CDZ Why is cable news dominated by all things Trump?

It is beyond ridiculous. All day every day it's all about Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

Don't fool yourself....

The only reason it is Trump, Trump, Trump.... in the media,

IS BECAUSE that is precisely what Trump wants and orchestrates.... he's directing the news topics.... no one else....

And it is for his purpose, to direct attention from all the other things...

He seems to think being President of the USA is his little crazy reality TV show that he gets to direct....

so to misdirect the public to what he wants and away from his abuse of power....

and it's working.... just as he has planned....

.. just when I was getting all agreeable and stuff..

View attachment 210617
seriously though....

Trump IS DIRECTING this reality show....

He is not stupid as many on my side think....

He measures every word, before he says it, and knows the reaction he will get from the audience....

And most of the time, he is right....and they do precisely what he thinks....
It's how he won the primaries hardly spending any money..........he picked them off one by one..........trolling them......

He's trolling the Media........and they are going batshit crazy every time......right on que in the subject Trump wants to push.........

No.......he's not stupid..........

It is beyond ridiculous. All day every day it's all about Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump. For God's sakes is Donald Trump the only newsworthy subject in the world? I can think of 10 subjects off the top of my head that would require true investigative journalism and would be interesting for a change:

1. Where does our tax money go?
2. Why do we send so much foreign aid (money) to bad countries? Who decided this?
3. How are so many drugs entering our country? How much Fentanyl is China shipping into our country?
4. Why is there such disparity in drug costs?
5. What is the current state of all of our bridges? Are we close to another I-35 collapse?
6. Why is our government allowed to keep hiring more employees? Why has there never been a significant Federal government layoff?
7. Why is Pot still after 50 years still considered a Schedule 1 drug and Fentanyl considered a milder schedule 2 drug by the FDA?
8. Why isn't money competency taught in schools?
9. Why have college costs exploded in the last 20 years? What are the colleges spending the money on?
10. Why do we ignore the trashing of our oceans and spend all of our time debating how much humans are increasing global temperature?

You will notice not one of the topics mentioned a Democrat or a Republican. Our media in focusing exclusively on Presidential politics is doing us a great disservice and are certainly not doing their job.

Don't disagree with you in general.
But remember- cable news is still just TV looking for ratings. The public hasn't shown a great appetite for in depth discussions of topics- isn't Fox News the highest rated 'news' program now?
You want in-depth discussions on serious topics? That is rarely covered by the news in any format- more likely to find that coverage either on various PBS programs or the New York Times.

It is beyond ridiculous. All day every day it's all about Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

Don't fool yourself....

The only reason it is Trump, Trump, Trump.... in the media,

IS BECAUSE that is precisely what Trump wants and orchestrates.... he's directing the news topics.... no one else....

And it is for his purpose, to direct attention from all the other things...

He seems to think being President of the USA is his little crazy reality TV show that he gets to direct....

so to misdirect the public to what he wants and away from his abuse of power....

and it's working.... just as he has planned....

.. just when I was getting all agreeable and stuff..

View attachment 210617
seriously though....

Trump IS DIRECTING this reality show....

He is not stupid as many on my side think....

He measures every word, before he says it, and knows the reaction he will get from the audience....

And most of the time, he is right....and they do precisely what he thinks....

I wish he was more measured (less cringe worthy) at times and I agree...:wink_2:

Why is cable news dominated by all things Trump?

He drives the news cycle with his tweets and outbursts! Never before has a president so blatantly disregarded the dignity of the office he holds. Never before has a president been polled on, or gotten a majority response to the question 'Is he a racist?'.

We elected, for better or worse, a reality television game show host. What did you expect? Statesmanship?
You are deliberately minimizing who Donald Trump is. He is a non Politician who is shaking the foundations of the political elite which is best thing that could have happened to this country. You are focusing on that silly Twitter thing that didn't even exist a few years ago. Now all of a sudden Media can't put together a show without analyzing a f*kn Tweet.

This works for me, give it a try. I never go on Twitter. I focus on actions, policies, and results. I'm happy. :113:

He drives the news cycle with his tweets and outbursts! Never before has a president so blatantly disregarded the dignity of the office he holds. Never before has a president been polled on, or gotten a majority response to the question 'Is he a racist?'.

We elected, for better or worse, a reality television game show host. What did you expect? Statesmanship?
You are deliberately minimizing who Donald Trump is. He is a non Politician who is shaking the foundations of the political elite which is best thing that could have happened to this country. You are focusing on that silly Twitter thing that didn't even exist a few years ago. Now all of a sudden Media can't put together a show without analyzing a f*kn Tweet.

This works for me, give it a try. I never go on Twitter. I focus on actions, policies, and results. I'm happy. :113:
Are you happy with breaking kids away from their parents? Are you happy that the president is a racist? Are you happy with a president who demeans law enforcement agents for political cause?

You are deliberately minimizing who Donald Trump is. He is a non Politician who is shaking the foundations of the political elite

Donald Trump is a very, very astute politician- he is not a particularly good President- but he is a masterful politician.

. Now all of a sudden Media can't put together a show without analyzing a f*kn Tweet.

Don the Con has chosen to communicate to his followers- and even announce his agenda on Twitter.
That by itself is not a problem- but his tweets demonstrate what a fragile little bully he is- allowing his wounded ego to influence so many of his decisions.

This thread is not about that though- so this is my last post on Don the Con- rather than the topic- I welcome a discussion why there is not more in-depth coverage of issues.

There’s a crisis happening in the country and the everyday person doesn’t have a clue it’s happening. Given some of the responses I’ve seen to this post, Trump haters don’t care about much of anything if it doesn’t involve hating Trump so I’m sure they’re loathe to know about the horrific reality of human trafficking and how this modern day slavery has supplied sick serial killers with an endless supply of victims.

It’s a huge problem. People, mostly women are disappearing and in many cases no one even knows they’ve vanished. Females are dropping off the face of the earth bc they either were victimized or felt they needed to sell their body. The ones who aren’t being killed are truly suffering in every way imaginable. The murder victims of this specific populace is estimated to be in the tens of thousands in a matter of years, but I guess Trump is WAY more important than spreading
awareness about the mess of tragedies littering the nation. While woman are suffering atrocities whilst being hunted by psychopaths, so-called “feminists” are fighting against imaginary problems related to Trump. It’s enough to make one violently ill.

Serial killers find prostitutes easy prey: Column

75 women have been strangled or smothered in Chicago since 2001. Most of their killers got away.

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

https://www.lifedeathprizes.com/real-life-crime/killers-who-targeted-prostitutes-63688

Why So Many Sex Worker Murders Go Unsolved – Rolling Stone

https://tv.avclub.com/a-e-s-true-crime-series-the-killing-season-is-absorbing-1798189450

Forum List

Back