Why is a Settlement Freeze Required?

Without a doubt! Wiston corrrect me if I am wrong, but weren't there Jews and Arabs living together on the West Bank before the Intifada?

I mean are hypocrites like Shogun (dont' worry Shogie you are still on the ignore, so any post will well be ignored), Kalam, Jos and P F going to be OK, if the Jews kick all the Arabs out of Israel after the final peace settlement? Make no mistake, many Arab cities in Israel are the equivalent of Jewish settlements in the West Bank. Jews can't venture into them, there are Palestinian flags hanging and they are right on the border etc. So would you hypocrites be OK, if Israel told these Arab settlers they must go? Dollars to doughnuts you would say NO FUCKING WAY! Yet the Jews must leave the settlements, correct? Bullshit.

You're right. IF Israel had insisted that all arabs leave its territory under a final peace accord, and insisted on an arab-free jewish state, we would be denounced as racists (and rightfully so). but a Jew-Free Palestinian state - Well, that's not racist. can you say double standrd?

Answered your own Question:

Oh, because they are dirty Jews, I forgot.

....Until David Ben Gurion had a chance to come along and polarize zionism into the concept that ONLY jews matter...

shall I quote him, you silly fucking jew?

awww.. how cute.. a bunch of non-victimized jews parading about their self-insisted martyrdom.

When the US starts purging jews from florida and New York like your kind love doing in israel with non-jew areas then we'll talk about victims. As it is, the LOUDEST message in this thread is the correlated lines GHOOK just drew in between his bigotry and that of marc39.

....which, i'm sure, is antisemitic in some fashion. I'm sure Jill and Winston will swoop in to join the broken wing dance.

You're rambling like a mentally ill whackjob.

... says Marc39..

:rofl:

ahh well. I'm sure irony is antisemitic anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Without a doubt! Wiston corrrect me if I am wrong, but weren't there Jews and Arabs living together on the West Bank before the Intifada?

I mean are hypocrites like Shogun (dont' worry Shogie you are still on the ignore, so any post will well be ignored), Kalam, Jos and P F going to be OK, if the Jews kick all the Arabs out of Israel after the final peace settlement? Make no mistake, many Arab cities in Israel are the equivalent of Jewish settlements in the West Bank. Jews can't venture into them, there are Palestinian flags hanging and they are right on the border etc. So would you hypocrites be OK, if Israel told these Arab settlers they must go? Dollars to doughnuts you would say NO FUCKING WAY! Yet the Jews must leave the settlements, correct? Bullshit.

You're right. IF Israel had insisted that all arabs leave its territory under a final peace accord, and insisted on an arab-free jewish state, we would be denounced as racists (and rightfully so). but a Jew-Free Palestinian state - Well, that's not racist. can you say double standrd?

Oh, because they are dirty Jews, I forgot.

Yes there were and still are Jews living in the West Bank. Their numbers are statistically insignificant. There is a small group of Samaritans in the northern West Bank who have lived there forever. True, it questionable if they are really Jews but they are Jewish enough for them to be Issued Israeli passports even though they are Palestinian citizens and also hold Palestinian passports. I read about a Jewish Palestinian shopkeeper who was attacked because he was mistaken for an Israeli. That was quite a few years ago. Jews who have married Palestinians live in Palestine because Israel will not allow the family live in Israel.

Yes there were and still are Jews living in the West Bank. Their numbers are statistically insignificant. There is a small group of Samaritans in the northern West Bank who have lived there forever. True, it questionable if they are really Jews but they are Jewish enough for them to be Issued Israeli passports even though they are Palestinian citizens and also hold Palestinian passports. I read about a Jewish Palestinian shopkeeper who was attacked because he was mistaken for an Israeli. That was quite a few years ago. Jews who have married Palestinians live in Palestine because Israel will not allow the family live in Israel.

There is no rational basis for the Israeli government to grant citizenship to any Pallie given the history of Pallie terrorism. Similarly, the "family" of an American who marries a member of the Taliban or al Qaeda would not be permitted to live in the US.

There is no rational basis for the Israeli government to grant citizenship to any Pallie given the history of Pallie terrorism. Similarly, the "family" of an American who marries a member of the Taliban or al Qaeda would not be permitted to live in the US.

bullshit

bullshit

Characteristic erudition from the internet chat room monitor who reads everyone's posts for free.

bullshit

Characteristic erudition from the internet chat room monitor who reads everyone's posts for free.

