Why is 44 years of Affirmative Action equal to 188 years of institutionalized racism?

Why is 44 years of Affirmative Action equal to 188 years of slavery, Jim Crow and government-sanctioned institutionalized racism?

So, you aren't satisfied with changes, just with getting even? Were you a slave? I was never a slave or a slave owner, but you think I owe somebody something and that we need to have reverse discrimination for 188 years?

They are not equal. Only a fucking idiot would think that.

Only a fucking moron would think it's OK to punish the grandkids for something their grandfather didn't even do.

I don't believe AA nor would I believe it is punishment.

Not only are you an asshole for assuming, but believe that you are being punished. Take your self-righteous victimization elsewhere, you pussy. Seriously, you have to be one major douchebag to believe that AA is the same thing as slavery and you are undergoing the same discrimination.

Go fuck yourself, for being a dirtbag.

Last edited:

Only a fucking moron would think it's OK to punish the grandkids for something their grandfather didn't even do.

Not only are you an asshole for assuming, but believe that you are being punished. Take your self-righteous victimization elsewhere, you pussy.

Go fuck yourself cockhole.

There's lists upon lists of people that were denied jobs or promotions b/c they are white or men.

If that's not punishment..

Why is 44 years of Affirmative Action equal to 188 years of slavery, Jim Crow and government-sanctioned institutionalized racism?

So, you aren't satisfied with changes, just with getting even? Were you a slave? I was never a slave or a slave owner, but you think I owe somebody something and that we need to have reverse discrimination for 188 years?

Did Jim Crow and government-sanctioned institutionalized racism end in 1865?

Blacks weren't discriminated against after 1865?

Not only are you an asshole for assuming, but believe that you are being punished. Take your self-righteous victimization elsewhere, you pussy.

There's lists upon lists of people that were denied jobs or promotions b/c they are white or men.

Again, I don't support AA, but tell me how this is the same as slavery, you fucking asshole?

Stop being such a douchebag and equating AA to slavery.

Study of Affirmative Action at Top Schools Cites Far-Reaching Benefits
^People who get into higher education in part from affirmative action excelled more than white counterparts.
^People helped by affirmative action are more likely than their counterparts to obtain professional degrees in law, business and medicine.
^They also obtain more community service hours and become more active in community activities.
^^This is because some people receive less opportunities than others. Meaning the only reason some people have higher test scores or GPA's etc is because they received more opportunities.
^^If you truly believe in racial equality than you must truly believe and support racial equality in outcomes.
^^It’s not fair to people that they not be accepted because they were given significantly less opportunity than others; especially when statistically these people when given the opportunities excel and do better than others.

Not only are you an asshole for assuming, but believe that you are being punished. I missed getting promoted b/c there were not enough minorities in the postions.Take your self-righteous victimization elsewhere, you pussy. it's a free country, so make me tough guy.Seriously, you have to be one major douchebag to believe that AA is the same thing as slavery nice game of pretend. where did I say they were the same? and you are undergoing the same discrimination. slavery is not discrimination.

nice edit job

Not only are you an asshole for assuming, but believe that you are being punished. I missed getting promoted b/c there were not enough minorities in the postions.Take your self-righteous victimization elsewhere, you pussy. it's a free country, so make me tough guy.Seriously, you have to be one major douchebag to believe that AA is the same thing as slavery nice game of pretend. where did I say they were the same? and you are undergoing the same discrimination. slavery is not discrimination.

nice edit job

How is this for edit? You are a fucking douchebag for equating AA with slavery.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Again, I don't support AA, but tell me how this is the same as slavery, you fucking asshole?

comprehension failure

I don't know what land of make believe you are in, but you need to change dealers.

Did Jim Crow and government-sanctioned institutionalized racism end in 1865?

Blacks weren't discriminated against after 1865?

Yes they were and you know what? There is not a damned thing either you or I can do to change that. What's done is done and we can only change the future. Right now, the main things holding black people back in this country are other black people. The opportunities are there for those that are willing to utilize the resources placed in front of them.

Continuing AA for another 144 years is what you do.

