Why is a married woman asking for phone number to stay in contact after I told her I was resigning??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
is she supposed asking other men for their contact number when they tell her they are leaving? She said is going to miss me?? Am I sexy and not aware of it? How many of you men would SNAP if yall found your wife ask a male coworker for his number to stay in touch?

That shocked me since I added on FB already. wondering what she wants to do with the number??

Lol, file a sexual harassment complaint
It was unwanted, unwarranted and made you feel uncomfortable

is she supposed asking other men for their contact number when they tell her they are leaving? She said is going to miss me?? Am I sexy and not aware of it? How many of you men would SNAP if yall found your wife ask a male coworker for his number to stay in touch?

That shocked me since I added on FB already. wondering what she wants to do with the number??

She is selling all your info to Capital One... Buy Beans...

No I was attracted to her the past 5 years and was a little shock she felt the same way. But it also confirms marriage is overrated

Are you posting from 1954?

Is this a time-travel thing?

Probably wants to see if it matches the numbers on her answering machine

No I was attracted to her the past 5 years and was a little shock she felt the same way. But it also confirms marriage is overrated
How many of you women would SNAP
to find out your husband has been attracted
to his co worker for the past 5 years
and considers marriage overrated?

Forum List

Back