Why is 44 years of Affirmative Action equal to 188 years of institutionalized racism?

OK, break time...

Blacks are highly dependent on AA not because of slavery, but because of low IQ's.

That isn't going to change.

So absent AA, blacks would be doing even worse than they are now, if you can imagine that.

The solution is racial separation.

Then why are white women the largest benefactors of Affirmative Action?

"Blacks are highly dependent on AA"? What percentage of blacks get into school or get jobs due to AA?

A few, far, far, from a majority.

wahhh, wahhh... When it rains I get wet!! It's because I'm black!!

fcn_im_a_victim_tshirt-p235383899032823114z891e_210.jpg

OK, break time...

Blacks are highly dependent on AA not because of slavery, but because of low IQ's.

That isn't going to change.

So absent AA, blacks would be doing even worse than they are now, if you can imagine that.

The solution is racial separation.

I don't buy that... and I can only hope you're being facetious...

by nature, blacks are no more stupid than anybody else...

the main reason most blacks don't excel is because of their environment...

Odd. One would think an icky environment would be an incentive to excel in order to get the hell out of there. Twisted.

Nah, when kids grow up and fail to mature into responsible motivated adults, you can usually blame the parents (be it bad parenting and/or bad genes).

And even if an environment is the cause, the parents must still be blamed for raising children in a ghetto. I know I could never forgive my parents if they were unmotivated to get me their child out of the ghetto. I'd slap them senseless if they were crappy parents. :badgrin:

Odd. One would think an icky environment would be an incentive to excel in order to get the hell out of there. Twisted.

Nah, when kids grow up and fail to mature into responsible motivated adults, you can usually blame the parents (be it bad parenting and/or bad genes).

And even if an environment is the cause, the parents must still be blamed for raising children in a ghetto. I know I could never forgive my parents if they were unmotivated to get me their child out of the ghetto. I'd slap them senseless if they were crappy parents. :badgrin:

when I said "environment", I especially meant "parents"... plus the neighborhood surroundings...

My ancestors were American Indians..............your people killed them, brought disease and famine, took their land and exiled them to small government reservations.

What did my family do?? They worked, they got off the reservations, they became productive AMERICAN citizens. Wallowing in self pity would have kept them imprisoned, expecting the government to take care of them from cradle to grave would have kept them imprisoned. They chose to move forward and teach their children the benefits of letting go.

Holding on to anger and hate destroys you from the inside, so go ahead a hate me because my skin is a different color than yours. Isn't that exactly what you're trying to say?

Long after Rosa Parks, kids with Native American names couldn't even get on a school bus, eat with the rest of the kids, and they were routinely sat at the back of the class.

I'll tell you what many of them did. The assimilated, literally lightened up, changed their names to something less identifiable, and took advantage of a little government program that still today offers a free college education to anyone who can prove that they are at least 1/4 Native American.

The only thing I find truly offensive (although the identity denial is a puzzle) is the racism I see. How does a group who were at least AS abused find it in their "hearts" to look down their noses at anyone else, denying the long-term consequences of what happened to them, and get all snotty about something they, themselves, take advantage of? :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back