Individual blacks are holding themselves back, it has nothing to do with other blacks.

AA is a resource placed in front of them.

Individual black people are holding themselves back, aided and abetted by the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the legions of others that make excuses for them and provide the means for people to not have to be responsible for themselves. Do you really think that over 75% of black children would be born to single mothers if the government weren't making it financially more attractive to not marry? Do you think that more young black men might get hired if someone was honest with them and told them that if you're too stupid to know how to pull up your own pants, why do you think anyone would want you to be the face of their business? Society allows the self destructive behavior for fear of being called racist or negative about "black culture". It's a sad commentary that the greatest danger to a young black man is another young black man.

comprehension failure

I don't know what land of make believe you are in, but you need to change dealers.

It has only been a few posts and you are already lost? You fucking fags are trying to equate slavery with AA.

Plus, did you even read the title of this thread or the OP's , dipshit?

Last edited:

nice edit job

Now, go fuck yourself.

You're just going to keep repeating that lie over and over again.

You must be a liberal.

comprehension failure

It has only been a few posts and you are already lost? You fucking fags are trying to equate slavery with AA.

Plus, did you even read the title of this thread or the OP's , dipshit?

Yes I did, you did not.

I compared AA to discrimination, you assumed I said slavery, I have not.

You're a child playing a mans game.

And watch the homophobia child. We have a number of upstanding gay members.

Now, go fuck yourself.

You must be a liberal.

You must be another Republican rushing us off into another quagmire of a war.

I used to be a rep, that's true.

Wars started by a (D); WW1, WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, Bay of Pigs, Somalia, Yemen, Lybia.

By (R); Iraq and Iraq

Must suck to be so fucking wrong.

Yes they were and you know what? There is not a damned thing either you or I can do to change that. What's done is done and we can only change the future. Right now, the main things holding black people back in this country are other black people. The opportunities are there for those that are willing to utilize the resources placed in front of them.

Continuing AA for another 144 years is what you do.

Individual blacks are holding themselves back, it has nothing to do with other blacks.

AA is a resource placed in front of them.

Individual black people are holding themselves back, aided and abetted by the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the legions of others that make excuses for them and provide the means for people to not have to be responsible for themselves. Do you really think that over 75% of black children would be born to single mothers if the government weren't making it financially more attractive to not marry? Do you think that more young black men might get hired if someone was honest with them and told them that if you're too stupid to know how to pull up your own pants, why do you think anyone would want you to be the face of their business? Society allows the self destructive behavior for fear of being called racist or negative about "black culture". It's a sad commentary that the greatest danger to a young black man is another young black man.

Do you think 100% of the 75% of black children born to single mothers are on welfare?

You do know that the vast majority of young white men who are murdered are murdered by young white men?

You have no clue about the grass roots organizations of blacks who are working in the black community, working on crime, job training or family issues. All you do is expose your ignorance.

You must be a liberal.

Wars started by a (D); WW1, WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, Bay of Pigs, Somalia, Yemen, Lybia.

By (R); Iraq and Iraq

How am I wrong? I realize that Dems are warmongering whores and never hid behind this fact, but that doesn't stop Republicans from fabricating wars.

You are a lowlife who validates one party based on the atrocities of another. You are a sick and disturbing human being.

I am still waiting for you to us AA to validate slavery, you dumb fucking melon.

Last edited:

By (R); Iraq and Iraq

How am I wrong? I realize that Dems are warmongering whores and never hid behind this fact, but that doesn't stop Republicans from fabricating wars.

You are a lowlife who validates one party based on the atrocities of another. You are a sick and disturbing human being.

I am still waiting for you to us AA to validate slavery, you dumb fucking melon.

You are one royally fucked up libtard.

"I am still waiting for you to us AA to validate slavery, you dumb fucking melon."

I will repeat, once more; I did not do as you claim, YOU assumed that.
I never mentioned slavery, YOU did.
I never made any such comparison, YOU assumed I did.

I will leave you to your melting, and mark you as a homophob and a possible racist.

Forum List

Back