Why I'm Voting For Obama

All i know, is that reagonmics has handled those problems in the worst possible way. Making profits by just not paying your workers.

Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

You don't pay someone but they still show up ?????

How does that work ?

Is that what you do ?

Sorry, i hadnt even seen this post because you misquoted it. But i would love to explain myself. I dont mean flat out not paying their workers. Anyone that wasnt trying to score political points on semantics would realize that.

But i mean this.

prod%2Band%2Bcomp1.PNG

That is the legacy of Reaganomics.

"You did say that the since the GOP took back the House things have improved, at least that's what your statisics say."

Really? My graphs say that? Did the above GDP graph project that spending cuts would grow GDP?

01c-bush-vs-obama-job-growth.jpg

O yea monthly job growth just slows right in 2011 and stagnates in 2010.

spending%20v%20gdp%202011-Q1-thumb-570x294-49255.png

O yea GDP just stagnates right when republicans begin their obstruction campaign.

Please tell me, where do my graphs show that obama has done nothing, and the republicans in the house have been economic wonders?

It shows the exact opposite. Republicans have hampered economic growth, its been their goal.
Obstruction of liberal big government policies.

All i know, is that reagonmics has handled those problems in the worst possible way. Making profits by just not paying your workers.

Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

You don't pay someone but they still show up ?????

How does that work ?

Is that what you do ?

Sorry, i hadnt even seen this post because you misquoted it. But i would love to explain myself. I dont mean flat out not paying their workers. Anyone that wasnt trying to score political points on semantics would realize that.

But i mean this.

prod%2Band%2Bcomp1.PNG

That is the legacy of Reaganomics.
I call this business getting more bang for it's buck.
No one is suffering.

Forum List

Back