why is any criticism of islam not allowed

There is a poster named Chanel who has a thread going right now in the Media Forum that deals with this issue.

An award-winning cartoonist is seeing red after editors at The Washington Post and other newspapers pulled a "very tame" cartoon that alluded to the Prophet Muhammad.

Wiley Miller, whose "Non Sequitur" comic strip has won several national awards and appears daily in roughly 800 newspapers, said he was not surprised by the decision to yank the single-panel, "Where's Muhammad?"cartoon because even the word itself is such a "dicey thing" nowadays.

Meanwhile, back in Colorado an exhibit featuring Jesus Christ being fellated and Christians are just supposed to shut up, take it, and recognize "art".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

This is exactly what I meant by "intimidation". Right in the USA, the land of free press and media, we have now capitulated to the intimidation of Islam by allowing them to silence us. America is full of sissyfied dweebs.

Last edited:
MoPigJPG.jpg

The first mim in ﷴ is malformed; you may want to fix that.

No. I think it shows my feelings towards Islam quite fittingly.

Writing something incorrectly in your target audience's language will definitely let them know that they're dealing with an intellectual heavyweight.

Blowing up buildings, burning flags and embassies, and making threats while chanting "Death to America" are signs of higher cognitive abilities also.

I think I'll stick to my misspelled words.

Blowing up buildings, burning flags and embassies, and making threats while chanting "Death to America" are signs of higher cognitive abilities also.

I think I'll stick to my misspelled words.

I've managed to be pretty consistent in avoiding all of those things.

You know someone who can do all of that while chanting "Death to America"? How do they make threats without stopping the chant? Do they write them? :confused:

I notice that no one is really allowed to criticism islam without threats of violence and intimidation

why is that?

What happened? Did you ask your imam friend why he follows the word of a pedophile prophet?

It's almost funny how idiots like you repeat rhetoric thinking you look cool but utterly fail to realize you are announcing your own ignorance.

Oh, do shed light on my "ignorance".

I knew a liberal would come to the defense of a pedophile.

I notice that no one is really allowed to criticism islam without threats of violence and intimidation

why is that?

I get the same thing when I'm critical of Obama. I wonder if the two are somehow related?

Yes, they are related. Surely you've noticed how anything negative about muslims is constantly attacked by liberals. Liberals have finally found a religion they like. The only problem is that a lot of people in that religion hate America almost as much as liberals do. Maybe that's the connection. Hate.

That is the only reason libs are fighting for the mosque to be built on ground zero, because they know its insulting to common Americans.

Get out.

Why is NO criticism of Islam allowed?

All we ever hear about on this messageboard is criticism of Islam! Ad nauseam.

I get the same thing when I'm critical of Obama. I wonder if the two are somehow related?

Yes, they are related. Surely you've noticed how anything negative about muslims is constantly attacked by liberals. Liberals have finally found a religion they like. The only problem is that a lot of people in that religion hate America almost as much as liberals do. Maybe that's the connection. Hate.

That is the only reason libs are fighting for the mosque to be built on ground zero, because they know its insulting to common Americans.

:lol:

As an American, I'm as common as they get. I have no problem with Park51 or any other mosque.

why is that?

I think you are referring to the conservative faction there. conservatives are always that way.

I'd rather a crazed conservative to a crazed Muslim suicide bomber.

They both want to outlaw a woman's choice for abortion... want their children to study lies at school (creationism)... And think that everyone needs to carry a gun just in case you need to shoot someone... So you'd be in fine company either way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back