why is any criticism of islam not allowed

I notice that no one is really allowed to criticism islam without threats of violence and intimidation

why is that?

Who on this website has received threats?

Go decapitate your wife or something.:cuckoo:

YouMad.jpg

Too much butthurt around here these days.

I notice that no one is really allowed to criticism islam without threats of violence and intimidation

why is that?

I think it's fucking disgusting how islamic theocracies subjugate women, practice anti-semitism, and show little regard for basic human rights. I think it's even more disgusting we've sent thousands of our own troops to their needless deaths so two islamic theocracies could be installed in the middle east.

Criticism of any religious cult is not allowed by the leaders of the cult. Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Personality Christian cults like David Koresh and Jim Jones, etc. You believe what you are told or you are corrected until you do tote the line. If you leave then you are doomed.

why is that?

I get the same thing when I'm critical of Obama. I wonder if the two are somehow related?

Yes, they are related. Surely you've noticed how anything negative about muslims is constantly attacked by liberals. Liberals have finally found a religion they like. The only problem is that a lot of people in that religion hate America almost as much as liberals do. Maybe that's the connection. Hate.

There is a poster named Chanel who has a thread going right now in the Media Forum that deals with this issue.

An award-winning cartoonist is seeing red after editors at The Washington Post and other newspapers pulled a "very tame" cartoon that alluded to the Prophet Muhammad.

Wiley Miller, whose "Non Sequitur" comic strip has won several national awards and appears daily in roughly 800 newspapers, said he was not surprised by the decision to yank the single-panel, "Where's Muhammad?"cartoon because even the word itself is such a "dicey thing" nowadays.

Meanwhile, back in Colorado there is an exhibit featuring Jesus Christ being fellated and Christians are just supposed to shut up, take it, and recognize "art".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back