Why Is BP Paying The Claims Of Migrant Workers And Denying The Claims Of Americans?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tshHEfQq4us"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tshHEfQq4us[/ame]

On The Eve Of His First Organized Protest, Former BP/P2S Employee Turned Activist Tosh Peters Demands Answers From Oil Spill Claims Tsar Kenneth Feinberg As To Why All Claims By BP/P2S Employees Are Being Rejected When Temporary And Migrant Workers Are Being Paid.

Discuss.

FU-BP-iPhone-Case-150x150.jpg

Last edited:
Because "migrant workers" have more rights then Americans

• Banned
Because "migrant workers" have more rights then Americans

That BP Claims Facility is run by a lawyer named Ken Feinberg, who has built a career on representing and lobbying for oil companies. You think he looks at shrimp boat owners as a better class of client, or is happy to screw them over for BP?

BP owes its continued existence to Obama and the Democrats...is it a coincidence that "migrant workers" are getting paid, especially on the eve of the election? Not in my opinion.

This stinks from here to High Heaven.

225px-Bp-obama-logo.jpg

Last edited:
BP aren't even running the damned compensation fund. The fucking US Government are running the compensation fund. It's just BP's fucking money.

You people are so fucking easily led that it's a wonder you can get up in the morning without written instructions from Obama.

Perhaps it is because they are not in charge of the fund. It was set up as an independent fund after Obama, and others, asked BP to pay in $20 million dollars so that they had no control over how the money would be spent. Why are you blaming them for the decisions made by the same guy who handled the 9/11 fund so well?

Perhaps it is because they are not in charge of the fund. It was set up as an independent fund after Obama, and others, asked BP to pay in $20 million dollars so that they had no control over how the money would be spent. Why are you blaming them for the decisions made by the same guy who handled the 9/11 fund so well?

It is actuallY 20 BILLION!

$20,000,000,000.00.....

and your right.... it is being handed out by the US Gov't.

It is actuallY 20 BILLION!

$20,000,000,000.00.....

and your right.... it is being handed out by the US Gov't.

That's what I get for posting from memory.

maybe someone here can help me out a little... if i work for a contractor that BP hired to help with the oil spill for 3 months and got laid off, am i eligible to file a claim..? any feedback will help

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tshHEfQq4us

On The Eve Of His First Organized Protest, Former BP/P2S Employee Turned Activist Tosh Peters Demands Answers From Oil Spill Claims Tsar Kenneth Feinberg As To Why All Claims By BP/P2S Employees Are Being Rejected When Temporary And Migrant Workers Are Being Paid.

Discuss.

But the Obama administration demanded to be the arbiters of the dispensation.

They got their 20 million in escrow. It is up to the Obama administration to deal out the money.

Why are you bashing BP?

Discuss.

They got their 20 million in escrow. It is up to the Obama administration to deal out the money.

Why are you bashing BP?

Because she's stupid.

Discuss.

Why are you bashing BP?

Because she's stupid.

I must say, this is stunning to accuse BP of shystering (is that a word or am I pulling a Palin) people out of cash when clearly this is in Bam Bam's court because they demanded this.

BP aren't even running the damned compensation fund. The fucking US Government are running the compensation fund. It's just BP's fucking money.

You people are so fucking easily led that it's a wonder you can get up in the morning without written instructions from Obama.

I am pretty sure an INDEPENDENT lawyer is controlling the funds. And you think BP would be any better?

Last edited:
You guys really don't care about facts?

The White House and BP agreed Wednesday that the energy giant will create a $20 billion escrow fund to pay claims for the oil spill.

The independent fund will be led by lawyer Kenneth Feinberg, who oversaw payments to families of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
BP to set up $20 billion fund for Gulf oil spill victims - Green House - USATODAY.com

Did you see where it says INDEPENDENT? But of course you guys love to blame Obama for everything. My favorite is when the right tries to blame him for the bank bailouts. :lol:

Discuss.

Why are you bashing BP?

Because she's stupid.

Actually the few who said the government was in charge of the funds, shouldn't really comment on people being stupid. Just sayin!

Why are you bashing BP?

Because she's stupid.

Actually the few who said the government was in charge of the funds, shouldn't really comment on people being stupid. Just sayin!

Apologizing for/excusing/cheerleading for an oil company that has shit all over the Gulf ain't buying anyone any intelligence points with me.

PT-AO839_W3Feat_DV_20100603173355.jpg

Why are you bashing BP?

Because she's stupid.

Ken is a government appointee. BP had nothing to do with the choice. So anyone who claims that BP's man is in charge are stupid. Fact.

Forum List

Back