Why is baby boom generation so racist and bigot in politics

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
I can't figure out who they they hate more gays or blacks. Its kinda of sad that this generation is sooooo clueless.

That little black girl didn't put her hands across her heart during the national anthem. Michael Phelps and Lochke did.

just saying.

I can't figure out who they they hate more gays or blacks. Its kinda of sad that this generation is sooooo clueless.

Obviously they weren't because they helped put Obama over the top in 2008. But the division Obama has initiated since then has made them open their eyes to racism in his administration.

on baby boomers in politics would start a national hate gays day lol

Obviously they weren't because they helped put Obama over the top in 2008. But the division Obama has initiated since then has made them open their eyes to racism in his administration.

they did i thought it was youth record vote and record black vote

they did i thought it was youth record vote and record black vote

He got over half of the white vote...53%

Look in the mirror.

I'd rather look at history. Conservatives have been on the wrong side of every civil rights issue in our history

And don't give me the Republican/Democrat crap. Liberalism and conservatism are philosophies and have nothing to do with party labels. Both parties have shifted between the two since their inception.

Forum List

Back