Why in the World Are IDF Soldiers Not Raping Anyone?

Shazoomx4

May 9, 2018
Israel

In light of what is happening to non-Muslim women in the Islamic State, where a single captive Yazidi or Christian woman often becomes the sex slave of an entire ISIS platoon, the absence of war-related rapes among IDF soldiers is a source of frustration for Palestinians and their supporters.

Two years ago, a young Israeli student at Hebrew University attempted to address this issue in her thesis.

The student's conclusion was that IDF soldiers don't rape because they are racists

Huh... I don't know if to cry or to laugh.
How low the radical left in Israel can go?

In light of what is happening to non-Muslim women in the Islamic State, where a single captive Yazidi or Christian woman often becomes the sex slave of an entire ISIS platoon, the absence of war-related rapes among IDF soldiers is a source of frustration for Palestinians and their supporters.

Two years ago, a young Israeli student at Hebrew University attempted to address this issue in her thesis.

The student's conclusion was that IDF soldiers don't rape because they are racists

weirdo.....

I agree with her!!! The Israelis don’t believe “ Palestinians “ are human so we should prove otherwise by Gang Raping them. This way they will no longer complain the Israelis are “ racists” because they are non inclusive

Forum List

Back