Why is almost every case of voter fraud committed by democrats?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
'They Tried to Steal an Election,' N.Y. Voter Fraud Case Heats Up - Political News - FOXNews.com

So heres yet another story about dem voter fraud. What is it about democrats that makes them think its ok to bypass our democratic system and steal elections? Arent democrats supposed to be democratic? Has the term democrat become an oxymoron? What is it about that voting base that draws the dirtiest slimiest fucking people in the country? I could fogive the democrats if this were an isolated incident, but this is becoming the norm with every election now.

I dont understand why people would steal elections. It goes against the core of what we believe and preach as Americans. Arent we supposed to be above this behavior? Shouldnt voter fraud only be found in babaric places like Afghanistan?

What the fuck is wrong with the democratic party? Are democrats ashamed about this stuff, or do they even care what their party is doing?

'They Tried to Steal an Election,' N.Y. Voter Fraud Case Heats Up - Political News - FOXNews.com

So heres yet another story about dem voter fraud. What is it about democrats that makes them think its ok to bypass our democratic system and steal elections? Arent democrats supposed to be democratic? Has the term democrat become an oxymoron? What is it about that voting base that draws the dirtiest slimiest fucking people in the country? I could fogive the democrats if this were an isolated incident, but this is becoming the norm with every election now.

I dont understand why people would steal elections. It goes against the core of what we believe and preach as Americans. Arent we supposed to be above this behavior? Shouldnt voter fraud only be found in babaric places like Afghanistan?

What the fuck is wrong with the democratic party? Are democrats ashamed about this stuff, or do they even care what their party is doing?

Mark Anthony Jacoby, a GOP Organization Head, Arrested For Massive Registration Fraud

Investigation into Trashed Voter Registrations - Las Vegas Now

McCain campaign paid Republican operative accused of voter fraud - Times Online

Lets not forget the largest example of voter fraud in US history...

The 2000 Presidential Election in Florida

I also wonder if any democrats can address this topic without resorting to deflection... "well the republicans did this and that and the other thing". Take responsibility for your parties actions and explain this behavior.

Fraud is prevalent on both sides. That seems to be a trend in America these days.

I couldn't agree more. They should have thrown out far more spoiled ballots for Mr. Gore. As far as the question posed, Why is almost every case of voter fraud committed by democrats? Simple. ACORN doesn't work for the Republicans. I thought everyone knew that.

"I remember some GOP bigwigs getting arrested in VA for phone jamming as well." - Mr. Capitalist

Yes, because as we all know, you can VOTE by phone now. Not.

Last edited:
I also wonder if any democrats can address this topic without resorting to deflection... "well the republicans did this and that and the other thing". Take responsibility for your parties actions and explain this behavior.

you put forth the idea that voter fraud is mainly a Democrat thing but showing that the republicans often are also guilty of it is deflecting from your painting this as a democrat problem? it's kind of showing that your premise was wrong.

Mark Anthony Jacoby, a GOP Organization Head, Arrested For Massive Registration Fraud

Even if the allegations in your stories went anywhere, which they didnt, no one is in jail, your examples were done by single individuals. This topic is not about what single indiduals do, its about voter fraud where many of the democratic parties voting base go out in mass and commit this crime.

Even if the allegations in your stories went anywhere, which they didnt, no one is in jail, your examples were done by single individuals. This topic is not about what single indiduals do, its about voter fraud where many of the democratic parties voting base go out in mass and commit this crime.

voter fraud by Democrats bad, voter fraud by Republicans no big deal, duly noted.

I couldn't agree more. They should have thrown out far more spoiled ballots for Mr. Gore. As far as the question posed, Why is almost every case of voter fraud committed by democrats? Simple. ACORN doesn't work for the Republicans. I thought everyone knew that.

"I remember some GOP bigwigs getting arrested in VA for phone jamming as well." - Mr. Capitalist

Yes, because as we all know, you can VOTE by phone now. Not.

Provide proof of your claim please, or dont speak about it. I could also make up a conspiracy theory to make democrats look bad, but that isnt proof and its beneath me.

voter fraud by Democrats bad, voter fraud by Republicans no big deal, duly noted.

Fail! Try another counter debate. This one is a dud.

yet that is exactly what you stated, you poo pooed where it was done by Republicans but are outraged by the instances where Democrats were involved.

OpEdNews - Article: Living in Glass Houses: The GOP's Own Man is Convicted of Voter Registration Fraud
The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday evening that Mark Anthony Jacoby, owner of a for-profit group called Young Political Majors (YPM), pled guilty to voter registration fraud in Los Angeles. Brad Freidman of the BradBlog has been keeping tabs on Jacoby for months, and wrote yesterday:

"Jacoby and Young Political Majors were hired by the California Republican Party to head up their voter registration efforts in the state. Jacoby had been arrested for Voter Registration Fraud last October, smack dab during the media's orgasmic heights of last year's phony GOP ACORN "Voter Fraud" hoax, even as Fox "News" (and the other news outlets who similarly fell for the scam) were going wall-to-wall with their unsupported insinuations about voter fraud by ACORN, Democrats and Obama."
Jacoby's YPM firm has been the go-to operation for GOP registration and petition drives in several states. In 2008 the California Republican Party hired YPM to register tens of thousands of voters, paying $7-12 for every Californian they registered as a member of the GOP, according to the Los Angeles Times last fall. "Jacoby's arrest ...came after dozens of voters said they were duped into registering as Republicans by people employed by YPM. The voters said YPM workers tricked them by saying they were signing a petition to toughen penalties against child molesters."

yet that is exactly what you stated, you poo pooed where it was done by Republicans but are outraged by the instances where Democrats were involved.

Nope, no outrage, i simply said your examples dont count. No one is in jail for what you claimed happened and plenty of time has passed for a prosecution to occur. Besides, ill repeat this for you since you dont get it.... individual actions dont count, because individuals commit every crime known to man, but when groups of people commit a crime, it is a much different story.

Ben Smith's Blog: Vote fraud at issue in YR race - Politico.com

Here's an interesting entry in the long-running, partisan battle over (usually, Republican) allegations of widespread (Democratic) voter fraud:

A leading candidate to head the Young Republican National Federation is also one of the few people actually charged and convicted for voting shenanigans in recent years.

The candidate, Rachel Hoff, pled guilty to the misdemeanor of notarizing absentee ballot signatures without actually witnessing them during the 2004 South Dakota Senate race, when she was working for the state Republican Party on behalf of John Thune, who went on to beat Tom Daschle.

Local authorities charged six Republicans with violating the rules, and the State Attorney General, Larry Long, explained the rare decision to prosecute notary violations on the grounds that they had invalidated the ballots of students who intended to vote.

Forum List

Back