Why is America on the decline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lilcountriegal
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice call out Said.

i don't see how anything i said on the other thread relates to what i said on this thread.can you enlighten me please?

I have already said I didn't read the entire thread. I may have missed some of the comments you made which coincide with what you wrote in this thread. However, I did read this comment in the "American Women" that you made:

"whats fun about doing all the hard shit while the lazy
incompetent women sit on their asses doing the easy stuff
because "they are delicate women".unless the common cause
is getting laid."

Please explain why this way of thinking shows compassion. I could interpret it many different ways, but I'll let you explain what I'm missing.

Originally posted by Said1
I have already said I didn't read the entire thread. I may have missed some of the comments you made which coincide with what you wrote in this thread. However, I did read this comment in the "American Women" that you made:

"whats fun about doing all the hard shit while the lazy
incompetent women sit on their asses doing the easy stuff
because "they are delicate women".unless the common cause
is getting laid."

Please explain why this way of thinking shows compassion. I could interpret it many different ways, but I'll let you explain what I'm missing.

stating an observation by previous experience to which i thought was unfair.i still help women whenever i can as with all people i just don't like to be used(you can probably agree with that).i didn't say that women should be kicked out of the workforce and i was generalizing so not all women are like that.I think you have tolerance and political correctness mixed up with compassion.i believe in helping people and think others should too but i also think everyone in this country should be responsible and pull there weight.the last part"to get laid"was a joke and i am sorry if i offended you.

Originally posted by cptpwichita
stating an observation by previous experience to which i thought was unfair.i still help women whenever i can as with all people i just don't like to be used(you can probably agree with that).i didn't say that women should be kicked out of the workforce and i was generalizing so not all women are like that.I think you have tolerance and political correctness mixed up with compassion.i believe in helping people and think others should too but i also think everyone in this country should be responsible and pull there weight.the last part"to get laid"was a joke and i am sorry if i offended you.

I don't have tolerance and political correctness mixed up with compassion. Your comments sounded as though you disliked women,which would make you the opposite of compassionate and tolerant towards women. I can get in moods where I hate men myself, but this is usually brought on by one person - yes, on a bad day, I too tend to generalize :eek: I usually come around though - joke or not, there is that one common cause to think about right ;)

Truce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back