Why I'm starting to love our society...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Back in the day, someone like myself (artistic, dressing sort of weird, emotional) would immediately be deemed 'gay'. But, now, for some reason, the gay style has become attuned to the styles of all the 'cool' people around me: muscle-bound, fashionable, shopping at Express, gelled hair, shaved body. Now when I see gay people on TV, they look just like my jock roommate. Score another one for the weirdos!:D

At any rate, whether most of us realize it or not, we as a society are way too obsessed with impressing others. My roommates look at me like I'm speaking Greek when I tell them that I don't care what other people think of me, physically or personality-wise.

Are you trying to tell us Dan that maybe your roomate is GAY?! :)

Originally posted by Dan
Back in the day, someone like myself (artistic, dressing sort of weird, emotional) would immediately be deemed 'gay'.

I would have to disagree with you on this. I never thought of any "weird dressers" as gay...just weird. I never think of people as gay to the way they dress or what they do, just how they act and carry themselves.

Now go take a hike you weirdo!! LOL

Just kidding

If being Gay went by what we wore, Jackass, you would fit into that MOLD!!! FAG! hahahaha

hahaha! dream on homey! I think I would rather spring for you and Jim! :)

NO!!! just figure I would spend the money to give you 2 a night out! damn, that would be pretty nasty!

OK!!! I will take money for Jim and I to go out!!! Please send me a check ASAP!!! :D

hahaha, Jeff, you and Darin have me wondering now....are you 2 homo's on the side???? :D HAHAHHA!!!!

Forum List

Back