Why is baby boom generation so racist and bigot in politics

calling someone racist make you a racist lol

makes perfect sense

Absolutely.

Race baiting is a form of racism.

why do white people have such hard understanding racism lol

its soooooo sad

You know I was one who didn't understand racism as you said. I never thought of racism. I worked with African Americans my whole life and never gave it a thought. Until....the Wright video. And then more information about black theology and I was stunned. Then Holder and Obama. Then the black Panthers. I'm still stunned. It rocked my world of peace.

Last edited:
baby boom generation went on dates to see blacks hangings and 60's 70's now that is sad

You have to come into the present and just see what is happening now. The 2008 election was proof that there was no divide as you wish to think there was.

Absolutely.

Race baiting is a form of racism.

its soooooo sad

You know I was one who didn't understand rtacism as you said. I never thought of racism. I worked with African Americans my whole life and never gave it a thought. Until....the Wright video. And then more information about black theology and I was stunned. Then Holder and Obama. Then the black Panthers. I'm still stunned. It rocked my world of peace.

this rocked my world

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPbMsZM-eO4]White Teens Murder Black Man In MS (Graphic Warning) - YouTube[/ame]

cant walk around the south without whites coming after you because of race

its soooooo sad

You know I was one who didn't understand rtacism as you said. I never thought of racism. I worked with African Americans my whole life and never gave it a thought. Until....the Wright video. And then more information about black theology and I was stunned. Then Holder and Obama. Then the black Panthers. I'm still stunned. It rocked my world of peace.

this rocked my world

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPbMsZM-eO4]White Teens Murder Black Man In MS (Graphic Warning) - YouTube[/ame]

Does the black on black crime rock your world, too? There is more black on black murders than white on black.

baby boom generation went on dates to see blacks hangings and 60's 70's now that is sad

You have to come into the present and just see what is happening now. The 2008 election was proof that there was no divide as you wish to think there was.

i hope you know obama did not win the white vote. majority of blacks have given their vote to whites.

this rocked my world

Does the black on black crime rock your world, too? There is more black on black murders than white on black.

what big black panther crime has happened? im about talking about racist crimes

Last edited:
My god the left in this country is so obsessed with race it is unbelievable.
The left wants a perfectly cleansed society.

Poor black darlings.......................50 years of reparations, handouts, welfare, rights, housing and all they can do is cry victimhood.........................

just want a true equality

Face it. When you keep bringing up the 60's and 70's you want more than equality...you want revenge. You talk about white on black crime as though there's no black on white crime. There's crime, period. We should be against ALL crime.

Last edited:

Face it. When you keep bringing up the 60's and 70's you want more than equality...you want revenge. You talk about white on black crime as though there's no black on white crime. There's crime, period. We should be against ALL crime.

blacks still cant get equality

judicial system no
equality in hiring no

blacks still cant get equality

judicial system no
equality in hiring no

I'll wait for that link that show what you're saying is true. By the way, are blacks responsible for crimes on white? shouldn't we both be against ALL crime?

Last edited:
Obviously they weren't because they helped put Obama over the top in 2008. But the division Obama has initiated since then has made them open their eyes to racism in his administration.

they did i thought it was youth record vote and record black vote

He got over half of the white vote...53%

America en masse went into the voting booths in November, 2008 leaving their contact with reality outside on the sidewalks around the polling places. They placed Obama's associations with Jeremiah Wright, Frank Marshall Davis, Anton Reczko, and William Ayers outside their logic circuits, they left Obama's failure, along with Ayers, to properly manage the millions received from the Chicago Annenberg Foundation outside their memory circuits on the sidewalk as well as Obama's total abdication of responsibility when he took a $100,000 stipend from a Chicago area university to teach, write, and lecture on Constitutional Law and used it instead to write his autobiography. " By their works you shall know them". Americans went into the voting booth thinking "What can he hurt? How much harm can he do?"
After fourty three months we've seen the hurt. We've felt the harm.
Van Jones, the Marxist Revolutionary, and Obama clone Obama tried installing as his 'Green Czar' remarked several months ago that he "Was not the type of guy you wanted anywhere near the WhiteHouse" Obama still is.

I can't figure out who they they hate more gays or blacks. Its kinda of sad that this generation is sooooo clueless.

we hate you! does that help in any way?

:eusa_boohoo:

And there you have it. KKK, white supremacy, nazis, aryan brotherhood, Westboro scum - all rolled into one.

Actually makes me feel a little nauseous.

We need to keep fighting against this ignorance and stupidity. We need to HATE this ignorance and stupidity.

We also really need to let gays and people of ALL colors know that not all of us as stupid and ignorant as this person and others like her.

I can't figure out who they they hate more gays or blacks. Its kinda of sad that this generation is sooooo clueless.

Not all boomers are. However they started life in a segregated world and went thru integration.
Many did not adjust.

Racism will always exist.
There are those who feel the need to feel superior to others or to blame the worlds troubles on those who are differnet, etc.

Last edited:

Obviously they weren't because they helped put Obama over the top in 2008. But the division Obama has initiated since then has made them open their eyes to racism in his administration.

they did i thought it was youth record vote and record black vote

...who voted overwhelmingly on race...

Not all boomers are. However they started life in a segregated world and went thru integration.
Many did not adjust.

Racism will always exist.
There are those who feel the need to feel superior to others or to blame the worlds troubles on those who are differnet, etc.

And it exists in all cultures and all races.

Forum List

Back