Why I'm upset with most Americans

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Because they are sheeple. They are actually going along with their death, their slavery, their end.

BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND...cuz TV didn't tell them.
new_sheeple_dees.jpg

Kiss your kids tonight because you have sold them out, because the world is to scary. You leave them with a scary world because you the parents have let them down, but because you are to scared to help them. YOU! You would rather have your own children die, than you be upset. Enjoy

America has gained man and has forgotten God.

Special interest Corporate media working with underground intel agencies which create the terrorists we are suppose to be fighting give them their thoughts.

What it comes down to, is profits of men are greater that profits from the Creator.

This nation wasn't founded on Special interest Corporations who make bucks on Blood, our claim to "Liberty" was based on a promise that we would obey God. And no, "Not Religions of Men" But few can see the diffence.

SUCK IT UP, your kids are going to die and the ones left are going into chains....please remember "YOU" helped it happen because the "World" and its tricks where to much for your tiny mind. I'm not that smart, but even I can see whats going on... what what...oh another ball game is on, bread and circus...what what...what is that?

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Send me to the "Theory" Section and get ready for pain.

If you don't understand this post, get ready to suffer and die, not by my hand but by the hand you can't take time to understand...cuz its upsetting!!!!

Last edited:
No Nation of Man is supported by God. If you want God only you must forsake man's Kingdoms. But that might actually require you to do something other then make crap up on a Message board.

We are all DOOMED, DOOMED, I say.

No worries. Most Americans don't like you much either.

No Nation of Man is supported by God. If you want God only you must forsake man's Kingdoms. But that might actually require you to do something other then make crap up on a Message board.

We are all DOOMED, DOOMED, I say.

LOL, please continue...soldier.

Why are we doomed, what did we forget? In time. ;)

I'm baiting you but what you said does mean something. Please expand you comments.

As a soldier...please explain....etc.

No worries. Most Americans don't like you much either.

I don't fucking care who likes me. What do you care about, people liking you? I hope not.

I hope you like what is right and just.

No child likes his parents, at first.... etc. Mommy smacked my hand when I tried to steal the cookie....etc.

What you mean is your upset that Americans aren't blindly agreeing with you.

????????? Can I say Gay? OR perhaps you can.

What you said doesn't even make sense...are you an OP. I don't know...haven't paid much attention to you yet.

What you said doesn't even make sense...are you an OP. I don't know...haven't paid much attention to you yet.

i hope you can say gay. It's a simple word. One syllybol.

The rest of what you said makes no sense.

People who use God as a political tool are going to hell.

People who discount God's hand in the world aren't paying close enough attention.

The religious right has just about ruined our political landscape because they felt duty bound to defend a generation of crooked politicians who stood up there, proclaimed themselves inspired by god and then set to doing the devil's work. If they are a representation of God's people then he is a terrible judge of character.

I'm smart

The rest of you are just SHEEPLE

Get it? Sheeple? Combination of Sheep+ People

I am so witty

i hope you can say gay. It's a simple word. One syllybol.

The rest of what you said makes no sense.

because you don't have the background to understand me.

Its like telling a caveman how a rocketship works. There is a bit of delay...in understanding.

But nevermind...wait. ;)

Forum List

Back