Why is almost every case of voter fraud committed by democrats?

I also wonder if any democrats can address this topic without resorting to deflection... "well the republicans did this and that and the other thing". Take responsibility for your parties actions and explain this behavior.

38 votes? 38? That's it? For a second, I thought someone was on to something, but 38?

That's like three dozen plus two. 38?

OK, I take responibility for it. 38?

Ohhhh, you are one of those stupid fuck wads that thinks they always find every single example of vote fraud. Ok dimwit, you may excuse yourself from the table and go play with a rock.

By the way, in this particular case, it appears that those votes actually changed the outcome of the election. Thats what the investigators are saying anyway.

Last edited:
No, it is not.

It appears we're at an impasse then: Neither of our statements are provable, and yet we are both very sure that we each are right.

What to do... what to do....

I can prove it, but teaching you isnt my job. I have better things to do than waste my time searching for information i already know to be true, just to appease some dem that doesnt give a shit about voter fraud, or any other crimes committed by his party.
You're a moron. Just because I don't agree with you, I must be a Dem, right?
And you can't prove it. If you could, you would. There's no such thing as proof here, unless you've spoken to the person who worked at the board of elections and accepted the phony registration cards.

Which you clearly have not done.

It appears we're at an impasse then: Neither of our statements are provable, and yet we are both very sure that we each are right.

I can prove it, but teaching you isnt my job. I have better things to do than waste my time searching for information i already know to be true, just to appease some dem that doesnt give a shit about voter fraud, or any other crimes committed by his party.
You're a moron. Just because I don't agree with you, I must be a Dem, right?
And you can't prove it. If you could, you would. There's no such thing as proof here, unless you've spoken to the person who worked at the board of elections and accepted the phony registration cards.

Which you clearly have not done.

Did you lose track of what we are talking about? You said i couldnt prove that ACORN only fired those people AFTER the controversy exploded on the news networks. You said i couldnt prove it, but i can, i just choose not to for the reason i gave above.

These are your exact words...

So, to sum it up, ACORN DID report it to the authorities, the people WERE fired, and the fake registration cards WERE flagged.

Last edited:
barack-obama-acorn-vote-early-and-often.gif

'They Tried to Steal an Election,' N.Y. Voter Fraud Case Heats Up - Political News - FOXNews.com

So heres yet another story about dem voter fraud. What is it about democrats that makes them think its ok to bypass our democratic system and steal elections? Arent democrats supposed to be democratic? Has the term democrat become an oxymoron? What is it about that voting base that draws the dirtiest slimiest fucking people in the country? I could fogive the democrats if this were an isolated incident, but this is becoming the norm with every election now.

I dont understand why people would steal elections. It goes against the core of what we believe and preach as Americans. Arent we supposed to be above this behavior? Shouldnt voter fraud only be found in babaric places like Afghanistan?

What the fuck is wrong with the democratic party? Are democrats ashamed about this stuff, or do they even care what their party is doing?

The biggest voter fraud in history was perpetrated by Republicans in Ohio in 2004.

Evidence of fraud and disenfranchisement in Ohio 2004 election

I also wonder if any democrats can address this topic without resorting to deflection... "well the republicans did this and that and the other thing". Take responsibility for your parties actions and explain this behavior.

Explain what, that politicians go over the line of legality all too often? But you will not accept that the greatest case of voter fraud was done by the Republicans in Florida in 2000. Simply, you are a partisan liar. Your opinion is not worth consideration.

No, it is not.

No, you cannot prove it. Otherwise, you would.

This may already have been said in the thread as I have not read all of it, but if you are going to make the claim that "almost every case of voter fraud" is committed by Democrats, I would think you should expect Democrats to reply with a very large list of examples of Republican voter fraud.

I would also not label their replies as "deflection".

Immie

I didnt say those are the only democrats ever to be convicted, those were just a couple examples of it. Besides, its becoming apparent you havent heard about a group called ACORN.

Feel free to post all those times that ACORN has been convicted of Voter Fraud.

What a pitiful counter. You know as well as everyone else in the country that charges are pending and its all but certain that multiple people from ACRON will be going to jail after its all said and done.

If that were true, the trials would have to take place after President Obama left office otherwise pardons would be a plenty. Then again, what is the Statute of Limitations on voter fraud?

Immie

Since YOU were the one who made the claim that almost all voter fraud is perpetrated by Democrats, it's not a deflection to point out Republican voter fraud...

...it's a refutation. And you are getting refuted, comprehensively. You should put some time into checking the facts before you post...

38 votes? 38? That's it? For a second, I thought someone was on to something, but 38?

That's like three dozen plus two. 38?

OK, I take responibility for it. 38?

Ohhhh, you are one of those stupid fuck wads that thinks they always find every single example of vote fraud. Ok dimwit, you may excuse yourself from the table and go play with a rock.

By the way, in this particular case, it appears that those votes actually changed the outcome of the election. Thats what the investigators are saying anyway.

So how many were voting? About a hundred?

More bullshit from the right.

How about stopping black voters in Florida in 2000 to check their car registrations but not doing the same in white neighborhoods.

The Republicans have been stealing votes as long as the Democrats. This is just another partisan piece of crap.

Often??? Sincew when is three case often? And none of those involved stuffing ballot boxes or dead men voting as in Chicago and a hell of a lot of other big cities.

If phone jamming is the best you can do other than complaining about Florida in which numerous after the fact recounts came out in favor of Bush - the O/p stand correct as stated.

As for why Democrats cheat? It's easy they have become the party of the ends justify the means. But then even Karl Marx there great hero said lying cheating stealing and murder is perfectly fine as long as it furthers the ultimate goal of communist revolution.

And RAyboy there is no evidence that such ever happened, its at best an urban laegend at worst completely disengenuous but then see the paragraph above...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back