Man bro, You sure do get around don't yuh you perverted bottomfeeder? How are your Man / Boy Love get togethers going? Still into young White slavery you cowardly maggot? ~BH

Man bro, You sure do get around don't yuh you perverted bottomfeeder? How are your Man / Boy Love get togethers going? Still into young White slavery you cowardly maggot? ~BH

You're the pedophile PM'ing young boys about their "fucking mouths" Were you molested as a child, perve?

You're the pedophile PM'ing young boys about their "fucking mouths" Were you molested as a child, perve?

Some proof would be nice, but otherwise you should be banned from this forum for spreading false information and Libel. I could easily sue you for it by a supeana of your personal information and records here. You're not too smart are yuh eh? ~BH

Some proof would be nice, but otherwise you should be banned from this forum for spreading false information and Libel. I could easily sue you for it by a supeana of your personal information and records here. You're not too smart are yuh eh? ~BH

First, learn how to spell "subpoena" LOL

First, learn how to spell "subpoena" LOL

It's called a Typo you doped up low-life. Some of us don't rely on spell check yuh imbecile. :lol:~BH

International law, the Palestine Mandate, permits Jews to build residences anywhere throughout Judea and Samaria.

Pallie trash are building illegal houses.

Hey mouth69 where are in the thread you wanted to debate, you have no idea what the hell your talking about.

Mouth69, you have no understanding of what you speak, but that is why you are a bigot. So you going to the other thread where you ran your mouth.

You have not factually refuted one word from me. You are a ranting mental patient. Take your meds.

Than why are hiding by the post if I have not refuted you. Mouth69 you picked a fight with me, not the other around, you felt you had to repeat a point three times that I never refuted as if I was the one that did not understand. Remember that mouth69. Afterwords came your challenge to debate followed by your comments:

Treaty-San Remo Resolution
Law-British mandate

Mouth69 has yet to go back to that thread and address the post, why is that, simple mouth69 assumes the thread is buried and forgotten.

It took mouth69 a long time to post in these threads afterwords, I have accepted Mouth69's challenge yet Mouth69 is cowardly spouting off here not backing his mouth up with a post.

Yes, I have shown how Marc39 is a Jewish bigot, how Marc39 does not understand, how Marc39 ignorantly calls a resolution giving the British the mandatory power over palestine. Further Marc39 ignorantly calls the Palestine mandate international law. The Mandate was never international law. All this came from the League of Nations (which the USA never joined) and which basically only England, Japan, Germany, and France participated in regards to the San Remo Conference and the Palestine Mandate.

Mouth69 (marc39) is not even smart enough to keep mouth's mouth shut, I was intent to let things but considering Mouth69's continued bigotry, ugly name calling, slurs and insults I will have to point out how Mouth69 is a bigot and a coward.

Hey mouth69 where are in the thread you wanted to debate, you have no idea what the hell your talking about.

Mouth69, you have no understanding of what you speak, but that is why you are a bigot. So you going to the other thread where you ran your mouth.

You have not factually refuted one word from me. You are a ranting mental patient. Take your meds.

Than why are hiding by the post if I have not refuted you. Mouth69 you picked a fight with me, not the other around, you felt you had to repeat a point three times that I never refuted as if I was the one that did not understand. Remember that mouth69. Afterwords came your challenge to debate followed by your comments:

Treaty-San Remo Resolution
Law-British mandate

Mouth69 has yet to go back to that thread and address the post, why is that, simple mouth69 assumes the thread is buried and forgotten.

It took mouth69 a long time to post in these threads afterwords, I have accepted Mouth69's challenge yet Mouth69 is cowardly spouting off here not backing his mouth up with a post.

Yes, I have shown how Marc39 is a Jewish bigot, how Marc39 does not understand, how Marc39 ignorantly calls a resolution giving the British the mandatory power over palestine. Further Marc39 ignorantly calls the Palestine mandate international law. The Mandate was never international law. All this came from the League of Nations (which the USA never joined) and which basically only England, Japan, Germany, and France participated in regards to the San Remo Conference and the Palestine Mandate.

Mouth69 (marc39) is not even smart enough to keep mouth's mouth shut, I was intent to let things but considering Mouth69's continued bigotry, ugly name calling, slurs and insults I will have to point out how Mouth69 is a bigot and a coward.

I see you haven't taken your meds, psycho.

Forum List

Back