The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus (November 2, 1883)
A bronze plaque with the words of the poem "The New Colossus" raised on it. The 1903 bronze plaque located in the Statue of Liberty's museum.

NPS
The Statue of Liberty was dedicated in 1886, 17 years previously.

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
We're expected to accept the proposition that if it only stops 99 out of 100, then it's worthless.

Last edited:
What is so silly is the reich totally ignores the largest immigration problem is expired visa's. There are more of them than people crossing without permission or documentation.
That isn't the largest group if illegal aliens. The fact that you keep lying about it shows why people who support America don't believe a thing you open-borders douchebags say.

What is so silly is the reich totally ignores the largest immigration problem is expired visa's. There are more of them than people crossing without permission or documentation.
That isn't the largest group if illegal aliens. The fact that you keep lying about it shows why people who support America don't believe a thing you open-borders douchebags say.

About half of the undocumented foreigners in the United States came in "legally" ( though no such term in constitutional law - it's actually proper entry)

Rep. Kevin McCarthy's Mostly True claim on visa overstays

About half of the undocumented foreigners in the United States came in "legally" ( though no such term in constitutional law - it's actually proper entry)

ICE says the figure is 40%. Why do you open-borders douchebags always lie about that?

ICE says the figure is 40%. Why do you open-borders douchebags always lie about that?

First off, I'm not an "open borders douchebag." I'm a man - something you will never be.

Secondly, I didn't lie about anything. I repeated information from what appears to be a non-partisan source, explaining how they arrived at the figures.

IF you had any common sense, rather than to call people names, you'd offer your version of the truth with some credible evidence to back up the claim. Just because people don't fall at your feet and declare that you have a monopoly on the truth does not make them douchebags, liars, or anything less than your equal.

First off, I'm not an "open borders douchebag." I'm a man - something you will never be.

Secondly, I didn't lie about anything. I repeated information from what appears to be a non-partisan source, explaining how they arrived at the figures.

IF you had any common sense, rather than to call people names, you'd offer your version of the truth with some credible evidence to back up the claim. Just because people don't fall at your feet and declare that you have a monopoly on the truth does not make them douchebags, liars, or anything less than your equal.
I call people douchebags when the spew obvious lies and deliberate falsehoods. That's what you just did.

And you are an open-borders douchebag. You lie about your opposition to the wall.

We have no immigration clause. We have a Commerce Clause and should be generating revenue like Good capitalists.

I call people douchebags when the spew obvious lies and deliberate falsehoods. That's what you just did.

And you are an open-borders douchebag. You lie about your opposition to the wall.

When have I EVER "lied" about my opposition to the wall? Is there a reason you keep making baseless allegations and not backing them up? Do you even recall what thread you're on?

Do you get paid to troll this forum and / or be a disinformation agent for some group or the other? You make the right look so bad that I'm wondering if you aren't employed by Uncle Scam. Surely if the right read your posts they would be embarrassed by what you're saying.

What evidence have you got to show that half of the undocumented foreigners did not come into the United States properly (i.e. around half of all undocumented entered properly as per the question asked of you the last time?)

Forum List

Back