Why I'm Voting Against Obama

It boils down to a simple decision.

Just look at his cabinet. 5 easy pieces. Geithner, Salazar, Chu, Holder, Solis.
How can any sensible American whom truly supports our country and is looking out for their childrens' future vote for an individual who appoints a cabinet like this?

GEITHNER- rubber stamped 5 trillion in new debt (and counting...)

SALAZAR- cut back on federal leasing of oil and gas reserves (thank God the Fed can't tell private landholders what to do 'bout this...)

CHU- wants U.S. gas prices to reach European levels. (did he buy a car yet?)

SOLIS- failed after drafting a proposal disallowing kids under age 18 from working on family farms. Her Dept. also posted a video advising illegal aliens what to do if being treated unfairly by employers. Diverted irrigation water putting thousands out of work for farmers in California to help the 3-inch 'San Francisco Delta Smelt'. (Sorry, this ain't made up!)

HOLDER- dropped charges against the 'New Black Panther Party' for voter intimidation. Suing Az. for attempting to enforce the unenforced Federal immigration law. (Also, has a contemptuous attitude concerning 'Fast and Furious')

An effective leader is only as good as the people he/she surrounds themself with.
I'll die, that's for sure; but, I'll die more peacefully knowing that I won't vote for this sonofabitch in 2012.

image4.jpg

Sorry T-420 that you cannot wrap your head around the stakes for this years' general election in that you reduce it to an interwebz cartoon.
What else do you do in yer' Daddy's basement? (No need to reply, don't really wanna know! :smoke:)

Forum List

Back