Why is baby boom generation so racist and bigot in politics

if white people think dont the president is citizen then why in hell would think she is a citizen

Let me ask you this. If three white kids and a black beat up a teacher in school and the black and one white get suspended and the other two whites walk free, is that fair?

Let me ask you this. If three white kids and a black beat up a teacher in school and the black and one white get suspended and the other two whites walk free, is that fair?

its not fair

It is exactly what's happening with Obama's new discipline policy except it's the other way around. You can not discipline any more blacks than whites, now.

so If three blacks and one white kid beat up a teacher, The white and one black gets suspended but two blacks walk free. Now, is THAT fair? And that is what 's happening now.

saying the baby boom generation in politics are more racist and bigoted than younger is a fact

I can't figure out who they they hate more gays or blacks. Its kinda of sad that this generation is sooooo clueless.

Oh, please!!! You obviously are not a boomer and know nothing about us!!!

did u just ask when blacks were treated like trash in america lol

how about everyday since blacks first step on american land

Not anymorre. You are talking about 50 years ago. You had better give Martin Luther King more respect than that.

you really cant that clueless man. if you really believe that you are sooooo clueless man. you need look up studies. The numbers are still really bad.

baby boom generation went on dates to see blacks hangings and 60's 70's now that is sad

Forum List

Back