trial by jury or will a single judge's decision be sufficient?

Given all nine of the the Supreme Court justices are religious one could not use them. (six Roman Catholics and three Jews actually.)
Any trial judged would throw the case out for lack of evidence. :D

What is your hypothesis?

Evidence or coincidence. Take for example

I am talking about the time that Genesis was written - 1450 to 1410B.C.
Not what we know today.
Not all
Dinosaurs are reptiles (as are turtles, lizards, snakes, and crocodylians with birds and dinosaurs once removed). Mammals branched off from reptiles around the same time as dinosaurs.
So mammals EVOLVED from reptiles!!!! :eek: You are to be nailed to a piece of wood in a diaper (like Jesus) for heresy!

No wonder you can't learn anything, you have no reading comprehension what so ever.
That is not what I said.
Do you see the word evolved?
I said BRANCHED off.
Dinosaur Extinction Spurred Rise of Modern Mammals, Study Says
Dinosaur Extinction Spurred Rise of Modern Mammals, Study Says
The asteroid that finished off the dinosaurs 65 million years ago opened up niches for the majority of today's living mammals, according to a new study.
Branched off means evolved. Evolution is not part of Christianity. You are hereby excommunicated. Keep it up and the wood, diaper and nails are coming out next. :eek:

You are very wrong and are assuming much.
You very closed minded.
Can Christians Believe in Evolution?
Read the article that Christians can and many do accept Evolution.
We see it happing right now in Alaska where they have found Polar Bears and Grizzly Bears mating and a new species of Bear is evolving.
Grizzlies, polar bears interbreeding, DNA test shows | Toronto Star
As the ice melts they are becoming a different type of bear that can survive their changing climate.

So you agree that humans evolved from apes?

That is not the theory of evolution.

market closes at 15,666.44. Is that a coincidence? (First thing I saw when I got back. Are you serious? ;) 98 views. That makes me 99.)

market closes at 15,666.44. Is that a coincidence? (First thing I saw when I got back. Are you serious? ;) 98 views. That makes me 99.)
Off topic but this is the video that gave me the message from God I requested at 3:31, post #264.

Forum List

Back