Why if Obama focused like a laser on jobs, then..

history shows that

History shows that things like economic trends in relation to governmental policies are much more complicated than what your simple mind can comprehend. You see that in the 40's, tax rates were higher, therefore high tax rates = economic prosperity... and economic prosperity = government playing Robin Hood.

history shows that

History shows that things like economic trends in relation to governmental policies are much more complicated than what your simple mind can comprehend. You see that in the 40's, tax rates were higher, therefore high tax rates = economic prosperity... and economic prosperity = government playing Robin Hood.

You do know you are wasting your time right?

history shows that

Yea, but i'm bored.

Senator Chuck Schumer seems to believe the only person responsible for creating jobs is Ben Bernanke.

I kid you not.

Yea, but i'm bored.

Gotcha!

Have at it then!:clap2:

job council not met for six months???
President Barack Obama’s Jobs Council hasn’t met publicly for six months, even as the issue of job creation dominates the 2012 election.

At this point, the hiatus — which reached the half-year mark Tuesday — might be less awkward than an official meeting, given the hornet’s nest of issues that could sting Obama and the council members if the private-sector panel gets together.
President Obama's jobs panel missing in action - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Just another Blow hard Promise NOT KEPT!!!
Gitmo,"focus like laser".. cut deficit in half...

All talk no show!!!

To my knowledge the GOP has not presented any jobs bill (other than tax cuts) in the last four years, Neither does Romney have any kind of comprehensive (or comprehend-able) position on jobs. Nor has the GOP allowed anything through the senate (first term) or the house (second term)

I am trying hard not to laugh.

Do you mean to tell me that the Jobs Council isn't even meeting to supply answers to the unemployment problems we have here in the US? Was it all a ruse from the beginning when Jeffrey Emmelt from GE, on of the most prolific outsourcers, headed the council was in charge? I must have been when he, of all people, was the Head of the council!

President Barack Obama’s Jobs Council hasn’t met publicly for six months, even as the issue of job creation dominates the 2012 election.

At this point, the hiatus — which reached the half-year mark Tuesday — might be less awkward than an official meeting, given the hornet’s nest of issues that could sting Obama and the council members if the private-sector panel gets together.

All talk no show!!!

To my knowledge the GOP has not presented any jobs bill (other than tax cuts) in the last four years, Neither does Romney have any kind of comprehensive (or comprehend-able) position on jobs. Nor has the GOP allowed anything through the senate (first term) or the house (second term)

1. Tax cuts ARE a jobs bill.
2. Romney's position on jobs is clear and understandble, at least to people with a modicum of intelligence.
3. The GOP is a minority in the Senate, they couldn't stop any bill at all without democrat help.

Here is the Republican strategy; blame Obama for the huge deficit, then blame him for not pushing through a jobs bill. Blame Obama for too much spending, but then ask for even more tax cuts when the deficit is already out of control. The best thing about the tax cut idea is that we need to put more money into the hands of those job creators, you know, the ones who run America's businesses and are currently sitting on over $2 trillion in cash. We need to give them more so they will do what with it? Sit on $3 trillion?

The Republican argument is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It's the reason I left the Republican Party. What is disappointing is that the vast majority continue to be duped by the con propaganda machine.

history shows that

but where in history does it show your ideas of austerity have worked to help any country out of a deep economic hole?

1. Tax cuts ARE a jobs bill.
2. Romney's position on jobs is clear and understandble, at least to people with a modicum of intelligence.
3. The GOP is a minority in the Senate, they couldn't stop any bill at all without democrat help.

Here is the Republican strategy; blame Obama for the huge deficit, then blame him for not pushing through a jobs bill. Blame Obama for too much spending, but then ask for even more tax cuts when the deficit is already out of control. The best thing about the tax cut idea is that we need to put more money into the hands of those job creators, you know, the ones who run America's businesses and are currently sitting on over $2 trillion in cash. We need to give them more so they will do what with it? Sit on $3 trillion?

The Republican argument is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It's the reason I left the Republican Party. What is disappointing is that the vast majority continue to be duped by the con propaganda machine.

How do you live in a brain that small?

All talk no show!!!

So Obama's Laser like focus TOTALLY depends on GOP that didn't control House/Senate/President ? Then what good is OBAMA? I thought he was the "CHANGE" agent? More importantly doesn't this show his total inexperience i.e. he thought he could with his Messianic personality get EVERYONE to do what he wants?

All talk no show!!!

my new saying Obama has attacked Romney harder than the jobs market.

our best economic times in this countries history saw top tax rates over twice what they are now

If it was a simple causation relationship like you present it here, then taxing everyone at 100% would lead to incredible economic prosperity.

Only in the mind of simpletons who see the entire world in black and white

"Black & White"???
Tell me if this is too complicated for you?
A) Clinton's bubble dot.com burst in 2000. Caused $5 trillion in losses. IT IS A FACT.
This meant taxpayers are able to write off $166 billion starting in 2002 in NOLs!
That mean the Treasury didn't get $266 billion a year in revenue.
B) Do you know what happened in 2001? Why yes $2 trillion MORE in losses due to 9/11!
This meant another $66 billion added to the $166 or $232 billion in LOST tax revenue!
C) Were you aware that from 2003 to 2008 THE WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history
costing $1 trillion more in losses or $33 billion added to make $266 billion a year in lost tax revenue!
D) Were you aware that an Economic terrorist attack occured on 9/18/2008 that at the rate Soros and other speculators were withdrawing from $4 trillion Money market 1/2 trillion in 2 hours.. WORLD economy would have collapsed?
Not aware of those complicated issues were you?

Finally there was $1.2 trillion SPENT that was NEVER necessary if there weren't traitors encouraging our enemies to kill US troops!

When all of that complicated for you simpletons comes down to is the US govt from
2002 and up till this year over $1.7 trillion in total LOST write off tax revenue due to again just so simpletons like you understand:
A) dot com/9/11/hurricanes all causing now $266 billion a YEAR!!

DO YOU as a simpleton UNDERSTAND THAT NOW?
Please refute those numbers as NO one has yet done it!

Looks like a case where Obama tried to work productively with the people who want to destroy him again. That approach has not worked since day one, but still he persists. If these people feel they are being treated as the enemy they have only themselves to blame for setting the tone.

Here are examples of Obama "trying to work productively with the people.."

So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
Obama: We’ll bankrupt any new coal plants « Hot Air

“Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. …
Coal power plants, natural gas, whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was,
they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers.”

I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 |

Then he said to Brazil regarding oil purchases: "We'll be your best customers"

These 4 direct quotes ARE NOT how you work with people that create the jobs.

You don't tell utilities you want to bankrupt them, or consumers you want higher gas prices, or that you want to destroy an entire industry that pays $100 billion in federal/state/local and local property taxes adding 400,000+ to unemployment rolls!
None of the above 4 HELP but rather destroys jobs.

So we also have Obama happy to possibly have the USA environment destroyed.
It doesn't make any sense that Obama wants Canada to ship 1 million barrels of oil a day by risky oil tankers that have a history (Exxon Valdez) of destroying 100,000s of wildlife, 1,000s of miles of ocean by refusing to allow Keystone pipeline that has at the most at any one time 260 barrels of oil in one mile of pipe!
So does Obama and you and others have any idea now why we wonder why you people are so against the USA in creating jobs, why you want to destroy the environment, want to destroy businesses!
Why...

Forum List

Back