Why ignore Kavanaugh's disregard for the Constitution?

After what Justice Roberts did to conservatives with Obamacare I just anticipate where the knife in the back will land with Kavanaugh as well

There is a reason the Swamp confirms these people.

However, when Dims appoint someone they are never disappointed.
Well we can hope and pray it won't happen again in some other bullshit plan.

Any institution that can rule for the Dred Scott Decision is probably not worth a damn.

The whole thing seems bizarre to me. It is a mad rush to appoint 9 stooges to legislate through reinterpreting the Constitution.
Have you ever read the book of Enoch? I see it all more as a fulfillment of the times; along with things I have been told over the years that didn't used to make sense to me when people said them but do make sense now to me.

Funny you should ask, I own a copy and have read it.

The early church used it a lot but Constantine I think threw it out of the Cannon because it spoke so harshly against world rulers being damned to hell for all their crap.

After all, most men who have walked the earth have either been a slave or part of the military machine.
Perhaps more people will start reading it. I believe they need to and well a lot of other things they should know to that is not being taught.

What people may not know is, Constantine was not a Christian. He continued to worship the pagan gods, although, it was rumored he converted on his death bed.

No, Constantine was ruthless as he had members of his own family murdered. He only adopted and subverted the Christian faith for political reasons.

Then entered the Pope and the Catholic church.................

Forum List

Back